What is the most effective legal drug for weight loss?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I wanna lose weight but I am so addicted to sugar containing drinks and foods that it’s very hard for me to stop consuming them. As a kid I was extremly spoiled with choclate and candy to the point they became very close to me from time to time,For me it’s normal to eat around 3 chocolate bars a day along with 2 or more energy drinks. Would be cool if some drug could help me

Last edited:
your will power will help you, not drugs. Do you really truly give a fuck enough to lose this weight or not? if you do then quit the high calorie snacks and drinks and move to a proper diet.

id recommend limiting your chocolate and energy drink intake, maybe drink half a can and half a bar of chocolate at max. this can be easier if you also have a friend or relative to make sure you don't surpass that limit.

this diet started at a kid? that cannot be good for your environmental physical development at all...

quit your shit and better yourself

also to be on total topic afaik there aren't drugs to just lose weight, if you seriously cant then i apologise for motivating you and i'd suggest you take a supplement to decrease your appetite

Grew some balls and close your mouth

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
Forget about legal ones. Most are either cope or give minimal benefit when compared with stronger ones.

inject bdnf
But be careful about what you inject tho.
Most fat loss steroids put your hearth at full throtle, converting fat into heat. You could collapse from being too hot, literally

:ogre:bruh, theres literally 100 different sugarfree and even calorie free sweet drinks, why the fuck would your stupid ass still be buying the stuff with sugar? theres also protein bars or other snacks that are either very low or have no sugar.

as a kid you should be stuffing your face and hitting the gym tbh, especially at your height. thats what i do at least.

------------------------>

but if you wanna lose weight, look for these chemicals at ur pharmacy (you can put the names in mediately.co for your country and see what the meds are called):
- pseudoephedrine (nasal decongestant, sold as cold medicine, 200mg dose. if its paired with an NSAID, take with 100mg+ ranitidine before)
- salbutamol (inhaler for asthmatic niggas. say you have asthma and theyll give it to you, pharmacists have 0 knowledge of drugs and how they work, and most are foids)
- 200mg+ caffeine with 1g of st.john's wort standardized extract
- nicotine (order vape stuff online, nobody does any checks, especially in eastern europe)
- 100mg+ benzydamine (marketed as throat pills, but they are a powerful CNS stimulant at doses over 100mg. most pills come in 2mg i think so go er)
- 10mg+ yohimbine hcl + nicotine + fasting (god tier mix)
- 1,3-Dimethylamylamine 50mg (its legal in your country, you can look for it online)
- huperzine a 1mg+ (works similar to nicotine, easy to find online)
- 7-keto-dhea 100mg (boosts t3, increases energy expenditure)
- dandelion root extract (unrelated to weight, but it reduces bloat a lot)
- capsacin (early research shows fat cells have a receptor capsacin binds to - TRPV1 - and it can inhibit weight gain. it was a rat study, but still)
- creatine (has shown to be able to boost DHT by over 30% in humans, which would result in less estrogens and more androgens so greater weight loss and muscle gain and less bloat and fat gain)
- there's so many more its ogre, just hop on all of them + tren and get to 0% bf
repped

reads 1 vice article, comes and gives us advice

go sit in the car on a sunny day you dog
Not all of them work like that. But the most known ones do.
All my roided friends say the same when they start using clembuterol. They sweat like fucking pigs from all the heath their body produces

Diet cock
*cock
**coke/soda

DO NOT GO ON A CALORIE DEFICIT. Your main concern right now is optimal growth not starving your self. If you cut out the junk AND REPLACE it with real food you might grow. You can only eat so much a day, dont fill the tank with garbage or you wont grow.

Roiding?
Its illegal in some places but not really enforced,
if it is enforced most social media bodybuilder influencer or athlete would be getting investigated already
if you are a person who consume huge amount of sugar regularly, i dont see why would you care taking roid can ruin your health

3 gallons of water boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ifyouwannabemylover
legal? probably caffeine i suppose and nicotine. anything that acts as an appetite suppressant.

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid
100 meter run at full speed that is the most efective legal drug.
go run instead of basement rott

I take phentermine and it completely kills my mental and physical appetite. I could go 12+ hours without even thinking about food. I use it for my fasts and it works like a charm.

I wanna lose weight but I am so addicted to sugar containing drinks and foods that it’s very hard for me to stop consuming them. As a kid I was extremly spoiled with choclate and candy to the point they became very close to me from time to time,For me it’s normal to eat around 3 chocolate bars a day along with 2 or more energy drinks. Would be cool if some drug could help me
anorexia

ana is a drug :)