What is the optimal age to blackpill your children?

D

Deleted member 64344

Iron
In all honesty I have no moral qualms passing on my incel genes, however it does come with the tribulations of raising (god forbid) incel sons. The issue that arises here is whether and when to blackpill them with regards to genetic determinism, looks theory, height pill, NT pill, race pill, human intrasexual competition pill, IQ pill, true love doesn't exist pill, the Tyler Maher Pill and to brutally lay upon those unfortunate, naive bluepilled souls the raw reality of existence.

Personally I believe blackpilling your sons around the ages of 16-18 seems to be the smartest move because that's when they'll likely be entering the modern dating market, perhaps even earlier depending on how subhuman they are?

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, aleksander, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Da womb ngl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and med
You should teach them not to mouthbreath, to take care of their health etc. but you can't really convince them to looksmaxx without blackpilling them slightly at least.

I think you shouldn't reveal it all in one day but rather slowly, pill by pill. I say this as someone who will die alone but I do wish I was blackpilled early on, it would've explained a lot

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and LooksOrDeath
Or you can invest $$$ in him and not make him an abused dog incel

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 64344
Or you can invest $$$ in him and not make him an abused dog incel
This tbh, ideally micro dosing your sons with HGH and moderate cycles of testosterone during the onset of puberty and then when they reach the age of 18 have two separate funds set up for them, one for college and one for surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Deleted member 41284, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
You should teach them not to mouthbreath, to take care of their health etc. but you can't really convince them to looksmaxx without blackpilling them slightly at least.

I think you shouldn't reveal it all in one day but rather slowly, pill by pill. I say this as someone who will die alone but I do wish I was blackpilled early on, it would've explained a lot
my dad always said to sleep early at night when I was like 10. i’d stay up till 1am every night on my ipad. you definitely can’t just tell them to do it, you need some sort of way to make them understand it will help them in life without forcing or threatening them. wish I was getting 10 hours of sleep every night back then

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
AE8A660A 3709 4DC3 860B 60595A474517

my dad always said to sleep early at night when I was like 10. i’d stay up till 1am every night on my ipad. you definitely can’t just tell them to do it, you need some sort of way to make them understand it will help them in life without forcing or threatening them. wish I was getting 10 hours of sleep every night back then
fear

you dad was a cuck srry, you didn't respect him enough. And I'm not talking about fear of your dad beating you up, kids need to know there are consequences for their actions. Like, if he catches you awake past 10 you know for a FACT that you won't have your ipad for at least a month.

blackpill wise, it can be as simple as showing some extremely ugly birdcel and tell him: ''see, that's how you gonna look if you mouthbreath''

fear

you dad was a cuck srry, you didn't respect him enough. And I'm not talking about fear of your dad beating you up, kids need to know there are consequences for their actions. Like, if he catches you awake past 10 you know for a FACT that you won't have your ipad for at least a month.

blackpill wise, it can be as simple as showing some extremely ugly birdcel and tell him: ''see, that's how you gonna look if you mouthbreath''
he’s ex military so he was strict asf jfl. wouldn’t call him a cuck, more that if he caught me, I’d be losing everything for weeks. I do respect him but just back then I didn’t understand why I couldn’t stay up on my “ipad”

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi