What is the point of life after college?

Ken

Ken

Sphinx
Every day is the same, I just keep getting older. I work with mostly males and the females I do work with I cant ask out anyway since they could report me. Any attractive female I see out in public im too old for. I could pass for younger but as soon as they know my real age they will be turned off. All I can hope for is an old use up whore. My chances of getting an 18-22 year old virgin are near 0.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, horizontallytall, Michael Myers and 7 others
Killing time before the sweet release of death...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, iam good boy, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I'm 23 and still attract mainly 18-24 y/o women

I'm 23 and still attract mainly 18-24 y/o women
You are still early 20's. Once you reach mid 20's your age will turn them off.

I can still attract them to when my skin is clear but my age is a huge turn off.

AA07F0BA B750 49D3 917C F1C10974CF20

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Ken
What’s the point of life after birth?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imabetanumale, iam good boy, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person

I can still attract them to when my skin is clear but my age is a huge turn off.
its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken

The actual number of your age is bullshit. No one cares unless the gap is over a decade. It's all about how you look.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, LampPostPrime and Ken
For most ppl they have gotten their fun out of the way. If you haven't done that then truly you don't see any point past it

It's what it is, human prime is very short. I still remember how many times people told me to enjoy these years and that by staying at home I was wasting my best time in life. I thought they were just joking, I kep telling to myself that I'm still a teenager and that life will get so much better in some years. Little did I know that I would keep religiously telling that, until the moment came and I finally realized that my life is almost over and it will only get worse and worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel, Chadelite and 2 others
Every day is the same, I just keep getting older. I work with mostly males and the females I do work with I cant ask out anyway since they could report me. Any attractive female I see out in public im too old for. I could pass for younger but as soon as they know my real age they will be turned off. All I can hope for is an old use up whore. My chances of getting an 18-22 year old virgin are near 0.

• So Sad

what's 25?

Cold approach

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Ken
Cold approach
That is my only choice at this point. I match with almost no 18-20 year olds on apps if I put my real age. I feel like the age gap wont be as bad if they see me in person first.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
make more money

if you have a lot of money and can't think of anything fun or interesting to do then you're either depressed or retarded

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940

This doesn't make sense considering most women marry men who are like 5 years older than them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Ken
make more money
Making more money wont attract a virgin. There not much to do with money anyway unless you become a multi-millionaire which is not realistic.

make more money

if you have a lot of money and can't think of anything fun or interesting to do then you're either depressed or retarded
Money doesn't mean shit because to make it you have to blow all your time and effort on it. Rich people work like 70 hours a week

Making more money wont attract a virgin. There not much to do with money anyway unless you become a multi-millionaire which is not realistic.
Yeah plus money doesn't even give you the most important things in life like loving gf, relationships, looks, etc. Obviously it will totally ruin your life to not have it but beyond enough to not worry it doesn't matter

That is my only choice at this point. I match with almost no 18-20 year olds on apps if I put my real age. I feel like the age gap wont be as bad if they see me in person first.
I would rather stick my dick in an outlet than use online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Ken
The biggest thing money can get you is being able to retire early and not have to waste your life working + conveniences and safety like having housekeepers do all your work for you and living in a safe area.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
This doesn't make sense considering most women marry men who are like 5 years older than them
In the US the average is 2 years age difference.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and LampPostPrime
Aren't you virgin

• So Sad
moneymaxx

i matched with an 18 and 19 yo today

• Woah
It's what it is, human prime is very short. I still remember how many times people told me to enjoy these years and that by staying at home I was wasting my best time in life. I thought they were just joking, I kep telling to myself that I'm still a teenager and that life will get so much better in some years. Little did I know that I would keep religiously telling that, until the moment came and I finally realized that my life is almost over and it will only get worse and worse.
Nigga you are like 16 chill out lol 💀

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Yes, thats what makes it even worse.
So you didn't even enjoy college life then?

Bruuutal man.

I feel really sorry.

Genuine advice just buy a hooker at this point. Im dead serious. Maybe this will also make you become better at escalating.

• So Sad
Now I'm all old and no longer at uni, I always thought I would only get some used up woman for marriage. I'm so lucky to be a Muslim because if I weren't one, I would be just like everyone else; getting a used up, grouchy wife with a bajillion fillers

• So Sad
So you didn't even enjoy college life then?

Bruuutal man.

I feel really sorry.

Genuine advice just buy a hooker at this point. Im dead serious. Maybe this will also make you become better at escalating.
No, I was getting girls phone numbers and making friends my first few months there then I started getting acne and my life got ruined. I went months without talking to anyone. I looked disfigured.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
No, I was getting girls phone numbers and making friends my first few months there then I started getting acne and my life got ruined. I went months without talking to anyone. I looked disfigured.
Getting acne during college. Thats odd, something I would expect from highschool, not after puberty.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Ken
Nigga you are like 16 chill out lol 💀
I said so much sarcastical stuff that now each user who knows me has a different type of person in their mind when thinking about me

• Woah
Reactions: Kamui
Getting acne during college. Thats odd, something I would expect from highschool, not after puberty.
Yeah it was extremely random I went from having perfect k-pop tier skin girl would compliment me on to severe cystic acne in a few months.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
How much money you making now though

I said so much sarcastical stuff that now each user who knows me has a different type of person in their mind when thinking about me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, LampPostPrime and Debetro
There not much to do with money anyway unless you become a multi-millionaire which is not realistic.
You just think this because you don't have enough money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and rand anon
Cope my dad got my mom when he was 28 and she was 18.

• Woah