what is the point of lower inhibition

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
low inhim = just act out of your Instincts without thinking, for autism like us, isn't lower inhibition will make you more socially retarded? Since high inhim you try so hard to not be socially retard, always think of saying something, but still fails, lower inhibition, will make thing worse, since now you will act based on your brain instincts (autism one) and now you will make things worst. Low inhim now nothing can stop the autism , high inhim, atleast you are aware of your socially retard behavior and try hard to stop it.

Better to think always say something and fake to be NT, act accordingly to situation then act out of your Instincts,

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quemirasmanv2, Deleted member 15302, subhuman incel and 3 others
:feelsyay: high-iq post

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6695, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Considering the consequences of being low inhib is paradoxical

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I see this 5’2 low inhib freshman at school and god damn i wish i was as low inhib as him. He randomly walks up to people and asks if they are gay or if they’ve had sex, all the time. Imma tell this guy to write a book called “The art of zero sentience” because he’d become a millionare from his revolutionary tips.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, LooksOrDeath, Toth's thot and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6695, thecel and 4 others
I see this 5’2 low inhib freshman at school and god damn i wish i was as low inhib as him. He randomly walks up to people and asks if they are gay or if they’ve had sex, all the time. Imma tell this guy to write a book called “The art of zero sentience” because he’d become a millionare from his revolutionary tips.

I can do that also and feel nothing sound boring and cringe, doesn't feel like low inhim things to do, and not even giving you positive social feed back.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
low inhim = just act out of your Instincts without thinking, for autism like us, isn't lower inhibition will make you more socially retarded? Since high inhim you try so hard to not be socially retard, always think of saying something, but still fails, lower inhibition, will make thing worse, since now you will act based on your brain instincts (autism one) and now you will make things worst. Low inhim now nothing can stop the autism , high inhim, atleast you are aware of your socially retard behavior and try hard to stop it.

Better to think always say something and fake to be NT, act accordingly to situation then act out of your Instincts,
Yeah. It has to be coupled with a NT ness.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32
It lets you do what you want without becoming anxious

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2 and subhuman incel

Just be med inhib bro. :feelshah:

• +1
being low inhb is very imp and its not autism
most people wont confront you or argue you also it way more necessary to get laid once you pass looks threshold being NT is overrated here i can socialize,have friends etc but high inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
It's almost like the world's not black and white and usually a balance is best :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:. Fucking incels lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: vtribal, thecel and subhuman incel
16A4BB4A AFC2 47A8 864B A1DA90894F25

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Its legit if you pass the looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Looks234, subhuman incel and 1 other person
being low inhb is very imp and its not autism
most people wont confront you or argue you also it way more necessary to get laid once you pass looks threshold being NT is overrated here i can socialize,have friends etc but high inhib
it’ll get you into fights if you live around a lot of black people

• +1
it’ll get you into fights if you live around a lot of black people
you are right but there are no black ppls in my country and high inhib will get you into fights too like i hold back,hold grugdes,repress my anger most of the time all those bottled emotions so after sometime i get explodes like a volcano and gets into verbal fights most of the time i wish i could be more easy going,open and direct not living behind scenes and plotting revenge on peoples over silly things
Also with high inhib others can take advantage of you so low inhib is very imp not 0 inhib but very low inhib,direct,blunt,straight forwardness,loud,shameless atittude is imp for man in my opinion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Landorus, subhuman incel and 1 other person
What if the thing you do without anxious is still socially retarded?
Then that’s ur fault. Learn social skills then

• WTF

Act out of your instincts, with subconscious thinking as your base to fall back on

You have never experienced it, so have no idea. Or you have an idea but it is make believe

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 14561
Then that’s ur fault. Learn social skills then

lmao, ur sound like a retard, so autism people are autism because they didn't learn social skills then.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Putting "soy" after something you disagree with doesn't make you right, btw

He didn’t even say he disagrees. He only said it’s soy. You can agree with statements that happen to give off “soy” vibes.

lmao, ur sound like a retard, so autism people are autism because they didn't learn social skills then.
jfl what kind of answer did u expect then. theres no solution in that case and its over