What is the point of wearing lifts?

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
There is literally no point as the height gained is only temporary while ur wearing shoes and once u take them off u go back to becoming a manlet. Not to mention it looks autistic and unnatrual as fuck :lul: (especially when doing sports, running etc)

Even worse when you have sex or go somewhere you have to take shoes off and you suddenly become 3 inches shorter people will 100% be able to tell that you were wearing lifts and know you are insecure manlet cuck that wear lifts. (Happened to me twice lmfao)

Thats why now i just own my height and literally wear the lowest possible shoes to get as close to my barefoot height so even though im short at least im not coping with putting autistic lifts in my shoes to fraud :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 11758
I might have gotten a job because of my elevator shoes, not even lying. That's the only reason to use this shit, to get in the front door. You have to do all you can to be on equal footing with these primitives larping as human beings.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Stevensmithgerard, Lux and 1 other person
cope

i can confirm females dont notice this
if your already like 5+ inches taller than her she wont notice. but if your around her height they 100% notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 3593
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
this is the unfortunate truth. makes me sad tbh
One day good will win, primitive traits will be wiped out from humanity, all evil and parasites will be exterminated, and eternal peace will be upon humanity.

Last edited:
One day good will win, primitive traits will be wiped out from humanity, all evil and parasites with be exterminated, and eternal peace will be upon humanity.
in the mean time, we should work on our primitive traits

It
cope

i can confirm females dont notice this
happened to me once when i went to a girls place and i took off my shoes then after that she called me out said you aren't really 188cm are you :unsure: i just pretended i didn't hear her say that LOL :feelswhy:

you can use socks lifts if you want to appear taller indoors , you will not be able to get the socks off when fucking though jfl:lul:

There is literally no point as the height gained is only temporary while ur wearing shoes and once u take them off u go back to becoming a manlet. Not to mention it looks autistic and unnatrual as fuck :lul: (especially when doing sports, running etc)
They aren't only to appear more attractive to females, you also get more respect from the other men and you're treated better if you're taller; if you train you can walk and move very naturally in them...
Even worse when you have sex or go somewhere you have to take shoes off and you suddenly become 3 inches shorter people will 100% be able to tell that you were wearing lifts and know you are insecure manlet cuck that wear lifts. (Happened to me twice lmfao)
Get some elevator slippers and put them when you have woman to your house to have sex. Keep another pair in your car, if you're asked to take off your shoes when you go somewhere, then go and take your slippers...
If a woman figures out you're wearing height increasing shoes, just tell her some bullshit like they're actually orthopedic shoes, and help you walk more comfortably. But women wear high heels anyway so they have no right to judge you by the shoes you wear.

manlet pride worldwide

hOtfKpx.png

:p

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758 and sytyl
It's to augment the perceived height difference between you and a woman. Most women want a man that is around 8 inches taller than them :lul: so you stand no chance of even being looked at if you are around the same height or a bit taller than them. The lifts will help you build attraction between you and a woman who you are already at least an inch or two taller than barefoot.

Thats why now i just own my height and literally wear the lowest possible shoes to get as close to my barefoot height so even though im short at least im not coping with putting autistic lifts in my shoes to fraud :)
It's best just to wear AF1's or Yeezy boosts for an extra 1.1 inches of added height. Because then its "normal". I used to wear lifts, I just found them annoying and painful after a year. Now I just wear AF1's instead.