Why lifts do not work (I got caught with them) [brutal story]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
READ UNTIL THE END, WORTH IT

I'm a bit of a short guy tbh so I bought some 1.5 inch lifts to put in my white air force. 2 inches is way too much and you lean forward. fuck knows how Anmesia wears 4 inch lifts. and 1 inch isnt really enough to hide my manletism.

Also I can't wear slim trousers with lifts, they have to be straight fit and cover the ankle which I can do fine.

Theres been 2 times a girl has clocked im wearing lifts.

This is the story about the more brutal first time:

Bitch messaged me from instagram (thanks to my IG god method) and persued me, making all the conversation etc. we spoke for a few days then she asked to meet. But she was from a city that is a 30 minute drive from me. I couldn't be bothered to pick her up and she seemed high effort tbh.

On instagram she looked okay, not fit but bangable so I accepted to meet her. She got the train from her city to my city and I picked her up from the train station.
When she got in my car I was genuinely shocked she was low key sexy af, her instagram didnt do her justice. we had just basic convo on the way home back to my place.

keep in mind I lived in a hostle at the time (government gave me a room for free in a houseshare for a few months while I had no job+not getting along with mother). So I had my own room upstairs and crack&heroin smokers living in the other rooms.

But as we got out of the car, I clocked she was the same height as me (while I had 1.5 inch lifts on) ngl my heart sank. This means shes like 1-2 inches taller than me barefoot. And then at the door while I was putting the key, she mentioned something about me being small, in a playful way but obvs its a dealbreaker.

but we went up to my room and briefly talked about our height problem and she said something along the lines of 'lets make this a one time thing' kinda serious but also kinda testing me to see if I'd be sad but I just kept the poker face and played it cool like I wasn't extremely hurt by that statement.

I took my shoes+lifts off as I got into bed so she couldnt see me getting smaller. Then we just watched some shitty shows on my laptop in bed and cuddled and shit for an hour. She kept picking on every insecurity about me that was kinda annoying. i think she thought it was banter but she didnt really get how to have banter. also she kept wanting me to come to the toilet with her(this would mean that I have to go toilet with her both of us bare foot and she would see that shes like 1-2 inches taller than me. I eventually went with her and it was kinda awkward) then after i hit her back with some of her insecurities too. i said something about her tits being small and she said 'yeah but I can fix them. you can't fix your height' fuuuckkk brutal asf. no wonder I wanted to kms around that moment in my life.

anyways we kinda got along after I violated her back more. and then I said something like 'you would be a lot better if you just kept your mouth shut' and then as I finished the sentence I went in for the kiss, and then we kissed, and i fucked the life out of her for surpisingly quite a long time. and she kept being loud as fuck and I had to say theres other people in the house about 20 times and cover her mouth and shit. for some reason I forgot to do foreplay and just went straight in which was a bit weird but oh well. she was the kind of girl that I would want to look at her face while fucking her cos she was so hot so we did a lot of missionary and cowgirl. she had a godlike body apart from the lack of tits.

and then afterwards she seemed impressed with the performance and said something about maybe this shouldn't be just a one time thing. which made me feel quite good and validated ngl. Then we continued watching shit for another hour and cuddled and she started asking relationship questions like 'so what are we now' and 'are you going to go and speak to other girls after this'. she seemed really interested in me

and then I think I mentioned we should get food and take her home. But we fucked 1 more time and I came first and she didnt cum and she seemed kinda disappointed about that.

Then we went to mcdonalds on the way back and she bought us both a mcdonalds. Then she started saying how she doesnt think we would work because she thinks im looking for a relationship and shes in her party days (cos she was a few years younger than me, just about to be able to go clubbing). but I just didnt react because I didnt mention i wanted a relationship with her in the first place.

Then when I dropped her off I didnt message her for like a day. I waited for her to message me and she tried to make convo and I was responding well. she started asking if im speaking to anyone else and I said no and i asked her if she was and she said no. Then I tried making convo with her and she just deaded it off like I was nothing to her which kinda hurt. so I aspie freaked out on her calling her ugly and that she was just a fuck. then she said she was gonna block me when she got home cos I was so short but she felt bad so she didnt. Ngl that hurt a lot I think I cried and felt kinda suicidal about it. but yeah thats it basically, what a confusing girl. its almost like she wanted me. but also didnt want me at the same time cos im short+tried to fraud

TLDR: this girl literally said to me 'Yeah I can fix my small tits, but you cant fix your height'

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, IhateDentists, Deleted member 24347 and 60 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 14543, Heguldus and 17 others
A tldr would be nice

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Edgar, BigJimsWornOutTires, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
unironically you didnt hold your frame over for you bro:smonk:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, datboijj, Preoximerianas and 14 others
Thats why height > face. I have seen it many times... tall normie can get laid without a problem, but the short chad struggles. Height is pure power, strength and dominance. The amount of dopamine must be insane to walk around at 195cm and tower over everyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Darwined, Ahmat31 and 30 others
Bonesmash your soles for built in lifts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Preoximerianas, Mouthbreath and 16 others
Thats why height > face. I have seen it many times... tall normie can get laid without a problem, but the short chad struggles. Height is pure power, strength and dominance. The amount of dopine must be insane to walk around at 195cm and tower over everyone.
Really you see this irl?

Not a micropixel

At least you fucked the girl why are you even complaining

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gus17, IhateDentists, Economical and 25 others
Thats why height > face. I have seen it many times... tall normie can get laid without a problem, but the short chad struggles. Height is pure power, strength and dominance. The amount of dopine must be insane to walk around at 195cm and tower over everyone.
As long as you’re atleast 5’10 you’re good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 15099 and ShowerMaxxing
unironically you didnt hold your frame over for you bro:smonk:
You should liftfraud tbh. Imagine being 6'3 + 4 inch lifts. Gigamogger height at 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15086 and .👽.
"i said something about her tits being small and she said 'yeah but I can fix them. you can't fix your height'"

:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Heguldus, Entschuldigung and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
You should liftfraud tbh. Imagine being 6'3 + 4 inch lifts. Gigamogger height at 6'7
6'7 is ogre tier, also my dick would look smaller:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9670
What's your height with and without lifts

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 9670
Oh yeah, just read the whole thing, the heightpill is brutal as fuck... I’m sorry man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
6'7 is ogre tier, also my dick would looks smaller:hnghn:
Manlets have it so easy. They can have an average size dick and it won't look small on their body

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and .👽.
I want a relationship so I can continue fucking. 1 fuck is pointless

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, Bitch and 1 other person
6'7 is ogre tier, also my dick would looks smaller:hnghn:
6'7 is Chad Height 200cm. But yeah Having a Sub 8 inch dick while being 6ft plus looks comical.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, .👽. and Deleted member 9670
Facts

6'7 is Chad Height 200cm. But yeah Having a Sub 8 inch dick while being 6ft plus looks comical.
My dick looks so small :hnghn:

sounds like you were being soy and she bullied you for being a manlet so you'd fuck her harder tbh :chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, CANI, Entschuldigung and 3 others
@LondonVillie Is blessed in this. He got Height + Proportional big dick.
If you want to cope there's a study that shows women aren't attracted to guys with big dicks unless they are tall

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Manlets on here dont like to hear this, so they can cope more with facial surgeries.
Facial surgeries on a manlet are like putting band aids on the holes of a sinking ship.
It's why I stopped obsessing over it. Height and size is just so much more important in real life.

If you want to cope there's a study that shows women aren't attracted to guys with big dicks unless they are tall
I know. They think every guy over 6 foot is packing a 8 incher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
dnr and reported for bragging

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
this guy mentions in every thread that tall normie > 5'10 gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Warlow, Deleted member 15064 and 2 others
READ UNTIL THE END, WORTH IT

I'm a bit of a short guy tbh so I bought some 1.5 inch lifts to put in my white air force. 2 inches is way too much and you lean forward. fuck knows how Anmesia wears 4 inch lifts. and 1 inch isnt really enough to hide my manletism.

Also I can't wear slim trousers with lifts, they have to be straight fit and cover the ankle which I can do fine.

Theres been 2 times a girl has clocked im wearing lifts.

This is the story about the more brutal first time:

Bitch messaged me from instagram (thanks to my IG god method) and persued me, making all the conversation etc. we spoke for a few days then she asked to meet. But she was from a city that is a 30 minute drive from me. I couldn't be bothered to pick her up and she seemed high effort tbh.

On instagram she looked okay, not fit but bangable so I accepted to meet her. She got the train from her city to my city and I picked her up from the train station.
When she got in my car I was genuinely shocked she was low key sexy af, her instagram didnt do her justice. we had just basic convo on the way home back to my place.

keep in mind I lived in a hostle at the time (government gave me a room for free in a houseshare for a few months while I had no job+not getting along with mother). So I had my own room upstairs and crack&heroin smokers living in the other rooms.

But as we got out of the car, I clocked she was the same height as me (while I had 1.5 inch lifts on) ngl my heart sank. This means shes like 1-2 inches taller than me barefoot. And then at the door while I was putting the key, she mentioned something about me being small, in a playful way but obvs its a dealbreaker.

but we went up to my room and briefly talked about our height problem and she said something along the lines of 'lets make this a one time thing' kinda serious but also kinda testing me to see if I'd be sad but I just kept the poker face and played it cool like I wasn't extremely hurt by that statement.

I took my shoes+lifts off as I got into bed so she couldnt see me getting smaller. Then we just watched some shitty shows on my laptop in bed and cuddled and shit for an hour. She kept picking on every insecurity about me that was kinda annoying. i think she thought it was banter but she didnt really get how to have banter. also she kept wanting me to come to the toilet with her(this would mean that I have to go toilet with her both of us bare foot and she would see that shes like 1-2 inches taller than me. I eventually went with her and it was kinda awkward) then after i hit her back with some of her insecurities too. i said something about her tits being small and she said 'yeah but I can fix them. you can't fix your height' fuuuckkk brutal asf. no wonder I wanted to kms around that moment in my life.

anyways we kinda got along after I violated her back more. and then I said something like 'you would be a lot better if you just kept your mouth shut' and then as I finished the sentence I went in for the kiss, and then we kissed, and i fucked the life out of her for surpisingly quite a long time. and she kept being loud as fuck and I had to say theres other people in the house about 20 times and cover her mouth and shit. for some reason I forgot to do foreplay and just went straight in which was a bit weird but oh well. she was the kind of girl that I would want to look at her face while fucking her cos she was so hot so we did a lot of missionary and cowgirl. she had a godlike body apart from the lack of tits.

and then afterwards she seemed impressed with the performance and said something about maybe this shouldn't be just a one time thing. which made me feel quite good and validated ngl. Then we continued watching shit for another hour and cuddled and she started asking relationship questions like 'so what are we now' and 'are you going to go and speak to other girls after this'. she seemed really interested in me

and then I think I mentioned we should get food and take her home. But we fucked 1 more time and I came first and she didnt cum and she seemed kinda disappointed about that.

Then we went to mcdonalds on the way back and she bought us both a mcdonalds. Then she started saying how she doesnt think we would work because she thinks im looking for a relationship and shes in her party days (cos she was a few years younger than me, just about to be able to go clubbing). but I just didnt react because I didnt mention i wanted a relationship with her in the first place.

Then when I dropped her off I didnt message her for like a day. I waited for her to message me and she tried to make convo and I was responding well. she started asking if im speaking to anyone else and I said no and i asked her if she was and she said no. Then I tried making convo with her and she just deaded it off like I was nothing to her which kinda hurt. so I aspie freaked out on her calling her ugly and that she was just a fuck. then she said she was gonna block me when she got home cos I was so short but she felt bad so she didnt. Ngl that hurt a lot I think I cried and felt kinda suicidal about it. but yeah thats it basically, what a confusing girl. its almost like she wanted me. but also didnt want me at the same time cos im short+tried to fraud

TLDR: this girl literally said to me 'Yeah I can fix my small tits, but you cant fix your height'
Show her limb lengthening surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, BigNigga69, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Stevensmithgerard, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
reveal your height sir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, CANI, Warlow and 3 others