What is the price for Eppley's rim implants?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
I'm interested in augmenting only the forward projection of infra and lateral rims. What is currently the exact price with eppley? And if I also want more forward projection of the inner upper part of the cheekbone, is the price of the implant higher or the same?
In Italy there is a surgeon who does implants on that area for 7k, but the results are mediocre

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Get an online consultation but mine was 27K for orbital-Malar, paranasal implants and perioral lipo combined.

Just orbital rim implants would most likely be cheaper, maybe 15K

There are 3 design stages where you can give your input so if you wanted more projected in a certain area he can do that.

Fking expensive

your soul

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Deleted member 2227
the biggest price is your health, you self harming dog.

No fillers, no implants, only maxing out on real, raw bone is the ultimate, healty, and long term benefitial solution.

There is no escape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2486

No fillers, no implants, only maxing out on real, raw bone is the ultimate, healty, and long term benefitial solution.

There is no escape.
giphy.gif

There is no escape.

Yeah too bad u can't grow any by putting the tongue on the roof of your mouth and taking bluepilled cope supplements

I got 10mm+ of overall movement overnight in my surgeons office...You are hoping for half of that by the time you're 30 and it's already nearly over for you.

Theres a huge difference. You should be saving all those money you're spending on coping GNC supplements so that u can afford real movements.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Dicklet.4.3, Bullpill and 1 other person
Yeah too bad u can't grow any by putting the tongue on the roof of your mouth and taking bluepilled cope supplements

I got 10mm+ of overall movement overnight in my surgeons office...You are hoping for half of that by the time you're 30 and it's already nearly over for you.

Theres a huge difference. You should be saving all those money you're spending on coping GNC supplements so that u can afford real movements.
Can you post the before/After of your orbital rim implants? Or in pm

I'm interested in augmenting only the forward projection of infra and lateral rims. What is currently the exact price with eppley? And if I also want more forward projection of the inner upper part of the cheekbone, is the price of the implant higher or the same?
In Italy there is a surgeon who does implants on that area for 7k, but the results are mediocre
what is the surgeon name?

But facemaxxed result looks very good

But facemaxxed result looks very good
That's because he got Parnasal implants too...He essentially got lefort without moving the teeth forward...And he maxed out the orbital rim implant length..

Look at how small the orbital rim area is...It's less than 1 inch in most cases...If he didn't get the parnasal implant he wouldn't look nearly as forward grown.

I couldn't be less intimidated by someone who's got screws in his skull. Even less of someone who's got implants.
And you yourself will always feel subconciously inferior to people who are naturally good looking.

I remember the exact day I found out about orthotropics and finally felt free to admit to myself that I had never been comfortable with my previously planned surgeries.

Not to mention that you need many procedures at once to create facial harmony. Mewing/appliances affect the entire facial harmony.

The only procedure I am sad to miss out on is MSE treatment. That's the real deal.

Last edited:
I couldn't be less intimidated by someone who's got screws in his skull. Even less of someone who's got implants.
And you yourself will always feel subconciously inferior to people who are naturally good looking.

I remember the exact day I found out about orthotropics and finally felt free to admit to myself that I had never been comfortable with my previously planned surgeries.

Not to mention that you need many procedures at once to create facial harmony. Mewing/appliances affect the entire facial harmony.

The only procedure I am sad to miss out on is MSE treatment. That's the real deal.

Do you think the goal of my implants was to intimidate you?? Jfl...I'm giving you advice that's gonna save you years of time and money.

Do you think the goal of my implants was to intimidate you?? Jfl...I'm giving you advice that's gonna save you years of time and money.
your goal of your words has always been to intimidate and discourage me.

You are envious that I am much younger than you and have far more potential, it couldn't be more transparent.

because of the severe age difference alone you will never intimidate me, it's all cope from your side by default,
never forget this.

Last edited:
your goal of your words has always been to intimidate and discourage me.

You are envious that I am much younger than you and have far more potential, it couldn't be more transparent.

Potential for what?? Do you really think you're gonna have the money that I did in 2 years?? Or get the results that I did?? Or are you still gonna be in school...In debt...Buying supplements every couple months with your tongue on top of the roof of your mouth?? Get real dude..

It's just a big brother version of tough love i'm giving you

• +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds