What is the proof men prefer dark hair on girls?

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
What’s the proof?rating Asian women highest just means that Asian women have the highest facial attractiveness on average and maybe the highest cieling though I seen Brahmin Desi girls with same cieling.

also messaging women of color doesn’t mean shit because most people both white and ethnic know ethnic women are easier if you’re whites AND easier if you’re ethnic as whites women in America only like above average ethnics whereas even ethnic ogres date pretty ethnic women.though in holland and Portugal the hot white girls just would take any average dark guy,black guy or pajeet.

has there been any controlled studies in professional settings saying brunettes mog Nordic foidz?

Also I love PAWG snow bunnies lol nothing political but pink pussy pink nipples and asshole and white skin and pretty white face and light brown hair make me hard as fuck and I nut really nice to that shit.I enjoyed all the Nordic fat ass models i fucked in red light district since I was 16.

I also have a fetish for Asian women,light Desi women and yellow skin and pale girls with dark hair in general brown skin is attractive but I don’t find it as attractive as light skin.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
its the opposite

females prefer dark hair and dark eyes on males and males prefer light feature on females

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9641, goat2x and 7 others
its the opposite

females prefer dark hair and dark eyes on males and males prefer light feature on females
You’re spouting bs just as bad as the white male supremacists on here you haven’t provided studies or proof

You’re spouting bs just as bad as the white male supremacists on here you haven’t provided studies or proof
just look at the ratio of white women going interracial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9641, spark and 1 other person
It’s better than blonde. Blonde is niche
Maybe this shit is subjective cuz I know so many men of all races that prefer blonde red and brown haired white women with big boobs and bubble ass

just look at the ratio of white women going interracial
Yeah Latino black and Asian and even Native American guys have insane ir rates with Anglo women in America lol so maybe dark men do prefer that angelic puss and pink butthole lol

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Yeah Latino black and Asian and even Native American guys have insane ir rates with Anglo women in America lol so maybe dark men do prefer that angelic puss and pink butthole lol
always about getting the pink butt hole

@gamma @RealLooksmaxxer

White men have higher rates of interracial dating than white women you stupid fuck :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, goat2x, buflek and 6 others
dark eyes on males
Screenshot 20201202 195408 Chrome

Also men have lighter eyes than women.
"However, we have found an association between gender and eye colour prediction. When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, germanlooks and Deleted member 13787
View attachment 1514412
"However, we have found an association between gender and eye colour prediction. When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."
The lighter the eye the more dimorphic it is basically

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, germanlooks, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Dark haired pale women get me rock hard but i wouldnt even spit on an asian foid

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Frank Jack and PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 1514412
dont cope with the 40 response

look at real world

dark eye males with blue eyes female

just like thanos said perfect

dont cope with the 40 response

look at real world

dark eye males with blue eyes female

just like thanos said perfect
Blue eyed people are a minority, therefore statistically most of them end up dating someone with brown eyes. Polls don' lie, women prefer blue eyes in men and science proves how bkue eyes are a masculine dimorphic trait. Ask amnesia how much women love his blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Amnesia, germanlooks and 1 other person
Blue eyed people are a minority, therefore statistically most of them end up dating someone with brown eyes. Polls don' lie, women prefer blue eyes in men and science proves how bkue eyes are a masculine dimorphic trait. Ask amnesia how much women love his blue eyes.
blue eyes is a feminine trait

along with pink nipples

and pink undertone skin

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

blue eyes is a feminine trait

along with pink nipples

and pink undertone skin

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Then why do men have blue eyes more often than women?
Also you asians all have brown eyes and black hair yet you are the most feminine men. Bones > coloring.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, goat2x, germanlooks and 1 other person
they look like theyre mysterious little sluts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and R@m@
Then why do men have blue eyes more often than women?
Also you asians all have brown eyes and black hair yet you are the most feminine men. Bones > coloring.
dark looks are more attractive to females
ask any white women what they want in a male

tall dark and handsome
dark as in dark hair dark eyes dark features :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tall dark and handsome
But not dark eyes. I already proved it. Why are you in denial? Pathetic ricecel, you think you're right if you have the last word, that's why you keep spamming here with no arguments whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, germanlooks and Deleted member 13787

tall dark and handsome
Tall dark and handsome =

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, goat2x, Biiyo03 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Darkthrone, germanlooks and 2 others
White men have higher rates of interracial dating than white women you stupid fuck :feelskek:
Calling me dumb when your albino feminine cuck ass can’t read

38-60 percent depending on which race and subethnicity (for example Mexicans marry and cohabit way more white woman than ricans)of all etnic men marry cohabit or have slept with a white woman according to detailed research

38 percent of American Asian men date out mostly white women

that’s why higher than the proportion of white men that date out

imagine the numbers when ethnic men become the elites like Desi and chinitos

that’s why you like affirmative action at elite colleges u can’t compete

and when blacks and Latinos take all the lower blue collar jobs from conservative white men sent to slaughter white men in EE for Jewish interests lol

OVER

it’s gigs over when China surpasses USA militarily it already did economically this year and long ago in ppp

Calling me dumb when your albino feminine cuck ass can’t read

38-60 percent depending on which race and subethnicity (for example Mexicans marry and cohabit way more white woman than ricans)of all etnic men marry cohabit or have slept with a white woman according to detailed research

38 percent of American Asian men date out mostly white women

that’s why higher than the proportion of white men that date out

imagine the numbers when ethnic men become the elites like Desi and chinitos

that’s why you like affirmative action at elite colleges u can’t compete

and when blacks and Latinos take all the lower blue collar jobs from conservative white men sent to slaughter white men in EE for Jewish interests lol

OVER

it’s gigs over when China surpasses USA militarily it already did economically this year and long ago in ppp
Except I'm 6'4 top bideltoid and strength mog you in every lift and out slay you times a million while you post about whores saying they should count as slays :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All cause of your nigger genes

80% of Asian and latina women have fucked a bwc

95% of white girls say they would never date out

Etc

View attachment 1514412
Brown eyes are more dominant according to studies and women prefer them in studies and I have a study that says most women prefer black haired men and tan skin

also Dark looks make a woman literally look like a dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Brown eyes are more dominant according to studies and women prefer them in studies
No.
Women prefer blue or green eyes on men.
Stop spreading this bullshit. Everyone knows that colored and light eyes mog dark brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, datboijj, TeraCope54 and 1 other person
Except I'm 6'4 top bideltoid and strength mog you in every lift and out slay you times a million while you post about whores saying they should count as slays :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All cause of your nigger genes

80% of Asian and latina women have fucked a bwc

95% of white girls say they would never date out

Etc
Lol 18 percent of white women have babies with nonwhites now so that stat is bs and latinas are whores they’ll fuck anything and most of them are with black guys in gen z

also dark looks on woman=man

Lol 18 percent of white women have babies with nonwhites now so that stat is bs and latinas are whores they’ll fuck anything and most of them are with black guys in gen z

also dark looks on woman=man
70% of latinas, Mena and Asian women have babies with white men

White men are the male beauty standard:feelshah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, TeraCope54, germanlooks and 1 other person

Only difference between left and right is DARKNESS

light looks is bitch trait

• +1
What’s the proof?rating Asian women highest just means that Asian women have the highest facial attractiveness on average and maybe the highest cieling though I seen Brahmin Desi girls with same cieling.

also messaging women of color doesn’t mean shit because most people both white and ethnic know ethnic women are easier if you’re whites AND easier if you’re ethnic as whites women in America only like above average ethnics whereas even ethnic ogres date pretty ethnic women.though in holland and Portugal the hot white girls just would take any average dark guy,black guy or pajeet.

has there been any controlled studies in professional settings saying brunettes mog Nordic foidz?

Also I love PAWG snow bunnies lol nothing political but pink pussy pink nipples and asshole and white skin and pretty white face and light brown hair make me hard as fuck and I nut really nice to that shit.I enjoyed all the Nordic fat ass models i fucked in red light district since I was 16.

I also have a fetish for Asian women,light Desi women and yellow skin and pale girls with dark hair in general brown skin is attractive but I don’t find it as attractive as light skin.
Answer: they dont

70% of latinas, Mena and Asian women have babies with white men

White men are the male beauty standard:feelshah:
DARK white men

and that another stat pulled outta your ass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Darkthrone, Biiyo03 and 1 other person

Lol white man and dark woman is a LESBIAN relationship in most twisted form between a bitch woman ftm man and a mtf woman

light looks=BITCH trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, datboijj, TeraCope54 and 4 others

Dark loox forever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, gamma, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and StrangerDanger
the cope is strong in this one
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You are obv coping.
You conclude that all white women prefer ethnics from a video where just one white woman (who is probably mentally ill) kisses ethnics.

There are literally studies which show that white men do the best in dating apps.
And also think about which male celebrities women talk about most of the time. The white ones like Cavill, Pitt, Bomer etc.

And once again:
Dark looks just means dark hair and dark bodyhair and sometimes also a more tanned skin.
But it never ever meant being ethnic or having dark eyes jfl

Dark haired pale women get me rock hard but i wouldnt even spit on an asian foid
White females with pale skin + light blue eyes + black hair can be fucking hot.

• Love it
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy