What is the proof men prefer dark hair on girls?

The eye shape and browridge is what's intimidating not the color. It's why people can have light eyes and look like total cucks because their eye shape is not intimidating or masc enough. Barrett and Gandy are just guys with very masculine eye shapes/browridges who just so happen to have light eyes as well.

Ramirez has more intimidating eyes than both of them and he has dark brown eyes
1A8A476D 1B8A 46C2 B44D 8D486430EAB3

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
The eye shape and browridge is what's intimidating not the color. It's why people can have light eyes and look like total cucks because their eye shape is not intimidating or masc enough. Barrett and Gandy are just guys with very masculine eye shapes/browridges who just so happen to have light eyes as well.

View attachment 1514673
Richard Ramirez is the only dude with intimidating dark eyes I can recall, morphing others who already have light hunter eyes makes them look higher trust

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, germanlooks, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
They look chinkish
Barrett does but some already think he has chinkish anyway. O'Pry and Gandy don't look chinkish and their eyes are "intimidating" regardless of eye color. They just have very aggressive eye shapes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Frank Jack and Deleted member 15099
What’s the proof?rating Asian women highest just means that Asian women have the highest facial attractiveness on average and maybe the highest cieling though I seen Brahmin Desi girls with same cieling.

also messaging women of color doesn’t mean shit because most people both white and ethnic know ethnic women are easier if you’re whites AND easier if you’re ethnic as whites women in America only like above average ethnics whereas even ethnic ogres date pretty ethnic women.though in holland and Portugal the hot white girls just would take any average dark guy,black guy or pajeet.

has there been any controlled studies in professional settings saying brunettes mog Nordic foidz?

Also I love PAWG snow bunnies lol nothing political but pink pussy pink nipples and asshole and white skin and pretty white face and light brown hair make me hard as fuck and I nut really nice to that shit.I enjoyed all the Nordic fat ass models i fucked in red light district since I was 16.

I also have a fetish for Asian women,light Desi women and yellow skin and pale girls with dark hair in general brown skin is attractive but I don’t find it as attractive as light skin.
My favorite female is lima, she has dark hair

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Toth's thot
You are obv coping.
You conclude that all white women prefer ethnics from a video where just one white woman (who is probably mentally ill) kisses ethnics.

There are literally studies which show that white men do the best in dating apps.
And also think about which male celebrities women talk about most of the time. The white ones like Cavill, Pitt, Bomer etc.

And once again:
Dark looks just means dark hair and dark bodyhair and sometimes also a more tanned skin.
But it never ever meant being ethnic or having dark eyes jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

dark looks ethnic male taking over

I prefer dark hair on women

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and hebbewem
Jfl how the fuck can some people here still cope and think that eye color doesn’t matter.
They all look so much worse than with their original eye color it’s insane.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I like that their hair are flashy

• +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Brunettes cannot compete with blondes, ceteris paribus

• Ugh..
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Prettyboy and Smoke Fanboy
Brunettes cannot compete with blondes, ceteris paribus

Cope.

Brunette hair is universally preferred by men. Women's preferences in male hair color are more varied by region.

"Males and females both preferred brunette hair color, followed by blonde hair, and lastly red hair. Male choice of female hair color is consistent across geographic regions. Females were not consistent and varied their choice in hair color dependent on which geographic region they originated."

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover
I'm glad to see I have this little faggot AnyangLover so mentally traumatized, to the point where she is actually stealing my lines.

Dark looks = BITCH trait, indeed.

Dark features are feminine and associated with estrogen:

rspb20053296f01.jpg

Low contrast version:

dn8251-1_650.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high estrogen face is clearly darker, with browner skin and darker eye color.

"The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)"

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

^ The female face is clearly browner and has darker eye color.

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males."

Last edited:
Blond White women reveal their thoughts on this issue:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

I'm glad to see I have this little faggot AnyangLover so mentallg traumatized, to the point where she is actually stealing my lines.

Dark looks = BITCH trait, indeed.

Dark features are feminine and associated with estrogen:

rspb20053296f01.jpg

Low contrast version:

dn8251-1_650.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high estrogen face is clearly darker, with browner skin and darker eye color.

"The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)"

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

^ The female face is clearly browner and has darker eye color.

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males."

never forget nerdic cuck

The estrogen darkens skin. Progesterone lightens it. The process works just as well on cells from men's skin as women's skin. “This is going to be a big deal in dermatology,” said Thomas Leung, another dermatologist at Penn

so neither light or dark is feminine or masculinebiologically,but guess what?as the above facial alteration shows...DARKER=masculine looking and light indeed is a appearance wise bitch trait wich all people notice

progesterone lightens skin so no light or dark is not masculine or feminine inherently in a biological sense

but dark does LOOK more masculine

only difference between the two faces above is PIGMENT of hair and skin

View attachment 1514673
D
R83HWGG

Mogged by warrior meeks:oops:

View attachment 1538575

never forget nerdic cuck

so neither light or dark is feminine or masculinebiologically,but guess what?as the above facial alteration shows...DARKER=masculine looking and light indeed is a appearance wise bitch trait wich all people notice

More cope.

Every study confirms that estrogen and progesterone darken skin. Testosterone also does not darken skin.

Dark skin = looks feminine and High Estrogen/High Progesterone.

"The association between pregnancy and altered cutaneous pigmentation has been documented for over two millennia, suggesting that sex hormones play a role in regulating epidermal melanocyte (MC) homeostasis. Here we show that physiologic estrogen (17β-estradiol) and progesterone reciprocally regulate melanin synthesis"

"A number of studies have shown that epidermal melanocytes are estrogen responsive, although the responses are often contradictory and difficult to interpret. In female guinea pigs, after ovariectomy the melanin content of epidermal melanocytes decreases; many become smaller in size and exhibit shortened dendritic processes (134). Furthermore, ovariectomized animals that were treated with estradiol either locally or systemically showed an increase in melanin both inside and outside the melanocytes in all regions examined"

There is also some evidence that fluctuations of these hormones during the menstrual cycle may effect epidermal pigmentation in some women. In one study, 62% of women consistently noticed darkening of the peri-ocular skin towards the end of their menstrual cycle immediately prior to menstruation (141). There have also been reports of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives causing hyperpigmentation of the face in 8–29% of women (142). The use of dermal ointments containing estrogens has also resulted in the intense pigmentation of the genitals, mammary areola and linea alba of the abdomen in both male and female infants ranging from 4 months to 2 years (107).

Oestrogen also stimulates melanogenesis, along with thyroxine and melanocyte-stimulating hormone, and this can result in premenstrual hyperpigmentation. The effects of oestrogen on pigmentation were first inferred from changes in pigmentation observed during pregnancy, including patches of increased pigmentation on the face, and darkening of the skin of the areolae, the perineum, and the skin over the linea alba, which fades shortly after delivery. Hyperpigmentation is also observed in some women using oral contraceptives.Oestrogens induce salt and water retention, causing oedema of the hands and feet, which is a feature of premenstrual syndrome."

"Hadley: Yes, we found that progesterone darkened the skin in frogs, whereas testosterone did not."

"progesterone or estradiol in pg doses was effective in darkening the skin."

Daily reminder: dark skin is MUY FEMININO in Portugal!

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.

Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

More cope.

Every study confirms that estrogen and progesterone darken skin. Testosterone also does not darken skin.

Dark skin = looks feminine and High Estrogen/High Progesterone.

"The association between pregnancy and altered cutaneous pigmentation has been documented for over two millennia, suggesting that sex hormones play a role in regulating epidermal melanocyte (MC) homeostasis. Here we show that physiologic estrogen (17β-estradiol) and progesterone reciprocally regulate melanin synthesis"

"A number of studies have shown that epidermal melanocytes are estrogen responsive, although the responses are often contradictory and difficult to interpret. In female guinea pigs, after ovariectomy the melanin content of epidermal melanocytes decreases; many become smaller in size and exhibit shortened dendritic processes (134). Furthermore, ovariectomized animals that were treated with estradiol either locally or systemically showed an increase in melanin both inside and outside the melanocytes in all regions examined"

There is also some evidence that fluctuations of these hormones during the menstrual cycle may effect epidermal pigmentation in some women. In one study, 62% of women consistently noticed darkening of the peri-ocular skin towards the end of their menstrual cycle immediately prior to menstruation (141). There have also been reports of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives causing hyperpigmentation of the face in 8–29% of women (142). The use of dermal ointments containing estrogens has also resulted in the intense pigmentation of the genitals, mammary areola and linea alba of the abdomen in both male and female infants ranging from 4 months to 2 years (107).

Oestrogen also stimulates melanogenesis, along with thyroxine and melanocyte-stimulating hormone, and this can result in premenstrual hyperpigmentation. The effects of oestrogen on pigmentation were first inferred from changes in pigmentation observed during pregnancy, including patches of increased pigmentation on the face, and darkening of the skin of the areolae, the perineum, and the skin over the linea alba, which fades shortly after delivery. Hyperpigmentation is also observed in some women using oral contraceptives.Oestrogens induce salt and water retention, causing oedema of the hands and feet, which is a feature of premenstrual syndrome."

"Hadley: Yes, we found that progesterone darkened the skin in frogs, whereas testosterone did not."

Animal studies don’t mean shit dude

Progesterone lightens skin in human studies

And EVEN if you were right wich you’re not,the only difference between a male and female face is dark and light hair and skin as my example shows so no light does look more feminine and that’s all that matters wich every normie female thinks too

Only thing that matters is looks not some blind chemical effect wich even then progesterone in HUMANS lightens and MOST if not ALL trannies report lightening of hair eyes and skin when taking feminizing hormones

Animal studies don’t mean shit dude

Progesterone lightens skin in human studies

And EVEN if you were right wich you’re not,the only difference between a male and female face is dark and light hair and skin as my example shows so no light does look more feminine and that’s all that matters wich every normie female thinks too

Only thing that matters is looks not some blind chemical effect wich even then progesterone in HUMANS lightens and MOST if not ALL trannies report lightening of hair eyes and skin when taking feminizing hormones

Only one of those studies was done on animais.

Also those two pics you posted aren't the same. The "male" face is higher than the female face and has different features. You've never posted a source for your shitty image, but I've shown you multiple studies saying dark skin is feminine, estrogenic, progesteronic, and rated more femme and attractice on women.

You can't show a single study that says progesterone lightens skin. Fact.

Daily reminder:

rspb20053296f01.jpg

135fig1.jpg

"The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)" [/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Only one of those studies was done on animais.

Also those two pics you posted aren't the same. The "male" face is higher than the female face and has different features. You've never posted a source for your shitty image, but I've shown you multiple studies saying dark skin is feminine, estrogenic, progesteronic, and rated more femme and attractice on women.

You can't show a single study that says progesterone lightens skin. Fact.
No,the face is androgynous and they lightened the hair and skin and Vice versa and it made them female and male I’m on my phone but can easily link you the study in a few

Abstract of study even says dark is more sexually dimorphism for men in most cultures and the study just confirms that

Look up progesterone lightens skin

A black user posted the entire study in Lookism and you went silent and wouldn’t respond lol

Youre just a dishonest Nerdic weasel with a agenda

Btw trannies all report significant lightening from estrogen even one counter example in humans refutes your stupid claims

Blind chemical reactions also don’t mean shit for how one looks

Google image search my pfp you’ll see the study on many websites

No,the face is androgynous and they lightened the hair and skin and Vice versa and it made them female and male I’m on my phone but can easily link you the study in a few

Abstract of study even says dark is more sexually dimorphism for men in most cultures and the study just confirms that

Look up progesterone lightens skin

A black user posted the entire study in Lookism and you went silent and wouldn’t respond lol

Youre just a dishonest Nerdic weasel with a agenda

Btw trannies all report significant lightening from estrogen even one counter example in humans refutes your stupid claims

Blind chemical reactions also don’t mean shit for how one looks

More babbling, lies, and excuses. There was never any such study posted. The faces in your picture aren't the same.

All you ever do is cope. Daily reminder, dark women are rated more feminine and have higher female sex hormone:

135fig1.jpg

More babbling, lies, and excuses. There was never any such study posted. The faces in your picture aren't the same.

All you ever do is cope. Daily reminder, dark women are rated more feminine and have higher female sex hormone:

135fig1.jpg

Scroll down and get blackpilled nerdic femboy:feelshah:

Quote the abstract for all of us to read (I’m on my phone)

And estrogen lightens hair skin as eyes in all mtf trannies

All that pic of yours proves is some Caucasian feats are more feminine than other ones

You also ignored my study/thread proving black male faces were seen by women as more dominant aggressive and masculine than white ones

Scroll down and get blackpilled nerdic femboy:feelshah:

Quote the abstract for all of us to read (I’m on my phone)

And estrogen lightens hair skin as eyes in all mtf trannies

All that pic of yours proves is some Caucasian feats are more feminine than other ones

You also ignored my study/thread proving black male faces were seen by women as more dominant aggressive and masculine than white ones

Self-pwn. As predicted, this is not a study, but a self-published essay. The two faces are not the same, as you erroneously suggested, and this shit would never pass peer review if they tried to get it published in a real journal. Estrogen does not lighten skin, hair or eyes in any trannies, and my study proves that dark skin is considered more feminine and is associated with estrogen.

135fig1.jpg

^ Heh, note how the high estrogen
composite looks less Caucasian. Looks vaguely like Indian, Asian and Latina women. Low estrogen looks more Caucasian. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Self-pwn. As predicted, this is not a study, but a self-published essay. The two faces are not the same, as you erroneously suggested, and this shit would never pass peer review if they tried to get it published in a real journal. Estrogen does not lighten skin, hair or eyes in any trannies, and my study proves that dark skin is considered more feminine and is associated with estrogen.

135fig1.jpg

^ Heh, note how the high estrogen
composite looks less Caucasian. Looks vaguely like Indian, Asian and Latina women. Low estrogen looks more Caucasian. :ROFLMAO:
Learn to fucking read and obfuscate shit you slimy retard

It’s the same androgynous face and they simply darkened some parts of it to make it male it’s literally there in the description anyone can read it since you’re disingenuous and not interested in objectivity

Also quote the abstract :lul:

You’re a disingenuous little liar and there’s no real point in arguing with someone that lies constantly

And your pic looks white notnethnic

You also have nothing to say on my recent thread that black men are seen as more manly than white men by women based solely on their facial traits

Learn to fucking read and obfuscate shit you slimy retard

It’s the same androgynous face and they simply darkened some parts of it to make it male it’s literally there in the description anyone can read it since you’re disingenuous and not interested in objectivity

Also quote the abstract :lul:

You’re a disingenuous little liar and there’s no real point in arguing with someone that lies constantly

And your pic looks white notnethnic

You also have nothing to say on my recent thread that black men are seen as more manly than white men by women based solely on their facial traits

It's not the same face, fucktard. Your shitty essay was written by morons.

The face on the left is clearly several pixels higher than the one on the right. You just can't see it, because your vision is shit. Look harder.

The facial features are also different.

This gibberish is not a source. Meanwhile:

There is also some evidence that fluctuations of these hormones during the menstrual cycle may effect epidermal pigmentation in some women. In one study, 62% of women consistently noticed darkening of the peri-ocular skin towards the end of their menstrual cycle immediately prior to menstruation (141).

There have also been reports of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives causing hyperpigmentation of the face in 8–29% of women (142). The use of dermal ointments containing estrogens has also resulted in the intense pigmentation of the genitals, mammary areola and linea alba of the abdomen in both male and female infants ranging from 4 months to 2 years (107).

Oestrogen also stimulates melanogenesis, along with thyroxine and melanocyte-stimulating hormone, and this can result in premenstrual hyperpigmentation.

The effects of oestrogen on pigmentation were first inferred from changes in pigmentation observed during pregnancy, including patches of increased pigmentation on the face, and darkening of the skin of the areolae, the perineum, and the skin over the linea alba, which fades shortly after delivery. Hyperpigmentation is also observed in some women using oral contraceptives.

Last edited:
Not a bad pheno but looks better on men imo
View attachment 1538840

Cope and you know it

Cope, I am European

^ Looks gay on men. You're the one who is reflexively and instinctively coping. You know your pheno works better on women than men.

Chad is stereotyped as blond for a reason, hun. :chad:

^ Looks gay on men. You're the one who is reflexively and instinctively coping. You know your pheno works better on women than men.

Chad is stereotyped as blond for a reason, hun. :chad:
The only use blonde men have in this world is to supply blonde daughters for men like me