What is the reason for why Asian men are considered Unattractive to girls ?

They have shit maxilla/ skull shape and look low T, but ngl nowadays they’re pretty tall and for some rzn always have insane mogger frame.
Ur talking about chinks and more northern chinks outside of chinks and mongols the rest of rice don’t fit that trait.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
They lack conventional masculine qualities and look beta. Even the Asian "gangsters" look soy asf. When was the last time you've seen an Asian that looks intimidating at all? I remember this one Mongolian tryhard in my HS would always ask me if he looks intimidating jfl

Ur talking about chinks and more northern chinks outside of chinks and mongols the rest of rice don’t fit that trait.
I live in an area in California with huge viet and Chinese populations and the ones I see at my gym always have INSANE frame. Height has some variance, but the frame is always there they even framemog whites and blacks.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I live in an area in California with huge viet and Chinese populations and the ones I see at my gym always have INSANE frame. Height has some variance, but the frame is always there they even framemog whites and blacks.
Ngl I heard a lot about Kpop idols having big frames where girls legit compare their shoulders to them on tiktok. It’s very interesting

"Asian women" :lul::lul: dont care about any study that groups non-NEAs with NEAs.

And most people date within their ethnic group

+ Most WMAF couples are asian jewmerican + jewmericans whoch are all subhumans.

Most mogger WMAF couples are random russians and chinks/gooks @HeightPilledum posted one with a tallfag russian and a chink stacy
True to an extent, because there's a lot of Russian models geomaxxing in China and their girlfriends are often looksmatched to them

HOWEVER, a large number of good looking WMAF couples are bound to have American men in it because of sheer numbers and because Americans have been geomaxxing in Asia in general for a long time

Imo European men generally get better looking Asian women because those are actually from Asia. Americans have to deal with the genetic subhuman trash diaspora

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Due to uncanny eyes and low-t

What kind of obvious questions are these?