What is the reason for why Asian men are considered Unattractive to girls ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Is it mostly the media portraying Asian men as ugly or unmasculine, or is it deeper ?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, dna_cel, try2beme and 2 others
Because they have very few dimorphic features, their men and women look very similar

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, datboijj and dna_cel
Because they have very few dimorphic features, their men and women look very similar
You mean like if a asian guy grew out his hair long, shaved his face, wore makeup he could pass off as a girl ? And by dimorphic what are some features which is dimorphic in a male that seperates them from a female.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, dna_cel, 케이제이 and 1 other person
narrative

white brah's mind

black = hypersexual to white women

white brah has to prevent non whites from getting with white women so any non white that is not black has to be portray as asexual

• +1
Reactions: murdah, dna_cel and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Short, low hormones, small dicks

narrative

white brah's mind

black = hypersexual to white women

white brah has to prevent non whites from getting with white women so any non white that is not black has to be portray as asexual
typical asian cuck reverting to BBC meme to cope for the reality that asian women would exterminate all asian men just to fuck a white BWC

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
its reality brah

most asian are with other asian
most white women are with ethnic men

most white brah online believe jbw is legit when its just have money and go to a third world country

You mean like if a asian guy grew out his hair long, shaved his face, wore makeup he could pass off as a girl ? And by dimorphic what are some features which is dimorphic in a male that seperates them from a female.
Basically yeah

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and dna_cel
Basically yeah
What dimorphic features would a Asian Male need to have in order to not look like they would pass off as a asian girl.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
its reality brah

most asian are with other asian
most white women are with ethnic men

most white brah online believe jbw is legit when its just have money and go to a third world country
Most asian men are incels for life
Most asian women are prostitutes for ethnics and free sluts for white men

lil gook rice brain making up fantasy tales from the rice patties to cope

A literal homeless bum white guy could go to asia and fuck more women than any asian dude... get real nigga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AnimeNerd, ElTruecel and dna_cel
Aside the physical features, they are not really fitting the pool of socially implied archetypes as tightly as other ideal races that signal attraction to women. I mentioned this before. Women seem to be more likely to operate under a tighter range of behavior. Familiarity is key to them socially, and familiarity is very important to attraction.

Asians fail to completely fill what's recognized socially as the ideal familiar male as much as ideal races. A few off-putting things that come to mind is intelligence and lacking of excelling male biology signals. Asian men are known to have very high iq, and this known to be a falio if it does not imply male biological preposition more than it does male divergency, divergency which is an antithesis to the female variance and familiarity and thus attraction to females. Another is of course the stigma of asian males with the lack of physicals ideals.

European men are seen as more attractive than asians because of this. Their Intelligence is marketed as an aid to biological imperative and not divergency. They also hold the most familiar ideals of muscularity via suggestion, and are additionally resource heavy and such.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and iblamechico
Because they have weak dimorphism, short stature, stereotyped for having small dicks, and being nerds.
What dimorphic features would a Asian Male need to have in order to not look like they would pass off as a asian girl.
Stronger brow ridge, high and more prominent nose bridge, less protruding mouth, stronger and taller chin, as well as bigger frame.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, dna_cel and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Is it mostly the media portraying Asian men as ugly or unmasculine, or is it deeper ?
On average they just are period I'd say. Unnatractive that is. Generally speaking in the West.

Though a lot of the types in China that you'll never get to see of, if you grew up here in the West, would probably be very attractive to a lot of Western girls. And I'm willing to bet you'd find the same kind in Pyongyang as well. In fact I'm certain of it, even though I've never been. Probably the only two places on earth where a prominent, unseen in the West, kind of Asian man would be deemed very attractive to the average white Western woman if they could only communicate.

What do you think of this @AlexBrown84? You won't be able to find what I'm talking about in Southern China, which includes Shanghai. Especially Shanghai actually. You might know what I mean though. Go to Hohhot city, or throughout Heilongjiang province to really see a lot of what I mean.

Hey, btw how did your visa turn out?

Last edited:
Tbh asians can pass as cutecels bcz of very feminine looking features but some of them have high bone mass so They look more masculine and better looks but basically the answer is better defined masculine features and higher bone mass plus height and eye area bcz asian have a monolid which is a subhuman look lol

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Aside the physical features, they are not really fitting the pool of archetypes as tightly as other ideal races that signal attraction to women. I mentioned this before. Women seem to be more likely to operate under a tighter range of behavior. Familiarity is key to them socially, and familiarity is very important to attraction. The paradigm of ideal male is of the male biological imperative, which can be observed through other species in the wild. In short, its carnality (ignorantly focused on biological imperative), resource heavy, provider, physically strong.

Asians fail to completely fill what's recognized socially as the ideal familiar male as much as ideal races. A few off-putting things that come to mind is intelligence and lacking of excelling male biology signals. Asian men are known to have very high iq, and this known to be a falio if it does not imply male biological preposition more than it does male divergency, divergency which is an antithesis to the female variance and familiarity and thus attraction to females. Another is of course the stigma of asian males with the lack of physicals ideals.

European men are seen as more attractive than asians because of this. Their Intelligence is marketed as an aid to biological imperative and not divergency. They also hold the most familiar ideals of muscularity via suggestion, and are resource heavy and such.
Can u summarise this simplified ? What i think ur saying is asians are not muscular ?

Because they have weak dimorphism, short stature, stereotyped for having small dicks, and being nerds.

Stronger brow ridge, high and more prominent nose bridge, less protruding mouth, stronger and taller chin, as well as bigger frame.
Damn ok, what about muscles ?

The stereotypes are crazy like being short and small dicks and submissive looking plus no bones I was at ichiryu ramen in dubai yesterday and I can say none of the workers there were above ltn they were short af too like im 176cm I can say none of them were above 170cm

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Cause they’re subhuman

Shit rice and soy diet = soyestrogen

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
They resemble Russians thats why.

Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: murdah and aspiringexcel

typical asian cuck reverting to BBC meme to cope for the reality that asian women would exterminate all asian men just to fuck a white BWC
Asian men actually have higher testosterone levels than most Europeans & Americans on average. With Mongolians being the highest in the world.
Main qimg f5b262b403bfbac2c577274679f1bae1

They are also stronger pound for pound. The height is mainly dietary due to low protein high carb diets. The average height of South Koreans grew 8 inches for women & 6 inches for men in the last 40 years for example. And Asian Americans kids usually out grow their parents by a ton
I have high total & free testosterone. To where it goes over some scales.
Screenshot 20240413 174130 Photos

Last edited:
  • +1
Tales of subhumans of muttmerica

NEAs have 2nd highest smv, both men and foids

3459109 Screenshot 20230609 140842 Gallery

INB4: someone pulls out a retarded study that groups NEAs with SEAmonkeys arabcels and indians

ABSOLUTE UTTER TALES.:lul::lul:

Mongolians have the highest T

And even Japs and Chink that eat pure goyslop have higher T than both blacks and whites (this study was based on americans and chinks and japs from slums of china and japan, i believe europeans have higher or same T as NEAs)
Screenshot 20240414 001642 Discord

And finally penis size is on average same everywhere @Gengar proved it and i think this is AT LEAST the 20th time im tagging him in this sort of a comment JFL.

Asian men actually have higher testosterone levels than most Europeans & Americans on average. With Mongolians being the highest in the world.
View attachment 2857400
They are also stronger pound for pound. The height is mainly dietary due to low protein high carb diets. The average height of South Koreans grew 8 inches for women & 6 inches for men in the last 40 years for example. And Asian Americans kids usually out grow their parents by a ton
View attachment 2857403
Mirin but JFL at u for grouping AMERICANS AND JEWROPEANS TOGETHER:lul::lul::lul:

equivelant to retarded americans grouping NEAs with the whole asian continent.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

And even Japs and Chink that eat pure goyslop have higher T than both blacks and whites (this study was based on americans and chinks and japs from slums of china and japan, i believe europeans have higher or same T as NEAs)View attachment 2857458
And finally penis size is on average same everywhere @Gengar proved it and i think this is AT LEAST the 20th time im tagging him in this sort of a comment JFL.

Mirin but JFL at u for grouping AMERICANS AND JEWROPEANS TOGETHER:lul::lul::lul:

still get cucked by white men though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt

And even Japs and Chink that eat pure goyslop have higher T than both blacks and whites (this study was based on americans and chinks and japs from slums of china and japan, i believe europeans have higher or same T as NEAs)View attachment 2857458

So some studies show that all races have similar dick size and others dont. We need more real life penis size studies done by medical professionals and not self measured cope studies by dicklet ethnics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mogolians arent the average asian lil buddy. Most mongolians still live in mongolia and eat ancestral diet. Mongolians are also MIXED with BWC caucasians adn are far different from east asian LOLLOLOL

Most east asians have been going through periodic FAMINE for thousands of years, subsisting on a diet of SOY AND RICE, and in general are literarlly shorter than average, definitely seem to have less androgens/hormones, and based off these traits are definitely liekly to have smaller dicks.

massive amounts of dysgenics going on in asia as well with their weird culture. Places like china have been invaded and raped by foreigners for millenia etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, distance decay and aspiringexcel
still get cucked by white men though
took you 9 months on this forum to realize white people have highest smv.

So called looksmaxxers btw.
So some studies show that all races have similar dick size and others dont. We need more real life penis size studies done by medical professionals and not self measured cope studies by dicklet ethnics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mogolians arent the average asian lil buddy. Most mongolians still live in mongolia and eat ancestral diet. Mongolians are also MIXED with BWC caucasians adn are far different from east asian LOLLOLOL

Most east asians have been going through periodic FAMINE for thousands of years, subsisting on a diet of SOY AND RICE, and in general are literarlly shorter than average, definitely seem to have less androgens/hormones, and based off these traits are definitely liekly to have smaller dicks.

massive amounts of dysgenics going on in asia as well with their weird culture. Places like china have been invaded and raped by foreigners for millenia etc.
Im talking only about NEAS which are Mongolians, Chinks, Japs and Gooks.

Also what a bunch of cope mongolians are the most stereotypical looking asians because they came from eastern siberia

Also UTTER JFL. China was colonized by mongolia and parts of southern china were colonized by brits (And southern chinks are SEA not NEA so idc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
View attachment 2857400
View attachment 2857403
i agree diet is the biggest component of it. Soy and rice based diet for millenia has nuked asians badly
whats the explanation for asians looking low test if they have high test?
something like sun exposure could be part of it. Most of europe is no sun meanwhile asia is high sun

Also UTTER JFL. China was colonized by mongolia and parts of southern china were colonized by brits (And southern chinks are SEA not NEA so idc)
China has been invaded by various other ethnic groups throughout its history before either of those groups.
NEAS still disticnt from each other.

Regardless if white men have the highest SMV or not, asian women have a stronger preference to them and they’re the only race that date out the most. Asians need to fight back against white men since they’re cucking them so badly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and aspiringexcel
Regardless if white men have the highest SMV or not, asian women have a stronger preference to them and they’re the only race that date out the most. Asians need to fight back against white men since they’re cucking them so badly
"Asian women" :lul::lul: dont care about any study that groups non-NEAs with NEAs.

And most people date within their ethnic group

+ Most WMAF couples are asian jewmerican + jewmericans whoch are all subhumans.

Most mogger WMAF couples are random russians and chinks/gooks @HeightPilledum posted one with a tallfag russian and a chink stacy

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
"Asian women" :lul::lul: dont care about any study that groups non-NEAs with NEAs.

And most people date within their ethnic group

+ Most WMAF couples are asian jewmerican + jewmericans whoch are all subhumans.

Most mogger WMAF couples are random russians and chinks/gooks @HeightPilledum posted one with a tallfag russian and a chink stacy
Cope

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
They still look utter subhuman lol. Gengis Khan genes were good for conquering but not for lookz. They look like any other gook

• +1

Like @aspiringexcel points out, "small dick" is just a myth. Studies have shown they fall in the 5 inch range just like every other race. Not only in their native countries, but also the western-born ones.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Kamui
They look femenine, they’re framelets, small dick, and manlets
Like @aspiringexcel points out, "small dick" is just a myth. Studies have shown they fall in the 5 inch range just like every other race. Not only in their native countries, but also the western-born ones.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and NumbThePain
Interesting, I’m positive i’ve seen that east asian average is 4 inches though? Multiple times, but whatever

Interesting, I’m positive i’ve seen that east asian average is 4 inches though? Multiple times, but whatever
Here are the averages for different countries (not just East Asians).

East Asian (Korean): The most recent study (published in 2016) of 248 Korean men identified the average erect penis length to be 13.53 cm (5.33 in).

South Asian (Bharati): An Indian study (published in 2007) of 301 men ages 18 to 60 published in the International Journal of Impotence Research found flaccid, stretched and erect length to be 8.21 cm (3.23 in), 10.88 cm (4.28 in) and 13.01 cm (5.12 in), respectively.

East African (Tanzanian): A study of 253 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches)

West African (Nigerian): A study of 115 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).

West Asian (Saudi Arabian): We have created the first nomogram of erect penile dimensions with the largest sample of men published and the first of Middle Eastern origin. The mean erect length (bone to tip) of 14.34 cm (SD 1.86) (5.65 inches) is slightly longer than that found in the systematic review of mixed races, which had a mean erect length of 13.12 cm (SD 1.66) in four studies (n = 692).

All races (North American):

A 2014 American study by Herbenick et al. of 1,661 sexually active men involving Asian American, Black American, White American, Pacific Islander/Hawaiian, and Native American men, found average racial differences in erect penile length and circumference to be generally less than one centimeter, with averages in length being: 14.14 cm (5.56 inches) for Asian Americans, 14.66 cm (5.77 inches) for Black Americans, 14.88 cm (5.85 inches) for Pacific Islanders/Hawaiians, 12.86 cm (5.06 inches) for Native Americans, and 14.18 cm (5.58 inches) for White Americans (And in circumference: Asians 12.10 cm, Blacks 12.29 cm, Pacific Islanders 11.88 cm, Native Americans 11.36 cm, and Whites 12.25 cm).

@aspiringexcel

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ShawarmaFilth
Here are the averages for different countries (not just East Asians).

East Asian (Korean): The most recent study (published in 2016) of 248 Korean men identified the average erect penis length to be 13.53 cm (5.33 in).

South Asian (Bharati): An Indian study (published in 2007) of 301 men ages 18 to 60 published in the International Journal of Impotence Research found flaccid, stretched and erect length to be 8.21 cm (3.23 in), 10.88 cm (4.28 in) and 13.01 cm (5.12 in), respectively.

East African (Tanzanian): A study of 253 men from Tanzania found that the average stretched flaccid penis length of Tanzanian males is 11.5 cm (4.53 inches) long, smaller than the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches), and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches)

West African (Nigerian): A study of 115 men from Nigeria found that the average flaccid stretched penis length of Nigerian males is 13.37 cm (5.26 inches) long, which is near identical to the worldwide average, stretched flaccid penis length of 13.24 cm (5.21 inches) and average erect penis length of 13.12 cm (5.17 inches).

West Asian (Saudi Arabian): We have created the first nomogram of erect penile dimensions with the largest sample of men published and the first of Middle Eastern origin. The mean erect length (bone to tip) of 14.34 cm (SD 1.86) (5.65 inches) is slightly longer than that found in the systematic review of mixed races, which had a mean erect length of 13.12 cm (SD 1.66) in four studies (n = 692).

All races (North American):

A 2014 American study by Herbenick et al. of 1,661 sexually active men involving Asian American, Black American, White American, Pacific Islander/Hawaiian, and Native American men, found average racial differences in erect penile length and circumference to be generally less than one centimeter, with averages in length being: 14.14 cm (5.56 inches) for Asian Americans, 14.66 cm (5.77 inches) for Black Americans, 14.88 cm (5.85 inches) for Pacific Islanders/Hawaiians, 12.86 cm (5.06 inches) for Native Americans, and 14.18 cm (5.58 inches) for White Americans (And in circumference: Asians 12.10 cm, Blacks 12.29 cm, Pacific Islanders 11.88 cm, Native Americans 11.36 cm, and Whites 12.25 cm).

@aspiringexcel
Thats such a random stereotype then, what even started the small dick asian shit?

Thats such a random stereotype then, what even started the small dick asian shit?
Jealous whites, the first Hollywood Sex Symbol was an asian.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Michael Myers
See this:
Jealous whites, the first Hollywood Sex Symbol was an asian.
Correct. During WW2, the Japanese BTFO'd cuckmericans (they killed hundreds of americucks in kamikaze attacks) and thus they (cuckmericans) resorted to nuking Japan twice and then completely overhauling their country (in terms of governance; laws, ruling, etc) and they also placed them in camps (in cuckmerica). (One of?) the first sex symbols in the States was a Japanese man, this was before WW2. Ever since WW2, they've been emasculating East Asian men. And now the damage has been done. From normalizing WMAF to all the other BS.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and murdah
Short
Girls don’t bang short guys

Gooks are legit ugly, short and very narcy subhumans. It’s actually good that their women go for white cock

• Ugh..
Reactions: AnimeNerd and Michael Myers
Gooks are legit ugly, short and very narcy subhumans. It’s actually good that their women go for white cock
They have shit maxilla/ skull shape and look low T, but ngl nowadays they’re pretty tall and for some rzn always have insane mogger frame.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel