What is the root cause of the wimp skull and wimp body?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Seems that there is a root cause giving a wimp skull.

Also premature balding, poor eye sight, allergies ect.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
not being registered on .ax

pollution and xeno whatever (plastics) in the food/water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Gaia262
not being registered on .ax

I can't put my finger on it, its as if wimp features all come in a collective bundle. Possibly low testosterone?

• +1
o pry skull is gay alien too

but you

it's over for you

being born was the worst decision your parents could make

your mother should have aborted your ass
too far man. This is a caring and supportive community

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Shit genetics,low prenatal T,mouth breathing all combined into one is why you are subhuman and have this type of skull

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I can't put my finger on it, its as if wimp features all come in a collective bundle. Possibly low testosterone?
craniofacial development dude people are talking about it here every single day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ManzareK, Chintuck22 and 2 others
craniofacial development dude people are talking about it here every single day

But theres more to it, thin neck, low skeletal muscle , skinny fat body, hairloss, allergies.

There's a root cause to it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 1476
Low prenatal T is main cause since even prettyboys who are good looking usually have this type of skull and they are in most cases feminine.Although somehow low prenatal T which gives narrow skull usually goes hand to hand with ugly long face.It all comes probably with testosterone and i think its due to mother's breastfeeding.Lack of important nutrients will result in a slight retardation through life.Kid will be tired,with allergies which also leads to mouth breathing and it even more stunts development.As you can see many ugly guys are usually tired or have some sort retardation or are social rejects.All of this could have been avoided by parents knowledge.You have luck or not in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Jew_Supremacist, W0KESTMOTHF and 2 others
But theres more to it, thin neck, low skeletal muscle , skinny fat body, hairloss, allergies.

so it is like a syndrome or so,ething?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Chintuck22
Images

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: faithlesscel, datboijj, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

the root cause is bad posture. bad posture makes it much harder to breathe with your diaphragm which then leads to worse oxygenation of your cells. that includes muscle cells and also whatever cells cause the muscles to grow, so you'll have worse muscle tone. that also explains the allergies because the whole immune system is much worse. hair loss is not as simple, but i've made threads about what i think causes it. if this was all genetic, then how the hell would those genes have survived through hundreds of thousands of years? you really think these two would have been able to hunt down animals, provide food and protection for their families or attract a woman to make a family with in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ManzareK, Gaia262 and 2 others

this guy has a good video about it

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Man u are one of the few people here who has an actual thinking capacity
the root cause is bad posture. bad posture makes it much harder to breathe with your diaphragm which then leads to worse oxygenation of your cells. that includes muscle cells and also whatever cells cause the muscles to grow, so you'll have worse muscle tone. that also explains the allergies because the whole immune system is much worse. hair loss is not as simple, but i've made threads about what i think causes it. if this was all genetic, then how the hell would those genes have survived through hundreds of thousands of years? you really think these two would have been able to hunt down animals, provide food and protection for their families or attract a woman to make a family with in the first place?
View attachment 1060292
High iq. Also this wimp skull people most of the time have very high myopia too. I had perfect development when i was 10 and got glasses back then. Do u think 8 years later i cam make some improvemnet in myopia . My myopia did not increase after like 2020. Am -4.5 ,-3.5

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Man u are one of the few people here who has an actual thinking capacity

High iq. Also this wimp skull people most of the time have very high myopia too. I had perfect development when i was 10 and got glasses back then. Do u think 8 years later i cam make some improvemnet in myopia . My myopia did not increase after like 2020. Am -4.5 ,-3.5
i have no idea honestly, myopia seems pretty complicated. but you probably can make some improvement if given enough time, i just don't know if it will be life changing.

• +1