What is the truth ? high IQ users GTFIH

chadthundercuck

chadthundercuck

Bronze
I see many threads saying women are manipulating men or women can't be trusted and shit.Then we are all here putting in all those hours,efforts, discipline and money just to get a girlfriend. What is the ultimate point then ? If you can't trust them or they can't love you ? Why do all this if in the end you can just get cucked and I have a girlfriend and this stuff is catching up to me.I feel I would be better single. Better to remove the bandage before it's too long.This forum has really changed my views.

Are women really that bad irl if that is the case I don't know if i could even think of loving another women anymore.I just think I should just save up some money and surgery max and then marry the best of whatever is avalible. At least the bitch would be attracted to me and not cheat.Until then my advice would be to remain single guys and just focus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Rt-Rust1, currylightskin and 2 others
some women are horrible people some women are nice people. just like with men

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, gymcel:(, Deleted member 20297 and 1 other person
I see many threads saying women are manipulating men or women can't be trusted and shit.Then we are all here putting in all those hours,efforts, discipline and money just to get a girlfriend. What is the ultimate point then ? If you can't trust them or they can't love you ? Why do all this if in the end you can just get cucked and I have a girlfriend and this stuff is catching up to me.I feel I would be better single. Better to remove the bandage before it's too long.This forum has really changed my views.

Are women really that bad irl if that is the case I don't know if i could even think of loving another women anymore.I just think I should just save up some money and surgery max and then marry the best of whatever is avalible. At least the bitch would be attracted to me and not cheat.Until then my advice would be to remain single guys and just focus.
It is what it is
Take it or leave it

depends on your goal mate

We are biological meat slaves driven to have sex and we all just complain about women because we are sexually frustrated. If we were chads we wouldn’t be talking like this

At the same time, female privilege is very real and they live life on recruit difficulty and get to do bad things with no consequences so I’m jealous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Johnnybegood
do you want a gf or to slay?
I don't want to slay what if the girl is someone's girlfriend I couldn't do that to another poor bloke and I already have a gf I just wanted to ask if women were really like that cause I grew up very bluepilled and this all seems alein to me I mean I knew women were not trustworthy but after reading the experience of some guys here I think women are the worst thing on this planet

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
We are biological meat slaves driven to have sex and we all just complain about women because we are sexually frustrated. If we were chads we wouldn’t be talking like this

At the same time, female privilege is very real and they live life on recruit difficulty and get to do bad things with no consequences so I’m jealous
I have had success with women nigger but I feel bad how women treat men bad even at their own looks match level They are born with a sense of entitlement can't imagine how men can go work their asses off to provide for their whores and these bitches never appreciate their efforts

I have had success with women nigger but I feel bad how women treat men bad even at their own looks match level They are born with a sense of entitlement can't imagine how men can go work their asses off to provide for their whores and these bitches never appreciate their efforts
I have had success with women too

The point is if you had enough success you wouldn’t be here

The 3 girls you slept with doesn’t mean you are successful with women bozo

It is what it is
Take it or leave it

I have had success with women too

The point is if you had enough success you wouldn’t be here

The 3 girls you slept with doesn’t mean you are successful with women bozo
Nigger success doesn't mean you need to have girls obsessing over you like chico I have had fairly good times with good-looking girls and I am happy with that I am not here 24/7 anyway but this site is full of intelligent people who have some good points and decent advice

I guess we do what we can. You can looksmax as much as you can, not necessarily as much as you want, but you can strive towards it. The same goes for other areas of your lives, like study, maybe you want to be a scientist and a novel writer (why that is is another question), well maybe you won't achieve perfection on both. Nowadays humans are too fucked cause the environment, there's so mucha that needs to be done to improve that to me it is overwhelming. Some people are born with money, some people are not. Girls can also improve so much. Should we just accept this limitations? Like accepting you will can or only be able to improve so much, which is what maybe how things ends up, you only ascend to 5psl instead of 7, and go for the girl you like knowing all of your fails as you acknowledge hers, which she probably has. She would have to do the same thing. I don't know if it is possible to accept this, it may actually destroy the person. Most of them wear make up all the time. We have lost our roots but I m gonna post about it later on in a thread.​