What is the Wheat Waffles Rating Scale equivalent to PSL rating scale?

M

MorbidlyABeast

Iron
So I just got my rating from Wheat Waffles. He gave me a 8/10 or top 1%. Would that be PSL 6?

What would you say is the equivalent to Wheat Waffles 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, SubSigma, Xangsane and 1 other person
pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: kebab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna and kebab
Wheat waffles 8/10 is ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxdalingwood, Framemogger69, Roge and 10 others
MTN here would get rated 7+ on WW scale

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, tombradylover, forevermirin and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, rand anon, forevermirin and 2 others
No way you paid for that shit💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, rand anon, forevermirin and 3 others
No way you paid for that shit💀
some people buy girls drinks in the club only to be ditched every single time, other people dont need to do that to pull girls and can spend their money on a WW rating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, forevermirin, BitchBoy and 1 other person
damn, so only ogres get rated by wheatwaffles? Or how did I score top 1%?
If you were really an 8, people would stop and take your pics when you walk in the street. You would be a model

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, BitchBoy and kebab
some people buy girls drinks in the club only to be ditched every single time, other people dont need to do that to pull girls and can spend their money on a WW rating
You obviously can’t pull girls if you’re buying a whetstone waffles rating 💀

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and kebab
If you were really an 8, people would stop and take your pics when you walk in the street. You would be a model
No, I am merely top 1% apparently. Noone would take pics of a top 1% man. Only top 0.0001% men get that treatment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BitchBoy and Nick.Harte
You obviously can’t pull girls if you’re buying a whetstone waffles rating 💀
true, but thats mainly because I suffer from social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
So I just got my rating from Wheat Waffles. He gave me a 8/10 or top 1%. Would that be PSL 6?

What would you say is the equivalent to Wheat Waffles 2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8?
larp

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
If you got a 8/10 you probably are on the better looking side. Wheat waffles is someone who sells cope to kids but still 8/10 should mean ur not subhuman.

Unless your a larping greycel with 0 pics probably that tbh

Insta and Tinder. No anxiety for your face
I tried tinder in Thailand a few weeks ago. They banned me tho (I guess they thought I was a catfish). So I'm basically unable to use it anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and Nick.Harte
I tried tinder in Thailand a few weeks ago. They banned me tho (I guess they thought I was a catfish). So I'm basically unable to use it anymore.
Instagram and bumble

not a larp. You have literally seen me before, and I have seen you (you look like a handsome Harry Potter from what I remember)

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
not a larp. You have literally seen me before, and I have seen you (you look like a handsome Harry Potter from what I remember)
Nigga show pics. Why u don't show? Just pm me then.

send me your face ill give you an honest rating, ill try to be objective

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, Akhi, BitchBoy and 1 other person
nah, i literally just wanted to know the ww equivalent in psl. not a brag thread
Yh still show pics. In pm. I wanna see what's considered 8 by him.

tbh i've been rated strong mtn-low htn and i had a picture of me taken once by some photographer who specifically picks beautiful people (not joking it's exactly what he does)
I felt like on a running stage then

• +1
tbh i've been rated strong mtn-low htn and i had a picture of me taken once by some photographer who specifically picks beautiful people (not joking it's exactly what he does)
Yeah but I’m saying people taking pics of your face and screaming the moment you leave your basement. That’s what top men like Gerard Sabe, and other guys experience.

• +1
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist
Yeah but I’m saying people taking pics of your face and screaming the moment you leave your basement. That’s what top men like Gerard Sabe, and other guys experience.
tbh I experienced something like that when I was travelling around Asia. But never has this happened to me in Europe.

• +1
tbh I experienced something like that when I was travelling around Asia. But never has this happened to me in Europe.
Show pics nigger

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
yeah that's true. On the streets it's also fashion that matters, because people need a reason to look in your direction which can only be them noticing your height or how you dress (meaning unique enough to be spotted with peripheral vision)

• +1
Chadlite wheatwaffles

WheatWaffles rated this mogger a 7 ("Chadlite").

His ratings are satirical and for entertainment purposes only. There are several people on this forum who rate more accurately than Gingercel.

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, BitchBoy and Nick.Harte
View attachment 2674993View attachment 2674997View attachment 2674998

WheatWaffles rated this mogger a 7 ("Chadlite").

His ratings are satirical and for entertainment purposes only. There are several people on this forum who rate more accurately than Gingercel.
Jfl 7 is ltn