What is the Wheat Waffles Rating Scale equivalent to PSL rating scale?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, BitchBoy, Bzz and 1 other person
U look like shit jfl 3/10
He isn't even below 14 BF. while WW stated u can only be 8 if u are below 14bf atleast. WW is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60764 and kebab
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and forevermirin
He got rated an 8 with a 9 potential
i didnt ask for advice from him. how do you think i can reach 9/10 or 10/10? take showers more often? be more confident?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114_180554.jpg
    Screenshot_20240114_180554.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240114_180815.jpg
    IMG_20240114_180815.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream
i didnt ask for advice from him. how do you think i can reach 9/10 or 10/10? take showers more often? be more confident?
Suck your cheeks, squint, hold frame and practice model walk on the street.

• +1
Reactions: MorbidlyABeast
Suck your cheeks, squint, hold frame and practice model walk on the street.
gotcha, thx for the advice. will take some more pics and ask WW for another rating. hopefully my next rating will be a 10/10

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
gotcha, thx for the advice. will take some more pics and ask WW for another rating. hopefully my next rating will be a 10/10
You’ll never be a ten because 10 means mogging Gandy chico opry barett etc…At a 9rn, you should be modelling already

He doesn't rate 10 wtf jfl. Are u new to blackpill? Even 9 is. Impossible. Show pics of rating please. I want proof. He must've rated u a 6 not an 8

He doesn't rate 10 wtf jfl. Are u new to blackpill? Even 9 is. Impossible. Show pics of rating please. I want proof. He must've rated u a 6 not an 8
6 with 8 potential is. More accurate. Maybe u misread his rating jfl

Lol why would you give your money to that scamming autist? His ratings don’t mean shit.

No, I am merely top 1% apparently. Noone would take pics of a top 1% man. Only top 0.0001% men get that treatment
I have seen this happen to chadlites and even some Htns if they have appeal, it is nothing that special