ricecel.

ricecel.

Hoping I wake up in the Eylsian Fields
what is the whitepill

somebody told me i should take the whitepill but idrk what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hazed, ey88, Roquefort and 5 others
Its a coping pill that says blackpill is real, but that you can change pretty much everything, or at least everything that matters, with enough looksmaxxing/surgeries

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, Roquefort and noodlelover
Its a coping pill that says blackpill is real, but that you can change pretty much everything, or at least everything that matters, with enough looksmaxxing/surgeries
no that's just looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, phenocell, hazed and 6 others
no that's just looksmaxxing
An honest looksmaxxer will tell you there are things you can't change even with an infinite budget for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Roquefort and gods lonely man
The Whitepill is a worldview based on the maximization of happiness of an individual, by acceptance of their situation, in lieu of denial or anger. It is a stoic and ascetic extension of the blackpill. Put more concisely, the Whitepill extends the blackpill by prescribing behavior, not by just describing reality as the Blackpill does. The basis of the Whitepill is “optimistic nihilism,” meaning the individual does not condemn others for their nature, but rather accepts it as reality and improves their own life to achieve the most happiness they can.

While the Whitepill doesn't strictly follow Buddhist, stoic, or ascetic ideals, much of its suggested worldview intersects with these philosophies, as contentment in spite of their Inceldom can often be achieved this way.

It is important to note that while the Whitepill is used mainly in the area of relationships, it can be applied to all aspects of life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Zonar, Acion and 9 others
An honest looksmaxxer will tell you there are things you can't change even with an infinite budget for surgeries
ratio, harmony, pheno, height to name a few

The Whitepill is a worldview based on the maximization of happiness of an individual, by acceptance of their situation, in lieu of denial or anger. It is a stoic and ascetic extension of the blackpill. Put more concisely, the Whitepill extends the blackpill by prescribing behavior, not by just describing reality as the Blackpill does. The basis of the Whitepill is “optimistic nihilism,” meaning the individual does not condemn others for their nature, but rather accepts it as reality and improves their own life to achieve the most happiness they can.

While the Whitepill doesn't strictly follow Buddhist, stoic, or ascetic ideals, much of its suggested worldview intersects with these philosophies, as contentment in spite of their Inceldom can often be achieved this way.

It is important to note that while the Whitepill is used mainly in the area of relationships, it can be applied to all aspects of life.

wow this looks like something i might wanna look into more

can you guys tag some people that might know more about this?

• +1
Reactions: Acion

Who gives a fuck about these names for fucks sake.

Whats next? Lightly-green-colored pill?

Blackpill is just a set of truths. What you do with those truths is up to you

• +1
Reactions: Verline
??? I literally said there are things you can't change, you are arguing with yourself

Who gives a fuck about these names for fucks sake.

Whats next? Lightly-green-colored pill?

Blackpill is just a set of truths. What you do with those truths is up to you
i like you

high iq mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
any pill other than black is cope the only pill is blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
what is the whitepill

somebody told me i should take the whitepill but idrk what it is
Accepting the blackpill and being happy with it, a little mix of blue and black, a good example is cameron alborzian, he believes looks do matter, but you should focus on your character, because your looks will change, your character wont.

• +1
Reactions: A1kek
Whitepill means accepting that fat low MTB that your mom told you would make a good wife because you know it's over, and there's nothing you can do about it..

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
i was just naming them to add on
Mb, didn't understand you. My point is just that blackpill is not an ideology, despite what many people say.

If you are a chad and are blackpilled, blackpill will teach you to enjoy life. If you are a sub5 incel, blackpill will unfortunately teach you the opposite.

Thats why I cringe at people who call blackpill negative - its just a set of truths. If the set of truths that applies to my case is sad, thats sad, but no amount of therapy or medication will change the facts on the ground.

Whitepill:

Nothing is OK and that's OK.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and N1666
Accepting the blackpill and being happy with it, a little mix of blue and black, a good example is cameron alborzian, he believes looks do matter, but you should focus on your character, because your looks will change, your character wont.
thats basically what im doing already

im trying to get therapy to help my mental illness and get back into school and studying

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Mb, didn't understand you. My point is just that blackpill is not an ideology, despite what many people say.

If you are a chad and are blackpilled, blackpill will teach you to enjoy life. If you are a sub5 incel, blackpill will unfortunately teach you the opposite.

Thats why I cringe at people who call blackpill negative - its just a set of truths. If the set of truths that applies to my case is sad, thats sad, but no amount of therapy or medication will change the facts on the ground.
youre high iq

im jfling at people that said blackpill ruined their livse

blackpill just realized why their lives sucked from the beginning

blackpill is just an eye opening experience into modern society imo

• +1
Whitepill means accepting that fat low MTB that your mom told you would make a good wife because you know it's over, and there's nothing you can do about it..
that just sounds like cope to me

i will do everything in my power until i can pull a korean cutecel

if i never do i will settle and die happily knowing i tired

• +1
thats basically what im doing already

im trying to get therapy to help my mental illness and get back into school and studying
What mental illness did you develop?

like what lol
Well, for one, your skull. Before you yell "le fort 3", no, le fort 3 can't turn a hyperbrachycephalic skull into a mesocephalic one. Likewise, it can't shorten a hyperdolicocephalic one either.

Then your IPD, sure, you can do orbital box osteotomy, but if its REALLY fucked up, or if your eyes are really asymmetric, it won't change it even to normie levels, let alone chad ones. Just look at OBO results for very deformed eye areas - it certainly improved them but they are FAR from being attractive.

Then, if you are very recessed, it won't do shit there either - you can get bimax but again, bsso + genio will never go past 30 mm advancement, which is H U G E, but even that isn't enough for many.

A long philtrum as well, etc etc.

What mental illness did you develop?
i just have severe body dysmorphia along with depression and anxiety

im only 16 but its been absolutely brutal for me

• So Sad
i just have severe body dysmorphia along with depression and anxiety

im only 16 but its been absolutely brutal for me
Damn that seems bad, at least you werent born with anything like me

Damn that seems bad, at least you werent born with anything like me
im trying to ascend out of the mentalceldome myself

and then help the rest of the users rotting on my forum

• +1
that just sounds like cope to me

i will do everything in my power until i can pull a korean cutecel

if i never do i will settle and die happily knowing i tired
Just make sure to not end up with a woman who is only using you for money. I am 19 rn and if I don't find a girl who will really love me before I turn ~24, I never will.

After that women start to settle down with men they don't truly like. There's nothing more depressing than being in a relationship like that imo.

im trying to ascend out of the mentalceldome myself

and then help the rest of the users rotting on my forum
Well, My mom is a psychiatrisc so I learned some things since i was little, this is what you should do,
First localize the problem (why you feel ugly etc)
Then try to remove that from your life, bullying? Change from school, this forum? Delete your account, social media? Delete it, you get the point
Then recovery, do therapy, try to create some hobbies to distract yourself and thats it.
Wish you the best of luck in making yourself feel better man, if you have any questions let me know.
what were you born with?
ASPD and I developed NPD when I was little

Well, for one, your skull. Before you yell "le fort 3", no, le fort 3 can't turn a hyperbrachycephalic skull into a mesocephalic one. Likewise, it can't shorten a hyperdolicocephalic one either.

Then your IPD, sure, you can do orbital box osteotomy, but if its REALLY fucked up, or if your eyes are really asymmetric, it won't change it even to normie levels, let alone chad ones. Just look at OBO results for very deformed eye areas - it certainly improved them but they are FAR from being attractive.

Then, if you are very recessed, it won't do shit there either - you can get bimax but again, bsso + genio will never go past 30 mm advancement, which is H U G E, but even that isn't enough for many.

A long philtrum as well, etc etc.
ye so you have no clue what you're saying, thanks for confirming it

• JFL
Reactions: A1kek and Lonenely sigma
Just make sure to not end up with a woman who is only using you for money. I am 19 rn and if I don't find a girl who will really love me before I turn ~24, I never will.

After that women start to settle down with men they don't truly like. There's nothing more depressing than being in a relationship like that imo.
thats true bhai

but im mtn

if i find a mtb girl with a good personality thats enough

i was dealt not the best hand in life, all thats left to do is play it and hope for the best

• +1
ye so you have no clue what you're saying, thanks for confirming it
Well explain to me where I am wrong lmaoo.

Whats your point? You think someone who has an extremely short brachy skull can ascend and become a chad? Please enlighten me

Well, My mom is a psychiatrisc so I learned some things since i was little, this is what you should do,
Then try to remove that from your life, bullying? Change from school, this forum? Delete your account, social media? Delete it, you get the point
Then recovery, do therapy, try to create some hobbies to distract yourself and thats it.
Wish you the best of luck in making yourself feel better man, if you have any questions let me know.

idk i kinda like this forum i dont mind people telling me to go rope tbh

i enjoy helping the bhais that feel like absolute trash and giving them lifefuel

• Love it
idk i kinda like this forum i dont mind people telling me to go rope tbh

i enjoy helping the bhais that feel like absolute trash and giving them lifefuel
Its good you want to help others, at leats your amygdala isnt shrinked or destroyed because of any of this

Nah you can change height now. You just won’t be able to walk normally ever 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes

Bro, if you feel ugly, you probably are. Sorry to be the one, but friends are honest.

Sure, there are some guys who really went through tough stuff in their childhood and are mentalcels, but you should be objective. If your reflection is ugly, objectively ugly, there is no amount of talking with a therapist that will change it

• +1
Bro, if you feel ugly, you probably are. Sorry to be the one, but friends are honest.

Sure, there are some guys who really went through tough stuff in their childhood and are mentalcels, but you should be objective. If your reflection is ugly, objectively ugly, there is no amount of talking with a therapist that will change it
i am not ugly just average

im may have over exaggerated a bit

im not like a mentalcel in a ward

im just a lot more mentalcel than my normal peers

• +1
Its good you want to help others, at leats your amygdala isnt shrinked or destroyed because of any of this
yes i will ascend all of the bhais out of here by 2050

• +1

Thats completely true, but lets put this way, Jordan barret was a model, he gained a lot of compliments, the problem is, his parents didnt loved him, so he developed NPD like me, did surgery, and now he has body dismorphia, sure he is rich and talks to a lot of people, but you can see he is clearly not much happy with his life NOW, he was much happier before

• +1
120k bro for paley ts is absurd
Yeah it’s definitely worth it if you can get it the money the problem is getting it jfl no 20 yo has a spare 120k lying around really

Thats completely true, but lets put this way, Jordan barret was a model, he gained a lot of compliments, the problem is, his parents didnt loved him, so he developed NPD like me, did surgery, and now he has body dismorphia, sure he is rich and talks to a lot of people, but you can see he is clearly not much happy with his life NOW, he was much happier before
my favorite japanese psl god haruma roped back in 2020 and hes a psl god

mental health affects everybody

• +1
Yeah it’s definitely worth it if you can get it the money the problem is getting it jfl no 20 yo has a spare 120k lying around really
yea and tbh when u get it at like 30 or 40 its not like ur dating life is gonna change bc most ppl are already settled down

• +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123