what is the whitepill?

Sorry bro but I don't buy it. If there is a set of beliefs you can use to predict future experiences, those become facts and rules.

The fact its true only 99.999999999% of times and not 100% doesn't change much.

Saying blackpill isn't true because "that one woman in that corner of the world finds jeremy meeks ugly" is like saying "2 + 2 != 4" because that one tribe reads "+" as "-"
Whether they read it as +/- is insignificant. With addition if you take two variables and add them together you get the combined value of the two variables. It’s an objective ‘truth’, and plays out exactly 100% of the scenarios in which it happens.

You’re honestly just coping. It’s easier to believe an archaic belief system than embracing the absurdity of life. You want to LDAR, and that’s fine, just don’t claim to LDAR because of your short-comings.

Whether they read it as +/- is insignificant. With addition if you take two variables and add them together you get the combined value of the two variables. It’s an objective ‘truth’, and plays out exactly 100% of the scenarios in which it happens.

You’re honestly just coping. It’s easier to believe an archaic belief system than embracing the absurdity of life. You want to LDAR, and that’s fine, just don’t claim to LDAR because of your short-comings.
What exactly is your point? That I should just continue approaching women, despite my chances, just because they are not at exactly 0%?

Where do you draw the line though? There is a chance that a beautiful nordic female model will come to my room and rape me while I play minecraft lol. Chances are not exactly 0, right...

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
my opinion is that the blackpill is 100% true, after all its backed up by thousands of studies and saying otherwise would be cope

but most blackpillers are so negative ab their outlook on life

like yall realize this doesnt apply to most people right?

What exactly is your point? That I should just continue approaching women, despite my chances, just because they are not at exactly 0%?

Where do you draw the line though? There is a chance that a beautiful nordic female model will come to my room and rape me while I play minecraft lol. Chances are not exactly 0, right...
i think should go visit the elysian fields forum (whitepilled forum) and try and get better mental health

visit therapy if you have to, or go to a doctor

improve urself mentally, get out of this rabbithole, and then looksmaxx/moneymaxx as much as you can

if u sitll get rejected just LDAR and enjoy the rest of your life

ur 19 bro, try until ur like mid twenties/late twenties if u cant get a gf until then im sorry bro

just LDAR at that point and enjoy the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
My point is you should question why you believe what you believe. Do some self-reflection, you’re not an adult, and if you are, you’re younger than 25. Most people on this forum don’t question why they believe what they believe

• +1
Reactions: ricecel. and Lonenely sigma
My point is you should question why you believe what you believe. Do some self-reflection, you’re not an adult, and if you are, you’re younger than 25. Most people on this forum don’t question why they believe what they believe
i believe in the blackpill because i have personal experiences that validate the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i believe in the blackpill because i have personal experiences that validate the blackpill
So have I, or else I wouldn’t be on the forum. The blackpill, however, is not objectively true.

• +1
Reactions: ricecel.
So have I, or else I wouldn’t be on the forum. The blackpill, however, is not objectively true.
the blackpill is objectively true

100% true

without a single molecule of doubt

however, i still want to give my all and try to date the best women possible, even if the odds are stacked against me

and if that fails ill just LDAR and enjoy life

its that simple

try until you cant anymore then you know its really over

i think should go visit the elysian fields forum (whitepilled forum) and try and get better mental health

visit therapy if you have to, or go to a doctor

improve urself mentally, get out of this rabbithole, and then looksmaxx/moneymaxx as much as you can

if u sitll get rejected just LDAR and enjoy the rest of your life

ur 19 bro, try until ur like mid twenties/late twenties if u cant get a gf until then im sorry bro

just LDAR at that point and enjoy the rest of your life
Both of you are assuming a few things. First of all, I did try quite a few times, and yes, I had some success. I never had a gf but I am not kissless, as one girl (who was honestly not good looking at all) kissed me in a club 2 years ago. I was 17 then and I am 19 now.

But these very few """good""" experiences only blackpilled me further. That girl just saw me under the perfect lighting and she was not attractive at all. She wanted us to go out together but I blocked her. Why? Because I am also shallow like everyone else, and her looks repulsed me.

Also, on the topic of therapy, my mother has a degree in psychology, although she doesn't work a job related to that field. All my talks with her were futile, she was just insulting me and telling me I am wasting my potential.

On the other hand though, I got black-out drunk on a school trip 2 years ago, and I was forced to go to the school therapist for like a week as well. In my defense I told her I just didn't drink alcohol before, but even with those surface-level talks I had with that therapist, it was evident to me she wouldn't understand my point of view, if I was stupid enough to talk about it in depth with her.

The result of all of this is that I literally can't talk with anyone about my experiences and my truth. Whenever I brought it up I was gaslighted and told to just "man-up" or whatever. Its disappointing to see the only honest place on the internet be turned into bluepilled la-la-land I hear irl 24/7

• +1
Reactions: ricecel.
Both of you are assuming a few things. First of all, I did try quite a few times, and yes, I had some success. I never had a gf but I am not kissless, as one girl (who was honestly not good looking at all) kissed me in a club 2 years ago. I was 17 then and I am 19 now.

But these very few """good""" experiences only blackpilled me further. That girl just saw me under the perfect lighting and she was not attractive at all. She wanted us to go out together but I blocked her. Why? Because I am also shallow like everyone else, and her looks repulsed me.

Also, on the topic of therapy, my mother has a degree in psychology, although she doesn't work a job related to that field. All my talks with her were futile, she was just insulting me and telling me I am wasting my potential.

On the other hand though, I got black-out drunk on a school trip 2 years ago, and I was forced to go to the school therapist for like a week as well. In my defense I told her I just didn't drink alcohol before, but even with those surface-level talks I had with that therapist, it was evident to me she wouldn't understand my point of view, if I was stupid enough to talk about it in depth with her.

The result of all of this is that I literally can't talk with anyone about my experiences and my truth. Whenever I brought it up I was gaslighted and told to just "man-up" or whatever. Its disappointing to see the only honest place on the internet be turned into bluepilled la-la-land I hear irl 24/7
you think im bluepilled :lul::lul::lul: JFL at that

im 16 but more blackpilled than most people

second of all

i agree with what youre saying i never disagreed im just giving you the advice that im litearlly following

i have gotten girls and that just blackpills me more as well

why? becuase i have 0 attraction to them

i have never felt reciprocated love or attraction, and the only girls that like me are LTB and low MTB

maybe im selfish yea, some people never get any attraction from any girl but why does it matter if i dont like them?

i have to suffer in life because of the hand i was dealt in life (MTN, ethnic, 5'6/5'7 JFL :lul::lul:)

you think that doesnt depress me too bro?

i feel every single ounce of pain youre feeling right now

youre not alone in this world:heart::heart:

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
why do you think its untrue?
An objective truth would be if I drop my phone it’s gonna fall.

Mass generalisations of people you’ve never met, thinking through lenses you haven’t observed, is very faulty thinking.
There is nothing objective about your perception of the world. Every interaction you *think* you have had could be received completely different compared to how you thought it would be received.

Have you ever said something and quickly realised it didn’t come out the way you intended when you said it? That’s how every single interaction works. You don’t know how the way you articulate yourself is received. You don’t know if the word you use have a negative connotation or is perceived differently to the recipient compared to what you intended.

That’s only choice of words. Now if you add in body language, tonality, cadence etc. your ability to communicate becomes even more difficult and you have an even worse idea of how what you say is perceived.

An objective truth would be if I drop my phone it’s gonna fall.

Mass generalisations of people you’ve never met, thinking through lenses you haven’t observed, is very faulty thinking.
There is nothing objective about your perception of the world. Every interaction you *think* you have had could be received completely different compared to how you thought it would be received.

Have you ever said something and quickly realised it didn’t come out the way you intended when you said it? That’s how every single interaction works. You don’t know how the way you articulate yourself is received. You don’t know if the word you use have a negative connotation or is perceived differently to the recipient compared to what you intended.

That’s only choice of words. Now if you add in body language, tonality, cadence etc. your ability to communicate becomes even more difficult and you have an even worse idea of how what you say is perceived.
so youre saying that every girl has rejected me reejcted me because something i said came off the wrong way?

are you saying if i was a 6'5 white chadlite this wouldnt happen to me?

im not complaining im just pointing out that ur coping a little too much

Basically its just the we are so back of pills
i understand what it is now

i honestly love it so much

its so reassuring knowing that if i never find someone theres alternate ways to cope instead of roping

you guys should really look into it especially you @Lonenely sigma ❤️

• +1
Reactions: Lokki