What is this Keanu hairstyle called ?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Asking bcs i want to find other photos of it since i don't want to show my barber photos of neo jfl @ this autism:lul: . He will think i'm schizo and go er like Neo :lul::lul:

Looks high class and since i have a tall skull instead of a subhuman mongoloid/slavic bowling ball type head it will fit me. It doesn't look like a side part, neither a proper middle part and neither a full on slicked back.

Need to try a different hairstyle since i'm not 14-17 to have middle part or fringe or curly mushroom hair (jfl 1 in 4 guys that i've seen in high school had a fringe, 1 in 10 a middle part, and the ocasional retard with permed hair thinking it will halo him but all i've seen is girls complaining that everyone has the same hairstyle :lul:)

it mogs, only issue is it exposes his subpar hairline but frauding that shit after a certain age looks really stupid

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 13626
it mogs, only issue is it exposes his subpar hairline but frauding that shit after a certain age looks really stupid
Mirin Keanu avatar. But what is the hairstyle called? And wdym frauding after a certain age? Prettyboys trying to have curtains and fringe in their 20s+ ?

I mean even after being blackpilled, i don't find him ugly. He mogs sean o cuck and elias de poop aliens to oblivion in appeal. He looks human and even tho he's hapa (muh hapa it's ober) and has a big forehead. He's still good looking

Muh browridge muh gonial angle. Photos don't mean shit if you look bad in motion which he doesn't

slick back?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
slick back?
Could be a different version of slicked back.

But it's not fully slicked back with short sides so idk. His hair goes in 2 directions, like a slicked back mixed with side part maybe idk

Look up blowbacks, can achieve it with a dryer and proper brushing technique

• Love it
just be low inhib and show neo you will get botched anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz and Deleted member 13626
just show it to your barber nigga
I know him personally, i train with him so it’s not like i see him once every few months, jfl maybe he will find it weird, that’s why i asked what’s it called to find proper pictures of it since I’m not gonna show him matrix videos jfl + it’s not properly visible in the videos and may mess it up
Look up blowbacks, can achieve it with a dryer and proper brushing technique
thanks for the help, just need help from my barber to show him how to cut it exactly
just be low inhib and show neo you will get botched anyways
Nah he’s a good barber but if it looks stupid i will cut it off and go back to a fringe jfl

Or go er on him neo style

I know him personally, i train with him so it’s not like i see him once every few months, jfl maybe he will find it weird, that’s why i asked what’s it called to find proper pictures of it since I’m not gonna show him matrix videos jfl + it’s not properly visible in the videos and may mess it up

thanks for the help, just need help from my barber to show him how to cut it exactly

Nah he’s a good barber but if it looks stupid i will cut it off and go back to a fringe jfl

Or go er on him neo style
just take screenshots from the videos then my nigga…

You are the one making it weird why would be care that you don’t know the exact fucking name jfl

• JFL
You are the one making it weird why would be care that you don’t know the exact fucking name jfl
Overthinking

Well I don’t want it to be a non nt/rare hairstyle and for him to think i want to look like neo

Will take screenshots i guess but the quality of the videos aren’t that amazing

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Overthinking

Well I don’t want it to be a non nt/rare hairstyle and for him to think i want to look like neo

Will take screenshots i guess but the quality of the videos aren’t that amazing
Yeah bro stop overthinking who cares anyway jfl. Why do you care so much about what he thinks? You tryna fuck him?

Just tell him you want a slick back and show him the pics and say like that.

• JFL