• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
> asks what skin tone this is
> shows ethnic with that skin tone
> replies doesnt matter no european bones

0 iq
incel ramblings

Pashtuns are Pakistani? Am I wrong?
They are originally from Afghanistan. Most live in Pakistan. We have the most of everything. Baloch are from Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan but most are Pakistani. Punjabis are from Pakistan and Bharat but most are Pakistani. Basically how they ended up in Pakistan is because of migrations but also because a Punjabi waged warfare against Afghans and conquered their land, then the British took over and drew lines on a map after they defeated the Afghans, the Afghan king signed a treaty to concede the territory to the British and since they left, and put things into the hands of the natives, it became Pakistan’s soil. There are still Afghans who falsely believe that it is Afghan soil, but that is clearly not the case as the treaty had no expiry date. International law states that successive states inherit whatever previous states leave behind.

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
They are originally from Afghanistan. Most live in Pakistan. We have the most of everything. Baloch are from Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan but most are Pakistani. Punjabis are from Pakistan and Bharat but most are Pakistani. Basically how they ended up in Pakistan is because of migrations but also because a Punjabi waged warfare against Afghans and conquered their land, then the British took over and drew lines on a map after they defeated the Afghans, the Afghan king signed a treaty to concede the territory to the British and since they left, and put things into the hands of the natives, it became Pakistan’s soil. There are still Afghans who falsely believe that it is Afghan soil, but that is clearly not the case as the treaty had no expiry date. International law states that successive states inherit whatever previous states leave behind.
Never knew this man interesting :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Never knew this man interesting :Comfy:
Yeah. And there are plenty in Pakistan who see themselves as Afghan. But it’s complicated, right now I’m typing with one hand so can’t write more elaborate posts.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon