what is TOO much forward growth?

LILMAXILLA

LILMAXILLA

helpless and traumatized victim of lookism
Has there ever been an example of too much forward growth?

When I say forward growth I mean how forward grown the whole lower half of the face is (including zygos, lower orbitals, midface, etc... not people with just a very concave face, that makes their Jaw stick out a ton. )

Let's say, hypothetically you were getting lefort 3. How much forward movement would you ask for? As much as possible (1-2cm)?

Plz discuss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thecel, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
As much as possible (1-2cm)
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 47332, Blackgymmax and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, IMOGYOU, schizo echochamber and 37 others
I think there can be only "too much" forward growth in relation to your browridge and jaw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, NateJacobs, Preoximerianas and 5 others
I forgot to specify.

Has anyone ever seen an example of too much forward growth, in HUMANS (without a syndrome)?
you also need to specify that youre talking abotu whites
many examples of too much forward growth in negroes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and thecel
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj side Fashion Rocks red carpet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: schizo echochamber, NateJacobs, Deleted member 20370 and 35 others
you also need to specify that youre talking abotu whites
many examples of too much forward growth in negroes
Well if I had to specify I would say whites. But I feel like the examples of black people that you are thinking of are not the type of excessive forward growth I thinking of. I believe that those are just examples of the Lower bit of maxilla and upper bit of mandible being too forward grown compared to the rest of the maxilla and mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14848, Slob and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and beyourself
2C76B4E4 5903 4C16 930E E2BF62CA84D2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, NerdcelThundercok, niqfan625 and 17 others
A42FDFD5 73C9 4198 A66E 171820652FE6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, ChristianChad, Deleted member 7820 and 1 other person
Again I'm talking about overall forward growth (including zygos midface, nose etc...), not people with bimaxillary protrusion...
Oh ok got it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and LILMAXILLA
No such thing as long as other features keep up with it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 756 and LILMAXILLA
NEC51645--Aliens-Alien-Skull-36-Foam-Replica_46dfd853-a7bc-4438-9adc-c7bd3c0026f2.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Agendum, NerdcelThundercok, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Nope, I don't think so.
There isn't many pics of her side profile but even though it's a weird angle you can still tell her jaw is forward grown. Black people tend to have a similar side profile, but she happens to be more developed than the average black person.
EWLqcJ2UEAECBj4

I cum instantly when I see a forward grown face on a foid, there is no too much forward growth for me tbh the more the better

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Schönling, elzde95 and 7 others
No such thing. Unless you're talking about surgery results which can look unnatural because of how unpredictable soft tissue response is and large movements in unnatural directions.
Or if there is too much downward growth with the forward growth (ape-like appearance).
Or some kind of hormonal excess like acromegaly.
Africans don't grow much more forward than the rest they just genetically have thicker soft tissue lips and their adaptation to malocclusion is usually bimaxillary (really bi-dental) protrusion.
The human jaws and cranial base have a genetic set point of ideal functional and aesthetic growth, size, shape, and position. Most people deviate from this due to changes in muscular postures, function, diet, and possibly epigenome.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 47332, gideon and 6 others
No such thing

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA

When I say forward growth I mean how forward grown the whole lower half of the face is (including zygos, lower orbitals, midface, etc... not people with just a very concave face, that makes their Jaw stick out a ton. )

Let's say, hypothetically you were getting lefort 3. How much forward movement would you ask for? As much as possible (1-2cm)?

Plz discuss.
ye there is such thing as too much forward growth, looks uncanny since the forehead remains the same

• +1
Reactions: thecel, CommonFag and LILMAXILLA
ye there is such thing as too much forward growth, looks uncanny since the forehead remains the same
Yes obviously there is a limit in theory, but I'm wondering if people can realistically reach that limit. Like have you ever seen a picture of someone with too much forward growth? Like to the point where it failio'd them? I haven't. That nicki minaj picture someone posted was the most forward grown example I have seen, and imo it was still a pretty good side profile aesthetically (top 10%).

I'm asking all of this from the point of view of someone interested in le fort 3. Should a normie be worried about going for the max advancement possible (2cm let's say)? This is all assuming we ignore health risks and bad soft tissue outcome risks. I would guess no, but I'm interested in what other people think.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yes obviously there is a limit in theory, but I'm wondering if people can realistically reach that limit. Like have you ever seen a picture of someone with too much forward growth? Like to the point where it failio'd them? I haven't. That nicki minaj picture someone posted was the most forward grown example I have seen, and imo it was still a pretty good side profile aesthetically (top 10%).

I'm asking all of this from the point of view of someone interested in le fort 3. Should a normie be worried about going for the max advancement possible (2cm let's say)? This is all assuming we ignore health risks and bad soft tissue outcome risks. I would guess no, but I'm interested in what other people think.
I'd say you shouldn't be worried about going for the max advancement possible if you have normie side profile

• +1

Plz discuss.

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1
anyone who says she isn't good looking is coping
No such thing. Unless you're talking about surgery results which can look unnatural because of how unpredictable soft tissue response is and large movements in unnatural directions.
Or if there is too much downward growth with the forward growth (ape-like appearance).
Or some kind of hormonal excess like acromegaly.
Africans don't grow much more forward than the rest they just genetically have thicker soft tissue lips and their adaptation to malocclusion is usually bimaxillary (really bi-dental) protrusion.
The human jaws and cranial base have a genetic set point of ideal functional and aesthetic growth, size, shape, and position. Most people deviate from this due to changes in muscular postures, function, diet, and possibly epigenome.
Ccw rotation with anterior impaction will fix downward growth

Plz discuss.
straight profile moggs, imo.
5de745c8887bba00015fc506.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, SAR and thecel
Straight profile moggs, imo. Where the browridge kinda alligns with rest.
Ideal facial convexity is 165-170°. And realistically the girl you showed fits that range. 180°+ is abnormal and not aesthetic. (generally speaking)

Reese 3 reese witherspoon 32978411 325 425

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and eduardkoopman
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, elzde95, ChristianChad and 5 others
This is too much

1 ai4nl8kbE9LN5p4NUAkRxQ

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and thecel
The only examples of "too much forward growth" I have seen are on Africans (and even then it seems very rare).

• Woah
it's impossible unless using unnatural methods such as face pulling or surgery. perfectly developed, the forces exerted on the maxilla hold it in complete equilibrium, the vast majority of contemporary humans fall short of this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and thecel

Plz discuss.
AirBrush 20211022131928

HRe forE

HEr, forehead is imo a looksminus alot

Which forehead, the one in the before or in the after?

I think that her unedited forehead is a li'l' bit shitty and that my edit improves it.