What is up with black-haired blue-eyed white foids?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
Of all the women I have cold approached, the worst responses I have got are from foids with black hair and blue eyes.

I'm not talking in terms of numbers, but more in terms of response. These foids who have acted downright close to insulting - showing attitude, walking away without acknowledging, etc type stuff.

Why is this the case? Does the black hair make them much more cocky? My body language is the same with them as any other girls - so it's not my confidence.

Today I cold approached two foids, one of whom was brown-haired brown-eyed, the other black-hair blue-eyes. The blue-eyed one literally walked away despite me trying to talk to both of them, and took the other one as well, and the brown-eyed one was responding pretty well to me.

Could it be that I'm biasing my experience? Black-haired blue-eyed white-skin is my ideal type (think Jennifer Connelly). I'm med with black hair, dark brown eyes, and tanned skin. And I absolutely heightmogged those girls, so height was not the issue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, darkness97, Deleted member and 5 others
-black hair
-white

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargamel, Daniel Plainview, Hades and 7 others
Its because they have superior north atlantic genetics and will only acknowledge people carrying genomes of the same merit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Dystopian, Pharmaceutic and 19 others
Its because they have superior north atlantic genetics and will only acknowledge people carrying genomes of the same merit
@Rupert Pupkin is finally banned no more “ironic” senile posts

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 19896 and 2 others
Do they look for exact same characteristics as themselves? So these are the foids who would never go for, let's say, a black guy?

Also, isn't tanned skin considered attractive everywhere in Euro?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Lol no cause I probably use same hair dye they do:lul:
not many girls dye their hair darker tbh id say most black haired girls are natural

im sure op meant dark brown more than black anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Do they look for exact same characteristics as themselves? So these are the foids who would never go for, let's say, a black guy?

Dunno they probably have found out that their coloring looks great as fuck. if i were them id want to pass it onto my children

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
not many girls dye their hair darker tbh id say most black haired girls are natural

im sure op meant dark brown more than black anyway
No I am talking absolute jet black, in all cases of cold approach that I describe in OP.

Like @StrangerDanger posted above.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2403
Some of my most brutal rejections came from black haired girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AlexanderTheGreat
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
What’s ur looks level ?

• +1
What’s ur looks level ?
Bone-wise chadlite with tear trough failo.
I'm also a little bloated right now and my super-sharp zygos don't show.

• Hmm...
Bone-wise chadlite with tear trough failo.
I'm also a little bloated right now and my super-sharp zygos don't show.
Are u white? This is quite unsettling to my basement dwelling theories

• Hmm...
Are u white? This is quite unsettling to my basement dwelling theories
No I am not. I am med with tanned skin and dark brown eyes (mentioned in OP). Fitzpatrick type 3 (like Ben Barnes).

What's your theories BTW?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
That's not black hair, that's dark brown.
But yeah they can be pretty nice looking, although it's a very rare eye/hair combo.
white people cant have jet black hair naturally so dark brown enough = black irl

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
white people cant have jet black hair naturally so dark brown enough = black irl
yep
people mistake it for black, can speak from my own experience

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and StrangerDanger
That's not black hair, that's dark brown.
But yeah they can be pretty nice looking, although it's a very rare eye/hair combo.

yep
people mistake it for black, can speak from my own experience
Visibly, speaking to them from a distance of 2ft, I'd absolutely say it has been black hair, with no sign of dark brown.
I have black hair so I'd know.

If that in the pictures is dark brown, what do you think jet black hair colour is?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Visibly, speaking to them from a distance of 2ft, I'd absolutely say it has been black hair, with no sign of dark brown.
I have black hair so I'd know.

If that in the pictures is dark brown, what do you think jet black hair colour is?
jet black vs dark brown don't make a difference dude, it's the same fucking appeal why worry over it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, StrangerDanger and AlexanderTheGreat
black hair blue eyes is god tier

they reject you more because they're aware of how attractive they are

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
jet black vs dark brown don't make a difference dude, it's the same fucking appeal why worry over it
Yeah visibly I can't spot the difference, possibly at the scalp, but didn't see that on the girls I approached.

I would still like to know the difference because then it could be that I may have dark brown hair.

i have black hair pale skin brown eyes
gonna ascend hard with eye lightening i hope
There's no eye lightening that's proven safe and worth trying.
Good luck with your braille lessons.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and StrangerDanger
  • +1
black hair blue eyes is god tier
So I could wife them up if I become God?
Brb working on a plan to become god... Egyptian pharoah apotheosis

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and StrangerDanger
they reject you more because they're aware of how attractive they are
Why do they reject me? Dark brown eyes? Or tanned skin?

• Hmm...

I have always said “dark haired pale whire women with blue eyes are blonde chad only” you’ll never see one dating out, if you have noticed blonde women are the ones who racemix and date brunette men and MEDs. You’ll never see a Black haired blue eyed foid with a non Blonde white man unless she’s ugly or fat

Then again I kissed a few on night outs so take that as you will

• Hmm...
I have always said “dark haired pale whire women with blue eyes are blonde chad only” you’ll never see one dating out, if you have noticed blonde women are the ones who racemix and date brunette men and MEDs. You’ll never see a Black haired blue eyed foid with a non Blonde white man unless she’s ugly or fat

Then again I kissed a few on night outs so take that as you will
Yeah I know about the only blonde woman racemix stuff.

But why would black haired go for blond guys? Thought blonde was a failo on men. I understand the contrast related attraction these foids feel towards blonde hair.

Are these foids for Jaime Lannister only?

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Richard_Hungwell and PrinceLuenLeoncur

But why would black haired go for blond guys? Thought blonde was a failo on men. I understand the contrast related attraction these foids feel towards blonde hair.

Blond hair isn't a falo.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and AlexanderTheGreat

It’s contrastpill. Black haired women demand blonde men, they hate ethncis and white men with brown and Black hair they are strictly blonde only even every black haired white foid I know is with a blonde guy for this reason

White men who want to make 100% sure their wife ain’t a coal burner in her youth should just lock down a blue yet Blakc haired foid. And even then there’s never any 100% proof but at least you can be certain the chances are severely lowered, they will make exception for chads like Opry though

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Richard_Hungwell and AlexanderTheGreat
Your a shitskin

Blond hair isn't a falo.
Light blond in most cases definitely is. Dirty blonde in many cases could work though. Might give you the royal majestic look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Richard_Hungwell
They have a superiotity complex from their superior coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell and AlexanderTheGreat
I swear to god then i will breed with one. Mark my words

• Woah
  • +1
I swear to god then i will breed with one. Mark my words
How will you do that? It seems like their attraction is to only very specific phenos...

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18840
Of all the women I have cold approached, the worst responses I have got are from foids with black hair and blue eyes.

I'm not talking in terms of numbers, but more in terms of response. These foids who have acted downright close to insulting - showing attitude, walking away without acknowledging, etc type stuff.

Why is this the case? Does the black hair make them much more cocky? My body language is the same with them as any other girls - so it's not my confidence.

Today I cold approached two foids, one of whom was brown-haired brown-eyed, the other black-hair blue-eyes. The blue-eyed one literally walked away despite me trying to talk to both of them, and took the other one as well, and the brown-eyed one was responding pretty well to me.

Could it be that I'm biasing my experience? Black-haired blue-eyed white-skin is my ideal type (think Jennifer Connelly). I'm med with black hair, dark brown eyes, and tanned skin. And I absolutely heightmogged those girls, so height was not the issue.
You're talking about this pheno, innit?
Dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Richard_Hungwell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back