What is up with black-haired blue-eyed white foids?

You're talking about this pheno, innit?
View attachment 1715227
no like a10-a20
but regardless these foids standards are high as fuck
idk why for some reason the girls with this pheno seem to actually give me great response i just get shit response from ethnics like latinas probably because i have shit phenotype

no like a10-a20
but regardless these foids standards are high as fuck
idk why for some reason the girls with this pheno seem to actually give me great response i just get shit response from ethnics like latinas probably because i have shit phenotype
Well maybe because they are 2 PSL subhumans with witch skulls.

Well maybe because they are 2 PSL subhumans with witch skulls.

nah bro i was on ft this morning she woke me up lmfao with a heterochromia foid i met on discord
turns out she actually used to follow me and saw me in the edgy server
probably wont get anywhere with her because shes in florida

Yes 6

psl
So you wanna play the Sean O'Pry chad coloring card with these girls?
Mirin' bro... Wish I could do that.

But so far my experiences indicate that my pheno won't work for these foids.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Its because they have superior north atlantic genetics and will only acknowledge people carrying genomes of the same merit

I've had mixed experiences with them:

240041467 821968185089011 6420272455539057935 n1

She was, of-course, mimicking the Chadlite she ditched all other males for.

My Pheno:

WIN 20220604 05 44 57 Pro

Eye 2

Eye

Eye0

They're goths what do you expect :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Richard_Hungwell
Stupid ethnics think only nerdics are white. Most white ppl have black or dark brown hair.

The reason blue eyed black haired white women hate ethnics is cause they are the true aryans. Nerdic fags are frauds - they worship niggers and jews. The most racist white people are dark haired and light skinned.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member, Deleted member 18603 and 1 other person
Of all the women I have cold approached, the worst responses I have got are from foids with black hair and blue eyes.

I'm not talking in terms of numbers, but more in terms of response. These foids who have acted downright close to insulting - showing attitude, walking away without acknowledging, etc type stuff.

Why is this the case? Does the black hair make them much more cocky? My body language is the same with them as any other girls - so it's not my confidence.

Today I cold approached two foids, one of whom was brown-haired brown-eyed, the other black-hair blue-eyes. The blue-eyed one literally walked away despite me trying to talk to both of them, and took the other one as well, and the brown-eyed one was responding pretty well to me.

Could it be that I'm biasing my experience? Black-haired blue-eyed white-skin is my ideal type (think Jennifer Connelly). I'm med with black hair, dark brown eyes, and tanned skin. And I absolutely heightmogged those girls, so height was not the issue.
Almost all tanned brunettes and ethnic looking white women (any woman not a natural redhead or blonde for the most part) are mentally fucked up. They know they are inferior to their blonde and redhead counterparts so they act like sluts and treat incels the worst of them all.

Ethnic looking white women are also major self-haters who will take a 5/10 Nordic cuck over an 9/10 Henry Cavill lookalike because the nordic cuck has blonde hair and blue eyes.

The reasoning is that most dark haired brunettes feel inferior on the whiteness ladder and secretly hate their look, so they want their kids to be pale as it can get and they want to associate with whiteness itself more to overcome that insecurity, hence not only avoiding minorities but also dark haired white guys or white guys that look a little tanned.

Last edited:
They’re pretentious goth/scene chicks

because they have the phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
this is a huge cope, ur face is repulsive that’s why

most of the girls I’ve fucked have been pale dark haired blue eyes, including a blonde blue eyed foid and I’m med with dark brown hair and hazel eyes

and tbh that is exactly my type too so yeah, it’s all about face if ur 6ft+

I have always said “dark haired pale whire women with blue eyes are blonde chad only” you’ll never see one dating out, if you have noticed blonde women are the ones who racemix and date brunette men and MEDs. You’ll never see a Black haired blue eyed foid with a non Blonde white man unless she’s ugly or fat

Then again I kissed a few on night outs so take that as you will
We will never have this Nerdic blonde chad only

Megan fox sitemodel model Favimcom 6270842 1
Images 1
Instagram baddie elegance megan fox Favimcom 6934371
Original
Screenshot 20221018 144507 TikTok

Dark haired blue eyed foids are extremly racist closet stormfrontcels they are the reincarnation of hitler and they dewp down know they are inferior to their blonde and red head counterparts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Dark haired blue eyed foids are extremly racist closet stormfrontcels they are the reincarnation of hitler and they dewp down know they are inferior to their blonde and red head counterparts
Most nordic women look bad tbh. North atlantid colouring is way more impressive.

because you don't look like this
Terachad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back