What is up with women & makeup? Why do they all clownmaxx now?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
What is with this slutty clown Kim Kardashian/big jawed/gauntly look women seem to mostly want now? It's so horrible &cringe.. Not sexy really.

Plumped fish lips that look obviously fake like a bee stung them or they got socked ... Fake hair that looks glued on them ... Clown makeup.

I would rather fuck a plainfaced Becky than a caked up clown with more fillers and makeup/cosmetics on her face than is necessary just for a smooth/nice touch. Makeup is supposed to maybe cover or exaggerate a feature, not change an entire look past a normal point.

Sk1

If you are attractive enough for someone makeup is not needed if your skin is normal. The girl above looks better without makeup, more raw/lustful than clown-ish. I'd find it a bit skanky or non-feminine to wear TOOMUCH makeup as it just looks too unnatrually/less sexy

If I had to take a guess I'd say more and more women are becoming autists & overdoing makeup ... This over the top look wasn't a thing many years back. Women just wore blush ,eyeliner maybe, eyebrows yeah but not this paint a whole new fucking identity crap.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deprived
because most women are fat now and have to cover up their ugliness.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22000, Slob and 1 other person
The cringe part of this is beckies think they become stacy when they put some fancy silvery fakeup.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, litaz, Deprived and 3 others
The cringe part of this is beckies think they become stacy when they put some fancy silvery fakeup.

The even worse part is when half of guys don't realize these women they simp for are ugly frauders who just get bigger egos as a result of such. Many guys still think the "natural" look means no makeup ... For some women "natural" just means 50% less frauding lmao but still fakeup.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Joe Rogancel, OutTheAbyss and 6 others
The even worse part is when half of guys don't realize these women they simp for are ugly frauders who just get bigger egos as a result of such. Many guys still think the "natural" look means no makeup ... For some women "natural" just means 50% less frauding lmao but still fakeup.
Yeah i stopped rating girls by an overall sloopy look to their face. I just analyse their jaw, eyes, midface, cheekbones. (though dont get me wrong, its not autist tier with numbers angles etc. I just look if they are good, bad or normal on bone departments)

Otherwise fakeup can make you believe a ltb is a stacylite.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, A23ghskung, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
yuTfp1p64pqGbSlMCqbg-ggiCFIVzUnmYw7HgJUiLQE.jpeg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 20679, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
Yeah i stopped rating girls by an overall sloopy look to their face. I just analyse their jaw, eyes, midface, cheekbones. (though dont get me wrong, its not autist tier with numbers angles etc. I just look if they are good, bad or normal on bone departments)

Otherwise fakeup can make you believe a ltb is a stacylite.
Yeah, I'm the same. After all this blackpill/looksmaxx shit, I just can't stop rating people's faces and bone structures in my head like an autist :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, litaz and Tallooksmaxxer
What is with this slutty clown Kim Kardashian/big jawed/gauntly look women seem to mostly want now?
  • Piss poor understanding of what men are attracted to
  • Female equivalent of peacocking
  • Women follow other women. If person they admire does something, they emulate it
  • Ugly or low self esteem females overcompensating

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Dior, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Autistic Mortal Kombat Skarlet photo to compare :D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 20704
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • Piss poor understanding of what men are attracted to
  • Female equivalent of peacocking
  • Women follow other women. If person they admire does something, they emulate it
  • Ugly or low self esteem females overcompensating

Yeah, pretty much. I've never heard of any guy IRL who is normal reject women for not wearing makeup if they approach him or etc.

The idea so many women think they need makeup to have a chance is baffling ... In fact many without it might look more graceful/feminine than some botched face, skanky surgery fish tramp that looks masculine & ogre more. It's definitely a modern thing with women these days.

Lmfao. These types of before/after makeup do so much to explain the female psyche.

Imagine how insecure and fragile women must be about their value and SMV; their entire value is being attractive, that is it. (Unlike men, there education or jobs matter fuck all).

Imagine your entire SMV fluctuating this dramatically.

Imagine the disturbance you’d feel if you spent a night frauding acting like a Stacy, cringe influencer accent, rejecting chads at the bar, pretending to be a model on IG, then you wake up and see that face in the mirror. Lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
It's female faze shit
Light makeup is ideal, bareface and heavy makeup are a looksmin

It's a power trip to have that much control over your appearance on demand.

Most girls don't wear autism makeup when trying to court a high value man, they realize its ugly. They'll still go clown mode, but more natural and not trannymaxxing

If your girl is trannymaxxing her makeup, she doesn't respect you or think you can pull better than her