• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
i only use spf50 and use cleanser before bed
will get tret soon
-Cleanser
-Moisturaizer
-%0,05 Tret
-Sunscreen

Will get microblading from a professional soon and ı might quit tret after that.

-Cleanser
-Moisturaizer
-%0,05 Tret
-Sunscreen

Will get microblading from a professional soon and ı might quit tret after that.
looks good
have you saw some improvement ?

-Cleanser
-Moisturaizer
-%0,05 Tret
-Sunscreen

did your skin improve from tret

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, ALP and lestoa
looks good
have you saw some improvement ?
Yes, it got softer and ı get less acne now also ıt feels more flawless.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
started very recently but:

moisturiser and 0.025 tretinoin every 2 days
50 spf pa++++ sunscreen whenever I leave the house
and dermarolling twice a week

and dermarolling twice a week
Don't do it yourself bro, you should get dermastamp from a professional doctor.
Or else you are at risk of getting bacterial infection.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Don't do it yourself bro, you should get dermastamp from a professional doctor.
Or else you are at risk of getting bacterial infection.
This nigger fr be carefullll @<6PSLcel,
i read some horror storys online, if you use it in a wrong way it can fuck ur whole face.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
In my house my curtains are 7/24 closed but ı also get vitamin D from the pills so that's the cost of having baby tier skin.

Jfl if you do skincare
I agree, gut and liver health mogs
But still, everyone should wear sunscreen. Its good for anti aging.

• +1
Also a pro tip from a person who has 0 wrinkles:

Stop or decrease your facial expressions.

Even younger guys than me has wrinkles in their forehead and eyes but ı have none thanks to this one specific behaviour ı developed when ı was a kid.
This is also one of the underlying reasons that botox works; it limits your expressions.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and lestoa
If you have dry or oily skin it's a necessity tbh also tret and sunscreen is proven to work so why not?
You can do it but make sure you dont overuse it or your T levels are fucked

• +1
I agree, gut and liver health mogs
But still, everyone should wear sunscreen. Its good for anti aging.
Tanmaxx and get daily sun exposure if skin gets used to the sun then you don't need jewcreen

• Hmm...
Will fuck up your elastin, collagen and vitamin E levels.

Keep in mind that you can bring back collagen to some extend but once elastin is gone, it's gone forever.

Will fuck up your elastin, collagen and vitamin E levels.

Keep in mind that you can bring back collagen to some extend but once elastin is gone, it's gone forever.
Can you link me a thread for summermaxxing i just finished my jewpills and my plan is just a 1600 calorie defecit train calves abs neck old moneymaxx guthealth is already perfect Cardio everyday + statusmaxxing

train calves abs neck
1- I guess you are under 25 years old, you should regularly do framemaxxing exercises since your bones won't fuse until 25.

2- Buy sunglasses (for eye area) + sunscreen (for face) and sunscreen stick (for arms and neck) sun is 1000 times more dangerous for skin in the summer.

3- Since you are young you can pulloff trendy tiktok haircuts that brainrot foids love.

4- Hang around pools and beaches since most NPC women spawn in that areas of map.

Good luck.

My skin is perfect naturally, I don't use any skincare products

• Woah
Reactions: Madridista
1- I guess you are under 25 years old, you should regularly do framemaxxing exercises since your bones won't fuse until 25.

2- Buy sunglasses (for eye area) + sunscreen (for face) and sunscreen stick (for arms and neck) sun is 1000 times more dangerous for skin in the summer.

3- Since you are young you can pulloff trendy tiktok haircuts that brainrot foids love.

4- Hang around pools and beaches since most NPC women spawn in that areas of map.

Good luck.
Thanks my plan is more advanced my eye area is good but at 17 im going to fuck as much foids as i can

• +1
Wash my face with cold water, apply moisturizer for oily skin, apply sunscreen, and take Accutane. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and lestoa
Wash my face with cold water, apply moisturizer for oily skin, apply sunscreen, and take Accutane. That's it.
Perma blalsting accutane or just on it rn?

• +1
Also a pro tip from a person who has 0 wrinkles:

Stop or decrease your facial expressions.

Even younger guys than me has wrinkles in their forehead and eyes but ı have none thanks to this one specific behaviour ı developed when ı was a kid.
This is also one of the underlying reasons that botox works; it limits your expressions.
if ur eyes are sensitive u should also wear sunglasses when its sunny so u never squint

• +1
2 tubes of hydroquinone and Monobenzone twice a day

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max, LegitUser and coisbhai
Morning:

Facial Cleanser
Dry Face
Hydroquinone 4%
Sunscreen

Throughout the day:
Sunscreen every 2-3 hours

Night:
Facial Cleanser
Dry Face
Tretinoin 0.1%

Sleep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max, LegitUser and ALP
Morning:

Facial Cleanser
Dry Face
Hydroquinone 4%
Sunscreen

Throughout the day:
Sunscreen every 2-3 hours

Night:
Facial Cleanser
Dry Face
Tretinoin 0.1%

Sleep
How long have u been on HQ for and has it worked

INJUV 280mg, microneedling/ 4 weeks + GHK CU w/ SYN-AKE, 25k IU Vit A, Vaseline slugging, Sauna x2/week + deep massage/ every day

Cold water, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, frozen gua sha+jade roller. Once after gym in the morning and once before bed.
I like the gua sha feeling and it distributes product well, I’m not sure if it works for debloating and don’t care because I know the cold tool against my eye area is good.

Nope. I've taken Accutane for eleven months.

I take 20mg a day.
Damn 11 months is a long time, is your akne that brutal ?
Have you experienced any hair loss on accutane ?

• +1
Damn 11 months is a long time, is your akne that brutal ?
My face has never been more clean since I got acne. Accutane is a wonderful drug. Expect an ascension thread in September.

My acne was ugly, but not that brutal.

Have you experienced any hair loss on accutane ?
No. My dermatologist said I responded positively to the treatment. Accutane even got rid of my dandruff. The only side effects I experienced were dry lips, eye ache, some odor, and some nose blood.

My face has never been more clean since I got acne. Accutane is a wonderful drug. Expect an ascension thread in September.

My acne was ugly, but not that brutal.

No. My dermatologist said I responded positively to the treatment. Accutane even got rid of my dandruff. The only side effects I experienced were dry lips, eye ache, some odor, and some nose blood.
Good to hear, you are lucky that you didnt had any bad side effects. I dont have rly bad acne. Just post acne scars and some pimples. Its not that bad, but iam thinking bout hopping on accutane so i can get that perfect skin. Because accutane is rly insane for good skin. How old are you ?

• +1
Good to hear, you are lucky that you didnt had any bad side effects. I dont have rly bad acne. Just post acne scars and some pimples. Its not that bad, but iam thinking bout hopping on accutane so i can get that perfect skin. Because accutane is rly insane for good skin. How old are you ?

21. About to be 22. In the September ascension thread, I will post my before and after pictures for people to see how my face changed with the treatment. My face was covered by pimples. Now there are only scars left. It's definitely worth all the side effects.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and lestoa
Tan > SPF pale shitskin

nothing because I have perfect skin thanks to superior genetics

Cleanser>icing>hyloranic acid with vit c>moisturizer>spf