what is white people's obsession's with the n word?

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
I seriously want to know
I grew up in middle class white neighborhoods by whole life (made me an urkcel though brootal) and since the beginning white people, and other races, would always and I mean ALWAYS say the N word
they just had this strange and weird obsession with it
and it never ends even in Uni its always "nigga this and nigga that"
they never say it around me (and other black people I know) because they're afraid but amongst themselves oh they they for sure spam that shit
they would always put on rap music and sing lyrics and when the n word would come on they would pause, turn to their black friend, and want you to say nigga
bro I always found it a little weird but I grew to just not care tbh, as long as they didn't say it around me or call me it what am I really gonna do to them? fight them?
I just don't get the obsession tbh even on here these cumskins everyday saying "nigga, nigger" spamming it like its casual convo but are as pale as a sheet of paper jfl

one thing also is they would test to see which black people they could say it around, and I didn't even catch on to this until a couple years ago
thats when I started to really started to be on timing with making sure they don't say it around me and shit like that

what is the big deal bro like Im just so confused about it tbh I think other races say nigga more than black people atp (jfl)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, wishIwasSalludon, Ricky212 and 3 others
Niggers literally scream it at each other but ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin, ominion, murdah and 4 others
it slips right off the tongue.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and UZB_Strebl
Dnr nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, murdah, iblamechico and 2 others
niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, iblamechico, Lysine and 1 other person
sounds funny

Look at their inhib levels

They lack power and dominance in day to day situations always avoiding conflict, sniching , being karens ect so this word makes them feel as strong as the average nigga

I seriously want to know
I grew up in middle class white neighborhoods by whole life (made me an urkcel though brootal) and since the beginning white people, and other races, would always and I mean ALWAYS say the N word
they never say it around me (and other black people I know) because they're afraid but amongst themselves oh they they for sure spam that shit
they would always put on rap music and sing lyrics and when the n word would come on they would pause, turn to their black friend, and want you to say nigga
bro I always found it a little weird but I grew to just not care tbh, as long as they didn't say it around me or call me it what am I really gonna do to them? fight them?
I just don't get the obsession tbh even on here these cumskins everyday saying "nigga, nigger" spamming it like its casual convo but are as pale as a sheet of paper jfl

one thing also is they would test to see which black people they could say it around, and I didn't even catch on to this until a couple years ago
thats when I started to really started to be on timing with making sure they don't say it around me and shit like that

what is the big deal bro like Im just so confused about it tbh I think other races say nigga more than black people atp (jfl)
Peer pressure to be cool or that they grew up in a neighbourhood that causally says it

just a cuck thing

i was in mongolia at music festival and some mongol rapper was saying nigga and people in the crowd were apologizing to me for him loooool i don’t care

• JFL
Reactions: mog_me
I say it for fun I never say it in a racist way tho cuz it sounds cringe

• +1
Reactions: ominion, murdah and dxrkprince
I seriously want to know

Whites are racist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and MrGlutton
the white kids in my class always say nigga (sometimes even the hard R)

if there was an actual nigga in the class they would all be scared little pussies

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and ominion
I've only heard black people use it in real life.

It probably depends on the culture of the white/black/asian/arab people using it.

I seriously want to know

some of them js love being weird and edgy, ofc they're too pussy enough to say it around blacks they're js low t fags lol