What is with THESE NARCY FUCKING LARPERS HERE @chudlite

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
“Oh man I’m an incel”

“I tell my girlfriend I’m an incel and she says I’m not bros what do I do”:feelsuhh:

“I’m a stone cold truecel at heart bros just like you:feelsuhh:

Shut the fuck up you narcy faggot @chudlite Stop begging from attention and vadliation from actual truecels here you nigger, another narcy fakecel here. It should be ban able to be like you. nobody here likes your bitchass. Please pull a schery6 and I will be there to piss on your fucking grave.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, lucifer6969, FUE Mogger and 3 others
Your girlfriend is ugly as shit as well lmao fuck you nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and wrist cry
IMG 0229

IMG 5691

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Zenis, zyzzbrah1234 and 1 other person
“I tell my girlfriend I’m an incel and she says I’m not bros what do I do”:feelsuhh:
Yeah what even could be the point of saying this, other than humble bragging? I don't see any other possibility

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Yeah what even could be the point of this other than humble bragging? I don't see any other possibility
There isn’t any, it’s just pure humble bragging. Hypothetically if I ever fucking ascended and got a girlfriend I would never tell anyone here about it unless it was in pms. I would never tell my girlfriend I’m on here either.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and wrist cry
There isn’t any, it’s just pure humble bragging. Hypothetically if I ever fucking ascended and got a girlfriend I would never tell anyone here about it unless it was in pms. I would never tell my girlfriend I’m on here either.
I would honestly tho maybe lol idk, i can't keep shit to myself.

• Ugh..
Reactions: wrist cry
“Oh man I’m an incel”

“I’m a stone cold truecel at heart bros just like you:feelsuhh:

Shut the fuck up you narcy faggot @chudlite Stop begging from attention and vadliation from actual truecels here you nigger, another narcy fakecel here. It should be ban able to be like you. nobody here likes your bitchass. Please pull a schery6 and I will be there to piss on your fucking grave.
you seriously will never reach my level of incel, i literally hit women before i am STONE FUCKING COLD dont fwm

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alucard69 and wrist cry