What is wrong / right about my face

S

StreetKiller

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
1
I am sort of new to this. The main flaw is clearly my skin; I plan to hop on accutane shortly. My straight hair has always been an issue, along with a cowlick on the front right of my head / hairline. My eye area is negative, literally. I have some asymmetry in my face (TMJ). I am 6’2 and 170ish so I’m thin.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6230.jpeg
    IMG_6230.jpeg
    365.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6231.jpeg
    IMG_6231.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6233.jpeg
    IMG_6233.jpeg
    361.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6235.jpeg
    IMG_6235.jpeg
    326.3 KB · Views: 0
grow your eyebrows longer horizontally, short eyebrows make your ipd look worse then it already is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: StreetKiller
I am sort of new to this. The main flaw is clearly my skin; I plan to hop on accutane shortly. My straight hair has always been an issue, along with a cowlick on the front right of my head / hairline. My eye area is negative, literally. I have some asymmetry in my face (TMJ). I am 6’2 and 170ish so I’m thin.
great smile brother, azelaic would fix ur discoloration in some part of your face other than that grow out ur hair and ur overall pleasing to look at bro
 

Similar threads

stevenishere
Replies
2
Views
35
lurvy
lurvy
J
Replies
3
Views
58
lurvy
lurvy
ascendstake
Replies
7
Views
68
ascendstake
ascendstake
iamnothing
Replies
9
Views
52
iamnothing
iamnothing
iamnothing
Replies
3
Views
30
recessed_00
recessed_00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top