What should I change about my skincare routine?

iamnothing

iamnothing

I hate all of you
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
94
Reputation
86
Currently right now I’m using cerave oil cleanser,oil control,light weight moisturizer. I have really oily skin so this helps it a little bit and I also sweat a lot since doing lot of cardio, mma, just naturally sweat a lot, I have 0.025% Tretinoin and 15% azeliac acid coming this week and I want to know if there’s anything I should switch about my routine to fit these in or improve skin quality.
 
Solution
recessed_00
Nah I’m not ethnic I’m extremely white and pale looking lol and I’ll try those out, thank you man
if you're pale, adding melanotan to your stack would be good, mark as solution ❤️
1790732486423
Currently right now I’m using cerave oil cleanser,oil control,light weight moisturizer. I have really oily skin so this helps it a little bit and I also sweat a lot since doing lot of cardio, mma, just naturally sweat a lot, I have 0.025% Tretinoin and 15% azeliac acid coming this week and I want to know if there’s anything I should switch about my routine to fit these in or improve skin quality.
the products you should use depends on your goals, if you're ethnic and wanna detan , adding hydroquinone to your stack would be useful , don't forget about spf coz of tret it becomes a must , also since your skin is oily I'd suggest a salicylic acid based cleanser
 
  • +1
Reactions: iamnothing
the products you should use depends on your goals, if you're ethnic and wanna detan , adding hydroquinone to your stack would be useful , don't forget about spf coz of tret it becomes a must , also since your skin is oily I'd suggest a salicylic acid based cleanser
Nah I’m not ethnic I’m extremely white and pale looking lol and I’ll try those out, thank you man
 
  • +1
Reactions: recessed_00

Similar threads

chuddomax
Replies
4
Views
54
keife
keife
sub5cornball
Replies
1
Views
42
sub5cornball
sub5cornball
DrBole
Replies
2
Views
59
AleksandR12
AleksandR12
misterappeal123
Replies
9
Views
42
Resonant
Resonant
guyuefangyuan
Replies
9
Views
74
slightlycarried
slightlycarried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top