What is wrong with his jaw and chin? Seems ideal, but looks so weird? Need HIGH IQ member

Rate_My_Face

Rate_My_Face

Banned
The side profile looks odd. It's weird because the front of his face looks great and well-proportioned.

can someone tell me the issue is here, aesthetically?

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 6.30.58 AM.png

Here is a picture of his frontside to understand his facial proportions more.
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 6.29.21 AM.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Tilted ramus, high gonial angle, close your mouth then click a pic btw your philtrum is long too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, bwrauycnee, Preoximerianas and 2 others
high gonial, short ramus, downward grown but could be his open mouth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lolcel, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
shitty gonial angle, need jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11770 and coolguy1
he looks like me in a way, good projection and forward growth but lack of gonials

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
hubert my boy

he looks like me in a way, good projection and forward growth but lack of gonials
Your DMs are closed, can I ask some aesthetic questions here?

For example, why do these jaws/faces looks weird even though they are forward grown?

First guy, his mandible looks weird, big
Second guy, looks odd, weird face

Screen Shot 2021 10 14 at 70306 AM

Screen Shot 2021 06 19 at 30043 PM

This seems ideal instead. It all seems to fit perfectly, nice and square

Screen Shot 2021 08 26 at 81451 PM

Please explain

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Tilted ramus, high gonial angle, close your mouth then click a pic btw your philtrum is long too
I tried morphing the gonial angle lower, it looks so insanely weird and big though. Is there a real solution for this?

high gonial, short ramus, downward grown but could be his open mouth tbh
I tried morphing the gonial angle lower, it looks so insanely weird and big though. Is there a real solution for this?

For example, why do these jaws/faces looks weird even though they are forward grown?

View attachment 1365793

View attachment 1365792

View attachment 1365794

Please explain
second guy has too much forward growth while have no browridge at all. looks ugly for that reason.

also probably it's about occlusion plane angle. justin have paralel to his gonials, close to 0.

also their orbital rims are not ideal while justin has better one. look eye position from side.

second guy has too much forward growth while have no browridge at all. looks ugly for that reason.

also probably it's about occlusion plane angle. justin have paralel to his gonials, close to 0.

also their orbital rims are not ideal while justin has better one. look eye position from side.
Can you rate me? And tell me the specific issues like you did here ^ it was excellent

Can I look like Justin through some procedure?

ME:
0 10

JUSTIN:
Screen Shot 2021 08 13 at 62738 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Overbiter
Can you rate me? And tell me the specific issues like you did here ^ it was excellent

Can I look like Justin through some procedure?

ME:
View attachment 1365821

JUSTIN:
View attachment 1365823
your facial thirds nearly equal.
your gonial angle is 126, it's the high end. 115~126 is what generally attractive people have.
your forward growth is quite okay while your chin is kinda pointy and lack of width.

so if you want to look like justin, you need a more robust lower third, he has a lower gonials and his chin is wider than you. also it might be that your gonions are inward while he has outward gonions which can be solve by custom designed wraparound implant or chin+jaw angle implants.

Face guy

jaw is very difficult to assess from profile, everyone can fraud jaw positions with forward head movement (like bieber above). Only frankfurt plane matters. That's why mewing pics don;t mean shit wihout xrays/ and analysis.

The guy op posted might have a better jaw if the pic taken is a selfie from a front camera , cause it elongates the face. He is with open mouth either way , can't rate....

your facial thirds nearly equal.
your gonial angle is 126, it's the high end. 115~126 is what generally attractive people have.
your forward growth is quite okay while your chin is kinda pointy and lack of width.

so if you want to look like justin, you need a more robust lower third, he has a lower gonials and his chin is wider than you. also it might be that your gonions are inward while he has outward gonions which can be solve by custom designed wraparound implant or chin+jaw angle implants.

View attachment 1365825
you gave me the best most comprehensive guide ever. thanks man!! the detail is amazing too.

one thing is that, i doubt 115-126 is the attractive person range. you say im at 126 and its not attractive at all. trust me. closer to 90 degrees is most attractive. as for the facial proportions, i plan on getting a hair transplant to shorten that. and chin increasing.

also, what procedures would you recommend? i was thinking bimax/genioplasty and jaw implants.

lastly, the nose as well. to look like bieber the nose is crucial mine is too big.

can i potentially attain this?

Screen Shot 2021 06 02 at 105857 AM

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
you gave me the best most comprehensive guide ever. thanks man!! the detail is amazing too.

one thing is that, i doubt 115-126 is the attractive person range. you say im at 126 and its not attractive at all. trust me. closer to 90 degrees is most attractive. as for the facial proportions, i plan on getting a hair transplant to shorten that. and chin increasing.

also, what procedures would you recommend? i was thinking bimax/genioplasty and jaw implants.

lastly, the nose as well. to look like bieber the nose is crucial mine is too big.

View attachment 1365977
you're welcome.

yeah you can get with implants easily.

your nose is big for your face due to your lackness of lower third. your nose is big but straight with a triangle shape so it would match your face if you widen&lengthen your lower third.
do not ever get rhino, you don't need it.

most crucial parts on your face lower third + hairline.
there is an evidence saying 115~126 is the attractive range, however i agree that more robust skulls are better that means lower gonial angles.

bimax+genio wouldn't be the best for you since you have no recession on maxilla and your chin. they generally aim to solve forward growth or recessed maxilla&chin problems.

however, talk to good surgeon anyway.

if i were you, i would go hair transplant + implant, which i will get it soon. (i'll get zygo & jaw implant)

here is 114 degree gonial & small chin projection
Possible outcome

Clsoe to 90

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bogii

View attachment 1365793

View attachment 1365792

View attachment 1365794

Please explain
The first guys before and after, needs forward growth in the upper maxilla/cranium to compensate for the growth in the lower third so it looks balanced

Question 3 Profiles 18

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad

View attachment 1365793

View attachment 1365792

View attachment 1365794

Please explain
Top guy actually is too forward grown for his skull. Here’s a morph of him I actually PULLED BACK his jaw and maxilla
659A1BF7 7FFE 4BC3 A090 1D5EBD6BC1A1

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

View attachment 1365977

20211015 145753

Last edited:
youre fucking brilliant. he literally looks so much better now.
Yeah despite what ppl say on here forward growth is not always good every single time

the problem is his whole skull is narrow

that guy is a famous tik toker comes on my insta feed a lot jfl he gets lusted over by so many girls , this is the problem with this community you all underrate