What is your all-time favorite song?

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
What is one song you can listen to on repeat for hours and never get bored of? Everyone has at least one, and I'm interested in hearing all of yours. I like all sorts of music, but I tend to gravitate towards Rap, Metal, Classic Rock, Modern Rock, and Grunge. I have so many songs I listen to on a regular basis, but my absolute favorite is Lounge Act by Nirvana. The bassline compliments the song perfectly and is iconic, the drums are very mellow and upbeat at the same time and Kurt's vocals and guitar pull it all together. In my opinion at least.

Anyways, link your favorite songs, and if you want, tell why it is your favorite.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII, BrettyBoy and 2 others
I'm too indecisive to have favorites of anything

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, turkproducer, Velvet and 1 other person
I'm too indecisive to have favorites of anything
I'm usually the same way, but for some reason, I'm pretty decisive when it comes to music.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and fukmylyf

• +1
Reactions: Hades

This song has been on repeat for a while now

• +1

Starts at around 0:25

Not my favorite song but I have to spread Italy around the world so I'm sharing it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
i think it might be this but im biased because the creator follows me

when it came out it was so incredible to me i listened nonstop

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Hades

Starts at around 0:25

Not my favorite song but I have to spread Italy around the world so I'm sharing it.

This song sounds better than 90% of the songs I hear on the radio today in America. They need to expose Americans to more foreign music cause this is really good.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and IWantToMax

• +1
This song sounds better than 90% of the songs I hear on the radio today in America. They need to expose Americans to more foreign music cause this is really good.
Well glad to know you like it.

This one is quite similar, starts at 0:50 if you want to give it a go.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Hades
i think it might be this but im biased because the creator follows me on instagram

when it came out it was so incredible to me i listened nonstop

It's truly amazing that all these sounds when independent of each other sound just like noise, but when they're put together in a rhythmic and melodic way it becomes a musical masterpiece like that! Thanks for sharing, I just followed them.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and xit
If I decide based on time spent listening, this one without a doubt

It is surprisingly good for studying. Believe me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, SayNoToRotting and Hades
It always will be a classic!
4E42DFC7 C1BA 46A4 8BB4 0455D2654224

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Axentry and Truecel14

can't listen without getting chills tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Hades and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

• +1

it was in one of the first zyzz videos I watched and when this song came on i had giga chills up my spine and started tearing up watching it ngl. was probably like 2 months into training at that point or so and thats when i knew i was never gonna quit lifting

• +1
Darude sandstorm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Hades

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Coldplay- amsterdam
daniel caesar best part

stranger things by joyner lucas and chris brown

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vitruvian

• +1
Tbh

• Love it
Great song, hits me in the feels every time.

when i was depressed af last year that was pretty much the only song i heard

• +1
it’s just an incredibly poignant, non-corny feel good song that resonates with me because I often like a big crushed on the ground

• +1
I have so many but this one hits me hard...

Yeah, I Said It - Rihanna

Remember rotting mad hard balling my eyes out to this song for awhile, very sad chill relaxing atmosphere but sexy, had me thinking of my Oneitis and the love we once had mad hard became a favorite instantly.
Then I remember checking my Oneitis’s Facebook and IG, she is always is in her car alone at night listening to this song singing to it smoking weed, she looks and sings just like Rihanna too,
Don’t know if it was some message from the universe or she just likes Rihanna as much as I do...

• +1
it’s just an incredibly poignant, non-corny feel good song that resonates with me because I often like a big crushed on the ground

That whole album is pretty great

• +1

fucking love kendrick

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Hades
I have so many but this one hits me hard...

Yeah, I Said It - Rihanna

Remember rotting mad hard balling my eyes out to this song for awhile, very sad chill relaxing atmosphere but sexy, had me thinking of my Oneitis and the love we once had mad hard became a favorite instantly.
Then I remember checking my Oneitis’s Facebook and IG, she is always is in her car alone at night listening to this song singing to it smoking weed, she looks and sings just like Rihanna too,
Don’t know if it was some message from the universe or she just likes Rihanna as much as I do...

She has such a great voice, very relaxing. You still think about your oneitis a lot, or is that in the past?

fucking love kendrick

I was obsessed with this song when it first came out

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer and PenileFacialSurgery
She has such a great voice, very relaxing. You still think about your oneitis a lot, or is that in the past?

I was obsessed with this song when it first came out
yeah i enjoy quality rap a lot

i like these too

• +1
I do but not as much as a few years ago, it was a terrible obsession I almost killed Myself over her but after a few years.

I don’t think much of anything know, if I do it’s usually her.

It’s very brutal only girl who really loved or showed genuine interest in me but my Aspie insecure depression made me push her away, then I got sick, she moved, never saw or talked to her again.

Last time I saw her was after I just ignored her repeatedly for a long time ghosting her, she didn’t look me in the eyes and looked very angry and sad.

I wanted to talk to her but my anxiety was killing me, people spread false rumors trying to ruin our relationship so I thought it was too good to be true, that I didn’t deserve her and couldn’t trust her. But later realized she truly loved me.

• +1
I do but not as much as a few years ago, it was a terrible obsession I almost killed Myself over her but after a few years.

I don’t think much of anything know, if I do it’s usually her.

It’s very brutal only girl who really loved or showed genuine interest in me but my Aspie insecure depression made me push her away, then I got sick, she moved, never saw or talked to her again.

Last time I saw her was after I just ignored her repeatedly for a long time ghosting her, she didn’t look me in the eyes and looked very angry and sad.

I wanted to talk to her but my anxiety was killing me, people spread false rumors trying to ruin our relationship so I thought it was too good to be true, that I didn’t deserve her and couldn’t trust her. But later realized she truly loved me.
Damn man, I feel this hard as fuck. I used to be SO fucked up mentally (was actually in an inpatient facility for a bit) and I pushed so many girls away. Even ones that I had a genuine connection with, I wish I could go back and change what I did. Just know you’re not alone, man. I’ve gotten a lot better and started to move past those things and change myself for the better, if I can do it you can too.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PenileFacialSurgery
Damn man, I feel this hard as fuck. I used to be SO fucked up mentally (was actually in an inpatient facility for a bit) and I pushed so many girls away. Even ones that I had a genuine connection with, I wish I could go back and change what I did. Just know you’re not alone, man. I’ve gotten a lot better and started to move past those things and change myself for the better, if I can do it you can too.
Yeah bro damn, feels bad

Im nowhere as good looking now and just a broken shell of my past self.

Been to in mental hospitals and therapy in patient out patient too

Met a few girls there but it never worked out, always huge hoes.

Never felt love or been in love like I was with my Oneitis ever since

Don’t think I’ll ever be in love or loved like that again.

Like doing hard drugs then facing reality without them, nothing compares or will ever be the same...

Another favorite, listened to this song a lot my first summer rotting when I lost her, really chill smooth vibe, captured the feeling of love and intimacy well

• +1

• +1

• +1