What is your Black Pilled experience?

Versal0

Versal0

Iron
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Posts
90
Reputation
55
I have no black pilled experience which caused me to find the looksmaxing/Bp communities. I'm not unattractive but definitely not very attractive which is probably why.

I found looksmaxing right before the huge surge in popularity in late 2025 by watching a chico edit i'm pretty sure. Everyday i would go back and watch more chico edits until i started watching other vids like k shami or other edits.

Anyway, whats everyone's black pilled experience or reason you found looksmaxing/bp??????
 
Seeing the most bullied kids at school "coincidentally" happen to be the shortest most unattractive ones

just quiet observations like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Versal0

Similar threads

troy_exe
Replies
29
Views
68
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
lemon67
Replies
7
Views
45
6’7whitechad
6
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
1
Views
17
ImSomeone
ImSomeone
zackkoma
Replies
1
Views
38
autistic_tendencies
autistic_tendencies
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
22
Views
95
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top