What is your type?

lemon67

lemon67

Bronze
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Posts
392
Reputation
315
My type is a petite girl 5’2-5’4, I don’t want a girl with a big ass or big tits I find that disgusting. I want her hair to go down to her belly button or longer, dark blonde, blue eyes, shy yet freaky when alone, and someone who will actually appreciate me for who I am, someone who I can be myself around.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx, polarpop and RedDragonSlayer
My girlfrind
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
you would probably tap anything that gives you the light of day tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vacuum and RedDragonSlayer
My type is a petite girl 5’2-5’4, I don’t want a girl with a big ass or big tits I find that disgusting. I want her hair to go down to her belly button or longer, dark blonde, blue eyes, shy yet freaky when alone, and someone who will actually appreciate me for who I am, someone who I can be myself around.
same thing as yours i prefer taller and i unironically prefer flatter
 
Tan brunette shorter than me feminine face certain features I like
 

Similar threads

chubbas
Replies
30
Views
73
Prøphet
Prøphet
Crimx991
Replies
6
Views
34
Crimx991
Crimx991
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
22
Views
71
mangotimer
mangotimer
jp212
Replies
50
Views
144
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Crimx991
Replies
13
Views
78
Crimx991
Crimx991

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top