what is your currently monthly income amount?

what is your currently monthly income amount?

• Total voters
$350 a month from job or less if closed cuz of rain or something (max 10 hours a week $12/hr)

$60/week donating plasma

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane and traveler
literally 0 since i lost my job

• So Sad
Reactions: traveler
  • Woah
Reactions: itisoverboyos
0 I'm a NEET

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: abeilletoimême and traveler
mirin this place more active than the misc
I used to actually be misc famous, had a really popular thread with like a million views

• Woah
pwally is that u
Nah I’m e-gamcomp (no dash just one word) 👀(don’t want to get google searched)
That was my lookism username too.

The thread got deleted though cuz there was discussion of cp :cop:

• Woah
1200 $ or 1100 €. Work assessment allowance and I only work 15% so get an extra wage from that

• Woah
Nah I’m e-gamcomp (no dash just one word) 👀(don’t want to get google searched)
That was my lookism username too.
them lookism days were good times

• +1
them lookism days were good times
Lookism tinychat was the best

Need some shit like that here nowadays to rot on the weekends :smonk:

• +1
Lookism tinychat was the best

Need some shit like that here nowadays to rot on the weekends :smonk:
can just watch some ice poseidon on kick for entertainment

• +1
Around $1,400. (I am on student loans).

I should have $9,800 in my bank, but I only have roughly $2,100.

I have to spend money on my college tuition (I pay periodically), on books for college and groceries.

Sometimes clothing. And I relatively often order food, which is probably not smart. I should probably order less.

• Woah
Around $1,400. (I am on student loans).

I should have $9,800 in my bank, but I only have roughly $2,100.

I have to spend money on my college tuition (I pay periodically), on books for college and groceries.

Sometimes clothing. And I relatively often order food, which is probably not smart. I should probably order less.
u get student loan each month or is it paid out in the beginning of the semester?

always cook or buy in person

doordash or ubereats cost way too much

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
$350 a month from job or less if closed cuz of rain or something (max 10 hours a week $12/hr)

$60/week donating plasma
elab on plasma dnoation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and traveler
0!!! i will never have a job!! never wagecuck!! neet pride worldwide!!!

IRL content

mainly autistic stuff

on tiktok i watch this guy

this retard made 21k in just this week at 21m view 1k per 1$ rev

• Woah
elab on plasma dnoation
Glad to inform you, bhai, cuz it’s a great method to make money easily which I wish I knew in the summer when I needed money really badly

Basically you get paid $100 each time for the first month (or 35 days) at most places, up to twice a week. So that’s $800 you can make your first month. It’s because of a first time bonus.

First time takes longer cuz they make you watch a video and go through a physical and shit, but after that it only takes me an hour to donate plasma and up to 10 minutes before that to wait in line and measure vitals (usually only 5 minutes).

And you can switch between different companies to use each of their new donor bonuses. here in las vegas for example there's 3 different plasma companies with new donor bonus programs. use my promo code to sign up and we both make another $50

Like I said I make $60 now and thats because the bonus is over and now they pay according to this (actually, I’m $65 because they moved me back up to the higher group again):

IMG 6296

I acutually thought it resets every month but no it’s the LAST 35 days. So as long as I go once a week I’ll keep getting $65, EVERY time. I just didn’t want to be suspicious to my dad by always going to “visit my friend” without a week break ever so stopped going for a while and had to rebuild it.

But yeah, that’s $65each time if donating once a week or $70 each time if twice a week, for life, after the new donor bonus is over which isn’t bad cuz that’s like what I get paid working 5-6 hours at my job but this only takes one measly hour and you can be on your phone the entire time.

• Love it
Reactions: Obito and traveler
u get student loan each month or is it paid out in the beginning of the semester?

always cook or buy in person

doordash or ubereats cost way too much
My dumb ass eats food at home and also orders from outside. And yes, I get money each month. I've been getting it since September. Though before or after the summer break, I won't get any more loans, unless I LARP again as a full-time college student (only full-time students get a loan, I am actually a part-time student so I'm not eligible, but since I LARP as one, I get the money anyway). But that'll give me only 6 more months, I believe. So I may do that. Then again, I still have to pay $3.5k in tuition, so $8.5k - $3.5k = $5k that I can save up if I don't waste any more money.

• +1
My dumb ass eats food at home and also orders from outside. And yes, I get money each month. I've been getting it since September. Though before or after the summer break, I won't get any more loans, unless I LARP again as a full-time college student (only full-time students get a loan, I am actually a part-time student so I'm not eligible, but since I LARP as one, I get the money anyway). But that'll give me only 6 more months, I believe. So I may do that. Then again, I still have to pay $3.5k in tuition, so $8.5k - $3.5k = $5k that I can save up if I don't waste any more money.
larp as a FT student
i think u can just take an extra class or w/e u need that is easy so it looks like FT student to get the money

tuition is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
larp as a FT student
i think u can just take an extra class or w/e u need that is easy so it looks like FT student to get the money

tuition is brutal
LARPing as one is relatively easy, but it's an elaborate LARP. Basically, when you enroll in a college, you will be forced to have an interview and you'll be made to do some test. Only after doing this, will you be able to LARP as a FT student. But, I plan on doing it anyway, because I got no job and this is the only way I can have some money and not be completely broke, like I was before September (after all my money was gone).

• Woah
Data mining thread didn’t read

• JFL