what is your currently monthly income amount?

what is your currently monthly income amount?

• Total voters
LARPing as one is relatively easy, but it's an elaborate LARP. Basically, when you enroll in a college, you will be forced to have an interview and you'll be made to do some test. Only after doing this, will you be able to LARP as a FT student. But, I plan on doing it anyway, because I got no job and this is the only way I can have some money and not be completely broke, like I was before September (after all my money was gone).
ah i see

in usa all brah have to do is take an extra easy class
depending on the amount of credit they need to go from part time to full time

sometimes that means 75% to 100% of the financial aid

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
ah i see

in usa all brah have to do is take an extra easy class
depending on the amount of credit they need to go from part time to full time

sometimes that means 75% to 100% of the financial aid
Aren't there scholarships over there that gifted students get? How much financial aid would one get in the US?

Aren't there scholarships over there that gifted students get? How much financial aid would one get in the US?
theres a few different system

there is one where if the brah is like 25 or older they will auto get financial aid if they apply as long as they never gotten it before. i think that was like 5k a semester for full time then PT gets x % of the full time amount depending on the credit

there are all types of scholarships but brahs would have to apply for it

most people here take out student loan and get a combo of financial aid
some dont accrue interest until after the brah graduates and some accrues right away

• +1
theres a few different system

there is one where if the brah is like 25 or older they will auto get financial aid if they apply as long as they never gotten it before. i think that was like 5k a semester for full time then PT gets x % of the full time amount depending on the credit

there are all types of scholarships but brahs would have to apply for it

most people here take out student loan and get a combo of financial aid
some dont accrue interest until after the brah graduates and some accrues right away
Is that why so many cuckmericans are in debt because of college? Isn't tuition like crazy high over there? I only have to pay $2,700 for one year of college. Times four, that's $10,800 to complete a major. Though it's only this cheap for Dutch residents, foreign students have to pay 4x as much for one schoolyear, so instead of $2,700 they have to pay $10,800 per schoolyear and pay $43,200 in total. I am like $75,000 in debt, btw. I think I'll max out my debt before I reach $100,000.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Is that why so many cuckmericans are in debt because of college? Isn't tuition like crazy high over there? I only have to pay $2,700 for one year of college. Times four, that's $10,800 to complete a major. Though it's only this cheap for Dutch residents, foreign students have to pay 4x as much for one schoolyear, so instead of $2,700 they have to pay $10,800 per schoolyear and pay $43,200 in total. I am like $75,000 in debt, btw. I think I'll max out my debt before I reach $100,000.
yeah tuition is crazy high and they keep raising it each year
that's for like state colleges. i think private ones are even way more expensive depending on where someone wants to go

also a lot of idiots take out loans to major in liberal arts or something that wont get them a good paying gig

• +1
yeah tuition is crazy high and they keep raising it each year
that's for like state colleges. i think private ones are even way more expensive depending on where someone wants to go

also a lot of idiots take out loans to major in liberal arts or something that wont get them a good paying gig
They raise it over here as well, but not by much. Like $100 more each year, and it's very doable because they give you student loans (these can be turned into a gift, which means you don't have to pay back, as long as you get your degree before a certain term). It wasn't always student loans that they gave, before 2015, it was always given for free to college students. And yeah, it's pretty stupid to major in something like liberal arts. Go for something that gets you opportunities. STEM is a good field to be in.

• Woah
They raise it over here as well, but not by much. Like $100 more each year, and it's very doable because they give you student loans (these can be turned into a gift, which means you don't have to pay back, as long as you get your degree before a certain term). It wasn't always student loans that they gave, before 2015, it was always given for free to college students. And yeah, it's pretty stupid to major in something like liberal arts. Go for something that gets you opportunities. STEM is a good field to be in.
legit 100 is doable for students

the system in America is weird

even state school is for profit in a sense

they want more international student due to higher tuition fee

they raise tuition but cut classes at the same time due to budget constraint all while giving admins more raises

• +1
legit 100 is doable for students

the system in America is weird

even state school is for profit in a sense

they want more international student due to higher tuition fee

they raise tuition but cut classes at the same time due to budget constraint all while giving admins more raises
I heard the entire education system over there is a complete and total mess. No Child Left Behind caused it mainly. It's crazy to me that everyone can graduate high school in cuckmerica, even if they fail all of the exams they make.

This is unthinkable here in the Netherlands, because if you're a freshman in high school and want to go into the next year, you need to pass all your subjects. You may fail one as long as you compensate it with a higher grade from another subject.

Otherwise you get held back. If you get held back twice, they will kick you out of high school and you will have to go to adult high school.

And students below the age of 18 are forced to go to school, because of the law. And without a high school diploma, you cannot go into a junior college, college or university. Without that, you can't get a degree from any of those schools.

And when you don't have a degree, you won't be able to get any job that you may want, except like a job at a clothing store or flipping burgers at McDonald's.

The system in the Netherlands is way more difficult, but it keeps one disciplined at least, and makes you ready for a good future.

• +1
I heard the entire education system over there is a complete and total mess. No Child Left Behind caused it mainly. It's crazy to me that everyone can graduate high school in cuckmerica, even if they fail all of the exams they make.

This is unthinkable here in the Netherlands, because if you're a freshman in high school and want to go into the next year, you need to pass all your subjects. You may fail one as long as you compensate it with a higher grade from another subject.

Otherwise you get held back. If you get held back twice, they will kick you out of high school and you will have to go to adult high school.

And students below the age of 18 are forced to go to school, because of the law. And without a high school diploma, you cannot go into a junior college, college or university. Without that, you can't get a degree from any of those schools.

And when you don't have a degree, you won't be able to get any job that you may want, except like a job at a clothing store or flipping burgers at McDonald's.

The system in the Netherlands is way more difficult, but it keeps one disciplined at least, and makes you ready for a good future.
thats the thing american school need to focus on
treating everyone the same and preparing them for a good future but american school more focus on diversity and creating equal opportunity even if that means shafting people that have more merit in the name of inclusiveness

i think there is a good percent of schools that no longer look at test scores for college admissions