What is your honest rating of me?

andro35

andro35

Iron
Hello, Andro35 here!

I obtained a 4/10 rating from the blackpill YouTuber Wheat Waffles.

Wheat Waffles' biggest recommendation for me was to lower my Body Fat %
But he warned me that doing so would only ascend me to a 5/10, and not higher.
I would like to reach at least 8/10, Chad level. Do you guys think this would be possible through surgery for me? Thanks!

IMG 4076
IMG 4075
IMG 4074

IMG 4029
IMG 4031
IMG 4030

IMG 4032
IMG 3946
IMG 3945

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, galego123, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
Lose fat and grow a beard and have a long hair

4/10 is fair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Squirtle, Chinlet Ascension and 6 others
Height? Start going to the gym to lose face and body weight. Through surgeries it is impossible although I would not say more than a 7/10 5PSL

Medium ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
ratios are off sir

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
5' 9" is my height. I am currently gymaxxing but I'm not sure if that will do anything to my face. My weight is currently at 160 pounds, and you can see the veins on my arms (muscle is developing). But I remember when I was just dieting without going to the gym I managed to weigh around 140, my face still looked the same. I just ended up with a scrawny body.

Any surgeries or surgeons you would recommend? (I am currently in touch with Valerio Ramieri)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Wheat Waffles is fairly on point IMO. Lose some BF%.

Lose fat and grow a beard and have a long hair
Long

Thats me with long hair. Do you think it would be possible for me to lose face fat? I am currently gymaxxing but I'm not sure if that will do anything to my face. My weight is currently at 160 pounds, and you can see the veins on my arms (muscle is developing). But I remember when I was just dieting without going to the gym I managed to weigh around 140, my face still looked the same. I just ended up with a scrawny body.

I was told my long hair looked like a birds nest. Hence I cut it shorter.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and ilovelamp08
Potato face for @LMSMaxxer cannibal sex stew

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
View attachment 1684732
Thats me with long hair. Do you think it would be possible for me to lose face fat? I am currently gymaxxing but I'm not sure if that will do anything to my face. My weight is currently at 160 pounds, and you can see the veins on my arms (muscle is developing). But I remember when I was just dieting without going to the gym I managed to weigh around 140, my face still looked the same. I just ended up with a scrawny body.

I was told my long hair looked like a birds nest. Hence I cut it shorter.
thats you on coke lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
Your facial fat is due to your recession. I'd imagine you'd look ten times better after jaw and eye surgery, after all you have a good phenotype. Do you have money?

• +1
Reactions: andro35

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    891.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    961.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    528.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: deepweb1298, fogdart, thotbuster3000 and 12 others
you should try gymmaxing first imho

How would you advise me to ascend? I am trying to become attractive to these types of girls:
You will never be able to get a girl like that

1. You look too old (around 35)
2. Your haircut and hair is very bad
3. Your face is below average
4. You look eastern european

And those girls are very attractive, young and look popular

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, 6’1cel, bogii and 1 other person
Your facial fat is due to your recession. I'd imagine you'd look ten times better after jaw and eye surgery, after all you have a good phenotype. Do you have money?
Thats what I figured as well. I never really noticed the jaw recession until I gave the pic below a better look. I honestly thought a double chin was normal.

I do not have a lot of money right now, but I'm saving up. I am also looking at taking out a loan if it comes to that. Currently in touch with Valerio Ramieri.

Do you have any surgons you would recommend?

Attachments

• side profile.JPG
    side profile.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
How would you advise me to ascend? I am trying to become attractive to these types of girls:
@Korea can give good advice if you're interested in these types of women, there's only one way

Thats what I figured as well. I never really noticed the jaw recession until I gave the pic below a better look. I honestly thought a double chin was normal.

I do not have a lot of money right now, but I'm saving up. I am also looking at taking out a loan if it comes to that. Currently in touch with Valerio Ramieri.

Do you have any surgons you would recommend?
Palley seems to be the go-to surgeon. Try to save at least 100$k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bogii and Deprived
Height? Start going to the gym to lose face and body weight. Through surgeries it is impossible although I would not say more than a 7/10 5PSL
5' 9" is my height. I am currently gymaxxing but I'm not sure if that will do anything to my face. My weight is currently at 160 pounds, and you can see the veins on my arms (muscle is developing). But I remember when I was just dieting without going to the gym I managed to weigh around 140, my face still looked the same. I just ended up with a scrawny body.

how old are you man, you seem around 4.5/10 btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and justadude
Wheat Waffles is fairly on point IMO. Lose some BF%.
What workouts do you recommend? I am currently gymaxxing but I don't see my face change at all. My body does, but my face remains chubby. I am also drinking lots of water.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus
You'd be competing with 20 year old "chads" therefore, I don't see you succeeding with these young fertile women.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and bogii
27, tho I look 35 according to @Johanjohan :unsure:
i would have guessed early 30's. the skin around your neck and chin seems too saggy for your age

• Hmm...
You'd be competing with 20 year old "chads" therefore, I don't see you succeeding with these young fertile women.
Hmmm... I did not consider this. What would be a more realistic type I could expect to attract?

You got a 4/10 because you are an oldcel. Try to lose fat and take TRT if you need it for muscle growth. Be careful with losing hair. I would not recommend surgeries until you lose fat and can actually see what you are working with.

You actually look shorten than 5.9 because your head is taking a lot of height from torso and leg. Gymax will make your jaw lean and it will increase your frame and neck size. So of course it will do shit to your whole appearance.

Get a jawliner and chew and For surgeries there is @Korea and @germanlooks

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Hmmm... I did not consider this. What would be a more realistic type I could expect to attract?
A few years your junior, depends on your age. If you're 35 for example, going for 27-30 year old women would make sense

Get a jawliner and chew and For surgeries there is @Korea and @germanlooks
Does a Jawliner actually work? Anyone have success with them here?

What workouts do you recommend? I am currently gymaxxing but I don't see my face change at all. My body does, but my face remains chubby. I am also drinking lots of water.
It's about being lean and having some definition: In other words, under 16% bodyfat with some muscle.

Your bodyfat percentage is currently too high and you have no definition. My suggestion is to lose bodyfat by eating less calories than your body consumes each day. Ideally add some weight work so you also get some definition.

• +1
Hello, Andro35 here!

I obtained a 4/10 rating from the blackpill YouTuber Wheat Waffles.

Wheat Waffles' biggest recommendation for me was to lower my Body Fat %
But he warned me that doing so would only ascend me to a 5/10, and not higher.
I would like to reach at least 8/10, Chad level. Do you guys think this would be possible through surgery for me? Thanks!

View attachment 1666793View attachment 1666803View attachment 1666805

View attachment 1666806View attachment 1666807View attachment 1666808
View attachment 1666809View attachment 1666811View attachment 1666814
You look heavily Polish. Is that true?

Idk your skull is weird I don’t think you can reach 8/10

But you never know just lose weight and see where that takes you

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Yo! I am. How could you tell? :feelswat:
Bruh, Idk. Last time I guessed someone from Balkans right too. It‘s the Head, the Facial structure. I am from Germany here are many Eastern European and every of them is different from another. 👽

Eye color is halo. Everything else is below average or average.

Does a Jawliner actually work? Anyone have success with them here?
Everyone had success it literaly changes your gonial angle if you do it hard and frequent and since you have a tall face it Will benefit you trust me man

Jawliner and NOT regular mastic gum

Everyone had success it literaly changes your gonial angle if you do it hard and frequent and since you have a tall face it Will benefit you trust me man

Jawliner and NOT regular mastic gum
I just bought the full 3.0 elite edition set. Ngl it does feel like a scam, but i will give it a try (y)

Thanks!

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
How tall are you?

Idk your skull is weird I don’t think you can reach 8/10

But you never know just lose weight and see where that takes you
I ordered a jawliner 👍

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and bogii
if you really believe you can attract these kind of women after gymmaxxing, it is actually over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Oberyn and Deprived
if you really believe you can attract these kind of women after gymmaxxing, it is actually over for you
:( would surgerymax help?

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii