What is your honest rating of me?

:( would surgerymax help?

only lefort 5

but now fr I actually don't know how you could achieve 8/10 it seems impossible, just adjust your standards a lil down tbh, or you'll live alone forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000, Deleted member 3946, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
View attachment 1685102
only lefort 5

but now fr I actually don't know how you could achieve 8/10 it seems impossible, just adjust your standards a lil down tbh, or you'll live alone forever
Does lefort 5 mean I need surgery all over?

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, galego123 and bogii
3.5/10. Ugly bug eyes, fat recessed face, overall tired and non-masculine face.

:( would surgerymax help?
I'll be honest with you. You are not going to attract those kinds of girls. Looks like you are from Poland. My advice is betabux. You live in Poland it works.

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and bogii
Orbital decompression ASAP

I'll be honest with you. You are not going to attract those kinds of girls. Looks like you are from Poland. My advice is betabux. You live in Poland it works.
I actually live in the US. Do you think it would be better if I moved?

Yo, I didn’t even start!:lasereyes:
I think if you got a good physique, good style, and a good haircut, and possibly a surgery like jaw surgery as well, you could be a 5/10, maybe 5.5/10 if the jaw surgery goes well. I don't think you'll ever be chad or chadlite. If you want to date pretty girls, you will need both money/status and a decent amount of charisma as well.

I think if you got a good physique, good style, and a good haircut, and possibly a surgery like jaw surgery as well, you could be a 5/10, maybe 5.5/10 if the jaw surgery goes well. I don't think you'll ever be chad or chadlite. If you want to date pretty girls, you will need both money/status and a decent amount of charisma as well.
Perhaps be a CEO as well?:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: andro35

Thanks bro! Nicest reply so far :feelsautistic:
I ordered a jawliner today to make the face leaner. Do you think that will work or am I just coping?

• +1
Reactions: mug
Thanks bro! Nicest reply so far :feelsautistic:
I ordered a jawliner today to make the face leaner. Do you think that will work or am I just coping?
It will build your maseter muscles but be careful to not overdo it or you’ll get tmj

5/10
Your face doesnt have anything striking. If you would charismamaxx and gymmaxx then there's hope for sure

Hello, Andro35 here!

I obtained a 4/10 rating from the blackpill YouTuber Wheat Waffles.

Wheat Waffles' biggest recommendation for me was to lower my Body Fat %
But he warned me that doing so would only ascend me to a 5/10, and not higher.
I would like to reach at least 8/10, Chad level. Do you guys think this would be possible through surgery for me? Thanks!

View attachment 1666793View attachment 1666803View attachment 1666805

View attachment 1666806View attachment 1666807View attachment 1666808
View attachment 1666809View attachment 1666811View attachment 1666814
thats one fucking punchable face.
why is your head so fucking huge

I tend to think a lot. Big brain.
gym + lose bf + get a better haircut
consider jaw surgery and something to make your eyes deeper set
leg lengthening if u really want to go from 5’9 to 6’
not much else u can do

your a 4.3/10 with 5.2/10 potential with softmaxxing and 6.5/10 potential if you do hardmaxxing with surgery

• +1
Reactions: andro35
He gave an accurate rate. You have an overweight body fat percentage, negative canthal tilt, long philtrum, and bird lips. My suggestions are an upper blepharoplasty, canthoplasty, and unironically lip filler. Your lips look like they spit slurs on the daily :lul:

He gave an accurate rate. You have an overweight body fat percentage, negative canthal tilt, long philtrum, and bird lips. My suggestions are an upper blepharoplasty, canthoplasty, and unironically lip filler. Your lips look like they spit slurs on the daily :lul:
Spit slurs? Does that mean they are too thin?
I never thought my lips were a problem…

a bit recessed so possibly bimax or whatever other surgery there is for it. also maybe some eye surgery. gl