What is your mbti score

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
since bitches want a dark triad personality, lets try to make ourselves into sociopath sensor types instead of moral thinker/feeler types
Im ENTP btw

Have fun in jail

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
INTP for me

Have fun in jail
Dark triads are harsh and smart. theyre clever and mean. Nobody said they were exclusive to eachother

Dark triads are harsh and smart. theyre clever and mean. Nobody said they were exclusive to eachother
Nothing smart about dark triad chad. His actions are perceived differently due to the attraction. His motives, perceived as different.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Basedprincess and Deleted member 3270
Have fun in jail
If you dont want to get laid stay in your confort zone nigga. Your trying so hard to be rational then youre gonna look back and wonder why you did not bully others for the benefit

If you dont want to get laid stay in your confort zone nigga. Your trying so hard to be rational then youre gonna look back and wonder why you did not bully others for the benefit
How many girls fucked you

• +1
I'm an ISTJcel

MBTI is just pop psychology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
  • +1
MBTI is just pop psychology
it is a calculated way to view personalities in a nuanced fashion. What youre saying rn applies to the actual Zodiac if anything

I'm pisces

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
So youre virgin because youre ugly and tgis dark triad shit is retarded
No my living situation would not allow me to get to and from a girls house, this is better than nothing my friend

No my living situation would not allow me to get to and from a girls house, this is better than nothing my friend
If the girl was even remotely attracted to you she would come to your house. This whore sending nudes is just a long term plan for her to take your money somehow.

Jfl if you think she didnt send those same nudes to 15 other guys

it is a calculated way to view personalities in a nuanced fashion. What youre saying rn applies to the actual Zodiac if anything
Classifying all personalities in only 16 types isn't nuanced. Zodiac isn't pop psychology, it's plain bullshit. If you do your research you'll find that psychologists agree with me.

If the girl was even remotely attracted to you she would come to your house. This whore sending nudes is just a long term plan for her to take your money somehow.

Jfl if you think she didnt send those same nudes to 15 other guys
We met over yubo coper, right before this epidemic lol. stop trying to derail da thread ugly
Classifying all personalities in only 16 types isn't nuanced. Zodiac isn't pop psychology, it's plain bullshit. If you do your research you'll find that psychologists agree with me.
better than nothing

We met over yubo coper, right before this epidemic lol. stop trying to derail da thread ugly
Stfu you are virgin too. Stop trying to act like youre some superior normie faggot. Girls dont like you. Some whore sent you nudes cause you paid her $5 cashapp. Stfu

Stfu you are virgin too. Stop trying to act like youre some superior normie faggot. Girls dont like you. Some whore sent you nudes
You dont have snap so you dont know how it works. Chances are you’re probably underaged to use this site. And youre white

since bitches want a dark triad personality, lets try to make ourselves into sociopath sensor types instead of moral thinker/feeler types
Im ENTP btw
ENTP too
But i didnt fraud anything, i just answered as I naturally felt. Did the test back in sophmore year of HS

Ah yes. Buzzfeed quiz psychology.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel