What kind of clothes do women like?

reborn

reborn

Banned
Post pictures of clothes you think appeal to women.

Women aren't attracted to clothes, maybe gold diggers are interested if you look rich.

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Schönling, Mansnob and 8 others
Women aren't attracted to clothes, maybe gold diggers are interested if you look rich.
Not particularly but dressing bad completely fucks you over

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Mansnob and SHARK
Clothing really changes a girls appereance it should at least have some impact on males

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
a good face

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 176, FatmanO and 5 others
properly fitting ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and androidcel
masks

• +1
Reactions: Autist, SHARK, dogtown and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 483
Yeah there are indeed multiple factors you can take account when it comes to the clothing game, For me personally and my experience and i did multiple tests last year when i bought some clothes and i already have good fashion sense i knew what to buy, When ever i dressed somewhat decent i got attention everywhere i went even on the way to the dentist etc in the city you need to stand out because there will be allot of people, So its like a eye catcher type of thing girls do the same its to stand out, but you dont wanna over do it other wise you gonna look like a complete prick fam. Clothes is just the icying on the cake thats all.

Also what you are wearing really depends on your age, you wanna dress somewhat cool, im guessing most people are 16-25 here , i usually wear street wear or mixed with casual or urban.

Last edited:
The kind that is worn by tall and gl people

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Just wear clean and fit, i think face and body are more important

I always thought clothes don't matter at all but now I believe they do matter a bit.

I wore different clothes than I wear in school to an event where a lot of my classmates were also. I wore black boots and a black turtleneck, a black leather watch. In school I don't put any effort into my looks so I did look a bit different due to the clothes.

A lot of female classmates commented on the change and said it looked good. One girl even told me again after three weeks that I looked good on that day.

Clothes don't make anyone sexy but they can make someone look more mature which is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Kenma and René Guénon
The kind that is worn by tall and gl people
a good face
this lol

notice how all fashion brands/designers advertise their stuff with chads and stacies because they halo it

look how orb or tyson ballou wears a simple black t shirt, because the only thing that matters is the face
206.jpg
537.jpg

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Kenma and Spite
I always thought clothes don't matter at all but now I believe they do matter a bit.

I wore different clothes than I wear in school to an event where a lot of my classmates were also. I wore black boots and a black turtleneck, a black leather watch. In school I don't put any effort into my looks so I did look a bit different due to the clothes.

A lot of female classmates commented on the change and said it looked good. One girl even told me again after three weeks that I looked good on that day.

Clothes don't make anyone sexy but they can make someone look more mature which is good.

cloth only kinda change your perceive status, example a suit can make you look high value

this lol

notice how all fashion brands/designers advertise their stuff with chads and stacies because they halo it

look how orb or tyson ballou wears a simple black t shirt, because the only thing that matters is the face
206.jpg
537.jpg
tbh, black makes you look better unironically. It provides a contrast between your skin and face, assuming you're white/asian.
Black also makes you look taller.

• +1
Reactions: Turin, owlofathena, RedPilledStemcel and 4 others
tbh, black makes you look better unironically. It provides a contrast between your skin and face, assuming you're white/asian.
Black also makes you look taller.
true tbh, it makes u look mature too. i wasnt only talking about the color but also the simplicity, they don't layer their clothing like fashionmaxxers do

You can use a scarf like zesto if you have a long mid face and subhuman lower third

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and androidcel
The real question is if they'd still like you with the clothes off :dafuckfeels:

this lol

206.jpg
537.jpg
holy shit even orb looks subhuman next to chadson ballou

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 206
Stylish, fitting, expensive clothes.

I’m pulling this out of my ass here, but tbh the way u dress could say something about your testersone levels.. I.e. if you’re weargin all the colors of the rainbow like a swagfag, you’re probabaly a low test liberal.

Post pictures of clothes you think appeal to women.
probably well fitting, in style, non autistic color combinations, brand name. all i know is that my clothesmaxxxing could use some woerk

clothes are cope. chad can wear a fucking garbage bag and still get more pussy than gucci copers

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Gonna disagree here a little. Clothes don't matter if you look like a chad. Fashion becomes much more important when you're average or ugly. Sure, it won't turn a normie into a slayer gigachad, but it will make men and women treat you with more respect. When you're not born handsome, you can at least try your best to not look like a low IQ creep.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Nibba
Clothes that accentuate your shoulders/chest, why do you think every suit in existence has those pointy bits on the shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Clothes can attract niche girls. Radical example but wearing like full goth stuff will increase ur chances of hooking up with goth girl etc.