What kind of diet should I follow?

eavafoid8

eavafoid8

Ideal.
Joined
Nov 3, 2025
Posts
38
Reputation
19
I wanted to ask yall something, so here’s a bit of backstory. I’m 16 years old, and I was on Accutane (20 mg) for 6 months. My acne was almost completely cleared, and I also had 4 CO₂ laser treatments. But now, a couple of months later, my acne has come back. So I wanted to ask yall. What kind of diet should I follow?
 
Get back on Accutane beforehand lol. Then just eat food that doesn’t rape your gut and isnt ultra processed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: eavafoid8
I wanted to ask yall something, so here’s a bit of backstory. I’m 16 years old, and I was on Accutane (20 mg) for 6 months. My acne was almost completely cleared, and I also had 4 CO₂ laser treatments. But now, a couple of months later, my acne has come back. So I wanted to ask yall. What kind of diet should I follow?
since your 16 and u assume you care about your health id recommend just eating whole foods. after the age of 21 a good clkean diet is pointless unless you care about health and how you feel. for now just eat well and get every vitamin and mineral so your body can fully develop to its max potential. also diet isnt everything so dont expect amazing results.
 
  • +1
Reactions: eavafoid8
P
I wanted to ask yall something, so here’s a bit of backstory. I’m 16 years old, and I was on Accutane (20 mg) for 6 months. My acne was almost completely cleared, and I also had 4 CO₂ laser treatments. But now, a couple of months later, my acne has come back. So I wanted to ask yall. What kind of diet should I follow?
Primal diet or paleo diet now mark as solution 🥰👌
 
  • +1
Reactions: eavafoid8
I wanted to ask yall something, so here’s a bit of backstory. I’m 16 years old, and I was on Accutane (20 mg) for 6 months. My acne was almost completely cleared, and I also had 4 CO₂ laser treatments. But now, a couple of months later, my acne has come back. So I wanted to ask yall. What kind of diet should I follow?
Primal diet or paleo diet now mark as solution 🥰👌
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2233.png
    IMG_2233.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

M
Replies
6
Views
27
mulberry
M
humbleincel
Replies
4
Views
57
humbleincel
humbleincel
H
Replies
7
Views
75
graseli
graseli
efeby
Replies
1
Views
18
ImogUto0blivion
ImogUto0blivion
Rigged231
Replies
2
Views
25
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top