What kind of surgeries would I need to become a model?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
A succesful one

People have told me jawline surgery and chin surgery. OK but which ones specifically? Or any other surgeries? I wanna looksmaxx so bad. srs

you look exactly like my cousin
WTF LITERALLY THE SAME

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
View attachment 7056 you look exactly like my cousin
WTF LITERALLY THE SAME
Fuck no. I look nothing like him. Your cousin is a fatfuck futurecel whereas I'm in shape, still need to looksmax and gymmaxx tho.

But srs fella tell me what surgeries I'm gonna need to look like a model.

You look like his cousin. Low t ugly cuck, You have no hope to be a model

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
You look like his cousin. Low t ugly cuck, You have no hope to be a model
My labs are just fine you beta bitch. Where there's a will there's a way.

34ASkCal
midface and lower third and nose and lips and shape of skull aswell as being a blindcel AHAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Immanuel and blackcat
Impossible to say without a decent profile shot. But from that frontal shot I would say you're gonna need some cheekbone implants because you have flat cheeks. And you'd need to do something to shorten your philtrum/midface. Counterclockwise rotation of the maxilla, mandible moved to match, perhaps jaw implants. You also look like you have a narrowish palate, so perhaps palate expansion as well.

But basically you're an above average, decent looking guy who otherwise wouldn't need much, if anything, in the way of surgeries to have a good sex life. In terms of being a model, depends what you mean by "successful." Like 99.9% of us, you're never going to be on the level of a Gandy or O'Pry, and that's just genetic reality. You could definitely be a successful b-list model (catalog work, commercials etc) with a few surgeries.

Cope is for you.
Let me enlighten you. You have no cheekbones, a narrow jaw, terrible eyes, bad phenotype, long philtrum and a motherfucking nine head. gfto coper

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and RichardSpencel
Let me enlighten you. You have no cheekbones, a narrow jaw, terrible eyes, bad phenotype, long philtrum and a motherfucking nine head. gfto coper

Impossible to say without a decent profile shot. But from that frontal shot I would say you're gonna need some cheekbone implants because you have flat cheeks. And you'd need to do something to shorten your philtrum/midface. Counterclockwise rotation of the maxilla, mandible moved to match, perhaps jaw implants. You also look like you have a narrowish palate, so perhaps palate expansion as well.

But basically you're an above average, decent looking guy who otherwise wouldn't need much, if anything, in the way of surgeries to have a good sex life. In terms of being a model, depends what you mean by "successful." Like 99.9% of us, you're never going to be on the level of a Gandy or O'Pry, and that's just genetic reality. You could definitely be a successful b-list model (catalog work, commercials etc) with a few surgeries.
Fair enough. Which surgeries would I need then, of the ones you listed, to be a B-list model? Also, what would you rate Jordan Barrett as: A-list or B-list? Apparently he's a succesful model tho idgaf because truth be told I'd beat the living shit out of him if I ever saw him in person, no jokes.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
lolololol asking about barrett, barett is supermodel tier, impossible without genetics, literally impossible

Fair enough. Which surgeries would I need then, of the ones you listed, to be a B-list model? Also, what would you rate Jordan Barrett as: A-list or B-list? Apparently he's a succesful model tho idgaf because truth be told I'd beat the living shit out of him if I ever saw him in person, no jokes.
STFU and reply to me you ugly faggot. BARRET IS GOD TIER YOU CAN MAYBE LOOK LIKE ME IF YOU SPEND UPWARDS OF 100K

What does "nince head" even mean? What do you mean I have no cheekbones, it's physiologically impossible for one not to have cheekbones roflmao Narrow jaw, I get it, I can widen it tho, so tell me which surgery to get for that? That's literally the entire point of this whole thread you autistic weirdo

STFU and reply to me you ugly faggot. BARRET IS GOD TIER YOU CAN MAYBE LOOK LIKE ME IF YOU SPEND UPWARDS OF 100K
Then post your real life photos you dumbass instead of some unknown model, jfc

Lots have seen me, Btw I'm 13 but don't even try to make that your argument because I mog and my iq is extremely high

Im saying even if you got the jaw implants you would look disgusting go ldar, I mean your fucking forehead is bigger than your iq
How is my forehead 140? I'd rather rope than ldar, now throw some napalm on your face to make this world a better place for all of us you darwin nominee

@StudyHacks what do you think about gun control

answer or gay

Lots have seen me, Btw I'm 13 but don't even try to make that your argument because I mog and my iq is extremely high
Then show yourself to me too cunt, I'm browsing your damn profile and I can see nothing, absolutely nothing except weird ass posts about random shit happening in your personal wonderland

Modeling probably isn’t going to be a successful path for you. Look average to me, just get in the gym and do as much as you can naturally. Madness is a gl little boy tbh, no homo.

How is my forehead 140? I'd rather rope than ldar, now throw some napalm on your face to make this world a better place for all of us you darwin nominee
Show proof of iq you faggot and admit you have a giant ass forehead

@StudyHacks what do you think about gun control

answer or gay
I'm all for it, for the likes of Madness to be the subject of it so we can bring some natural selection to this world once again

Then show yourself to me too cunt, I'm browsing your damn profile and I can see nothing, absolutely nothing except weird ass posts about random shit happening in your personal wonderland
I only show my self to non-basement dwelling low t cucks sorry buddy boyo

I'm all for it, for the likes of Madness to be the subject of it so we can bring some natural selection to this world once again
HAHAH CUCK

My cheeks hollow just like this guys from the side, wtf
Nic is much more youthful looking if you look him up you will see, However your a good looking high tier normie no homo

I only show my self to non-basement dwelling low t cucks sorry buddy boyo
Anyone who uses the term boyo is qualified for the Phaggot of the Century award. Seems like there's hope for you, at least you'll get some form of validation in your pathetic life already.

Anyone who uses the term boyo is qualified for the Phaggot of the Century award. Seems like there's hope for you, at least you'll get some form of validation in your pathetic life already.
Anyone who advocates for gun control is a liberal cuck and deserves to go ldar with a feminist whale who won't touch you because she hates men.
Fucking Celiac disease would have me shitting my pants if I ever ate your breakfast man..
HE EATS SOY OMG @notafed @Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
KEK HE PROABLY IS ONE OF THE CUCKS WITH THE HARRY POTTER POSTERS SAYING FOR EVERYONE TO TURN IN THEIR ASSUALT WHATEVERTHEFUCKS

say faggot you soy cuck
faggot. Now cum for me

Anyone who advocates for gun control is a liberal cuck and deserves to go ldar with a feminist whale who won't touch you because she hates men.

HE EATS SOY OMG @notafed @Nibba
Tfw a 13 year old doesn't understand conditional tense smh

Wow there don't make me report you to your liberal college for sexual assault! Do you go to berkely? (Serious)
I'd rather rope. Fuck nah.