What lead men to become simps, whiteknights and cucks.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
Feels like we are fighting for a lost cause. Feminist cucks and degenerate whiteknights simping around for some crumbs. Shaming men for everything seems to be the norm nowadays. What the fuck happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, IndianJock and Pedro Zanatta
Feels like we are fighting for a lost cause. Feminist cucks and degenerate whiteknights simping around for some crumbs. Shaming men for everything seems to be the norm nowadays. What the fuck happened.
I agree boy, but i miss being in love tbqh, i miss it si much
I was fucking some hoes little while ago. I fucking miss being able to love and to be loved back op, so sad nigga, blackpill is beyond cruel

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Blitz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
"didnt read" => proceeds to make a thread about simps
625516CA 7339 410E 8CCF E23EE0655712

game over for you. im 24/7 rent free in your 2 inch diameter skull

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
being a descendant of @Short Ugly and Brown

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
they hate logic and dignity and instead prefer to cling to cognitive biases and coping mechanisms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, DarkTriadPeerReview and BigBoy
biology underlies everything. fix the hormone issues. fix the problems.

the government and corporations have a shared interest even if they don't actively collude, of trying to make people dumb, docile, subservient and stupid consumers. them putting chemicals in the water supply and food+agriculture to achieve that has all but been proven.

i thought u wanted me to rate you? you never sent a pic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
strong men create good times good times create weak men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583