What length would be considered a short torso?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
Standing height is obviously pretty well studied and we know what classifies as avg, tall, short, etc...

But now there's the thing with people who want LL but their torso length does not support it. Also, irrespective of LL, some would claim that a short torso is unattractive because it does not look good whether you are muscled or not.

What length of torso would be classified as short, or average?

My stats: 5ft6 height, 34.4in (87.5cm) sitting height.

Tagging some users who have made comments about this in the past:
@FreakkForLife @Predeterminism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, FreakkForLife and Deleted member 17829
idk man but I have 4 inch elevator shoes and when I saw myself in the mirror with them on I looked disproportionate.
I suggest you do the same to see what you would look like with LL.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
idk man but I have 4 inch elevator shoes and when I saw myself in the mirror with them on I looked disproportionate.
I suggest you do the same to see what you would look like with LL.
Yeah, I have tried with 2 inch elevators and did look slightly disproportionate (but please tell me how you manage 4 inch frauding).

But I want to add a catch here that users might not be aware of... We shortcels have been so accustomed to looking at the past version of ourselves that if anything changes that we would think we are looking disproportionate.... like you'll think my legs look too tall or something. But that's actually never the case. I observe a lot of people around me and I have seen that true disproportion is extremely rare, and bodies come in all sorts of proportions which all look good... Unless you are at some extreme end of proportions.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Prince88
Long legs for your body height is attractive and dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Prince88 and AlexanderTheGreat
Long legs for your body height is attractive and dimorphic.
Yeah, long legs are obviously attractive. But some people do claim that a short torso is a failo just like short legs are. Hence why I want to know what torso length would be considered short.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Yeah, I have tried with 2 inch elevators and did look slightly disproportionate (but please tell me how you manage 4 inch frauding).

But I want to add a catch here that users might not be aware of... We shortcels have been so accustomed to looking at the past version of ourselves that if anything changes that we would think we are looking disproportionate.... like you'll think my legs look too tall or something. But that's actually never the case. I observe a lot of people around me and I have seen that true disproportion is extremely rare, and bodies come in all sorts of proportions which all look good... Unless you are at some extreme end of proportions.
I only wore them once. And guess what... I was cold approached whilst standing outside my college accomoation. Height-pilled me so hard.
But they looked very weird so I never wear them. The max I go is elevator shoes + 1 inch lifts. Gives me about 2.5 inches. I also wear baggy cargo trousers.

But yeah that's true. You see people who are disproportionate all the time and think nothing of it. Also I think having slightly longer legs is more attractive. I wouldn't let fear of looking disproportionate stop you from getting LL.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AlexanderTheGreat
I only wore them once. And guess what... I was cold approached whilst standing outside my college accomoation. Height-pilled me so hard.
But they looked very weird so I never wear them. The max I go is elevator shoes + 1 inch lifts. Gives me about 2.5 inches. I also wear baggy cargo trousers.

But yeah that's true. You see people who are disproportionate all the time and think nothing of it. Also I think having slightly longer legs is more attractive. I wouldn't let fear of looking disproportionate stop you from getting LL.
Yeah I kinda do the same thing. 2.5in is max you can pull off without it looking suspicious.

No I am not afraid of looking disproportionate. But a short torso is a failo so I want to know how to know if your torso is short.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
But some people do claim that a short torso is a failo just like short legs are.
They're smoking crack. Unless you have crazy proportions, longer legs are a plus, longer torso is negative.
“High LBRs are also linked with larger overall stature (because leg length is the main contributor towards height increases beyond the average), which suggests that LBR can serve as a proxy for overall size.”
On the flip side, short legs were linked to diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and dementia, while very long legs “often indicated deleterious genetic conditions.”

The scientists concluded that the observed preference for legs that are at or slightly above the population’s average length accords with the idea that leg length signals the fitness of a prospective mate.

They're smoking crack. Unless you have crazy proportions, longer legs are a plus, longer torso is negative.
I think a lot of users will severely disagree with the fact that long torso is not attractive.

Longer legs being attractive is obvious, but longer torsos are apparently similarly attractive as well.

I think a lot of users will severely disagree with the fact that long torso is not attractive.

Longer legs being attractive is obvious, but longer torsos are apparently similarly attractive as well.
Long torso is attractive,if u make it long and wide,(23+ inch bideltoid),it looks dominant and can beat long legs in front to front view.
I have met a 6'3 guy with long and wide torso and honestly peoeple like that take all the presence.
He was 23inch+ bideltoid .
@Hipcel
But short torso generally isn't a falio,if u want to make it look longer wear longer shirts.

• +1
Yeah I kinda do the same thing. 2.5in is max you can pull off without it looking suspicious.

No I am not afraid of looking disproportionate. But a short torso is a failo so I want to know how to know if your torso is short.
Many black people have long legs and short torso and it generally dosent look bad.
I remember Austin Dunham, a fitness youtuber is a good example of it

I am 6'1 and my torso is quite long compared to how it should be for my height
And my brother has a short torso with very long legs and he is the same height as me.
He looks taller even though we are the same height,that's because of his skinny long limbs.
So,yes limb length can be good.
But long torso can be good too, if it's wide and gymcelled.

If u wanna know if ur torso is long or short ,measure ur sitting height.

Also,try to compare ur sitting torso height(excluding neck and head) with a 5'10-6'0(excluding neck and head)

Long torso is attractive,if u make it long and wide,(23+ inch bideltoid),it looks dominant and can beat long legs in front to front view.
I have met a 6'3 guy with long and wide torso and honestly peoeple like that take all the presence.
He was 23inch+ bideltoid .
@Hipcel
But short torso generally isn't a falio,if u want to make it look longer wear longer shirts.
Yeah obviously you can make interventions... but first we have to know what classifies as short torso. At what point does a torso become short?

That's what I want to know... and hence why I put my numbers in OP.

If it's about sitting height... at what point will it be called short? Also we must not forget that hip size could affect sitting height, so may not be the best metric.

Yeah obviously you can make interventions... but first we have to know what classifies as short torso. At what point does a torso become short?

That's what I want to know... and hence why I put my numbers in OP.
If ur sitting height is 34.4 inch,then ur legs must be 66-34.4=31.6 inch.
But sitting height is hip height+torso+neck+head and we only want to see the torso.
Could just measure ur torso without including head,neck and hip height?

• +1
But sitting height is hip height+torso+neck+head and we only want to see the torso.
Is there any standardized data on this?

I could obviously measure it... But what would I compare it to?

Also the standardization could determine what points to use for reference since musculature affects measurements a lot.

There's no research to confirm that longer torsos of total height percent wise are considered attractive. If you have a long torso than somebody else, that's a different story, but long legs and wide torsos are the best. @FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and FreakkForLife
Is there any standardized data on this?

I could obviously measure it... But what would I compare it to?

Also the standardization could determine what points to use for reference since musculature affects measurements a lot.
Never stumbled on this subject b4,but try searching "sitting height measurements ncbi" and u will find tons of results

There's no research to confirm that longer torsos of total height percent wise are considered attractive. If you have a long torso than somebody else, that's a different story, but long legs and wide torsos are the best. @FreakkForLife
Yeah, I've made morphs of myself... and this is actually true. Problem is that I have none of the two. And I don't even know how to get wide torso. Is it even possible if you are born a subhuman twink. For long legs obviously we have LL.

On top of that I keep hearing that short torso also does not look good.

Never stumbled on this subject b4,but try searching "sitting height measurements ncbi" and u will find tons of results
Yeah I already did that when I was trying to measure my sitting height. From that it seems I'm slightly above average in males (despite being 5ft6), but IRL experience does not seem to match it as most people I meet sit higher than me.

But I still think I have short torso (after all avg = still short), and it's worsened by my 18in clavicle width and 20in bideltoid.

• +1
Yeah, I've made morphs of myself... and this is actually true. Problem is that I have none of the two. And I don't even know how to get wide torso. Is it even possible if you are born a subhuman twink. For long legs obviously we have LL.

Yeah I already did that when I was trying to measure my sitting height. From that it seems I'm slightly above average in males (despite being 5ft6), but IRL experience does not seem to match it as most people I meet sit higher than me.

But I still think I have short torso (after all avg = still short), and it's worsened by my 18in clavicle width and 20in bideltoid.S t
What's the height of those people?
Also,do they sit erect and do u slouch down?

• +1

But I still think I have short torso (after all avg = still short), and it's worsened by my 18in clavicle width and 20in bideltoid.
There was a thread here about proportions and getting LL.
TRY SEARCHING on google "proportions limb lengthening surgery looksmax" and "torso limb lengthening surgery looksmax" ,u can replace limb lengthening with LL,to further boost search results

• +1
What's the height of those people?
Also,do they sit erect and do u slouch down?
Obviously IRL most people are taller than me, if not much taller. Don't know about their slouching but I personally do have a tendency to slouch. (Inviting ideas on how to avoid slouching... is it psychological, or weak muscles? (I do go to the gym for maintaining a tight back))

There was a thread here about proportions and getting LL.
TRY SEARCHING on google "proportions limb lengthening surgery looksmax" and "torso limb lengthening surgery looksmax" ,u can replace limb lengthening with LL,to further boost search results
I'm probably gonna get LL without caring about proportions... but really wanna know if the cause of my insecurities is also my torso height. Will it even look good shirtless? (never had shirtless photos taken)

Obviously IRL most people are taller than me, if not much taller. Don't know about their slouching but I personally do have a tendency to slouch. (Inviting ideas on how to avoid slouching... is it psychological, or weak muscles? (I do go to the gym for maintaining a tight back))

I'm probably gonna get LL without caring about proportions... but really wanna know if the cause of my insecurities is also my torso height. Will it even look good shirtless? (never had shirtless photos taken)
Can u morph urself like that?

Visit the limblengtheningforum.com and ask about this,asthey have much more info and knowledge on this subject they will surely help u out

When it comes to proportions, the torso can never be too short unless you're completely deformed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
not necessarily. sitting height also depends on ass size. for example SSBBWs have a high sitting height :feelshmm:

best way to measure proportions is inseam to height and hip height to height

• +1