What level of looksmaxxing do you do?

Avillionre

Avillionre

Christpilled jew
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
505
Reputation
274
Softmaxxing-hardmaxxing
I would say middle line
I smash and stuff it's not a big thing like taking steroids but more than skin pulling
I would take hormones if I could but I'm not risking getting scammed or family finding out
 
Softmaxxing-hardmaxxing
I would say middle line
I smash and stuff it's not a big thing like taking steroids but more than skin pulling
I would take hormones if I could but I'm not risking getting scammed or family finding out
middle line for me, Id get surgery I just can’t afford 💀✌️
 
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre
i take dbloat and Masai jump so low hardmax
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Avillionre
I injected 40ml of filler in my cock to be true blc you tell me
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Avillionre
i shower
 
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
23
Views
75
kbj
kbj
Michael Vornik X
Replies
5
Views
20
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
134applesauce456
Replies
32
Views
88
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
27
simematic
simematic
iblameebarrett
Replies
17
Views
75
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top