What lighting is most accurate for how others perceive you?

chadintraining

chadintraining

Equinox
I have noticed that in some rooms with no windows, I look not the best (not much facial definition). However, I’m pretty much all other lighting (photos from other people, outdoor mirrors, natural lighting, even front facing camera, sometimes having slightly visible hollow cheeks) I am about a high htn/low chadlite (I get a lot of female attention with photos in this kind of lighting). Which lighting is the most accurate for how I’m perceived by others in person?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and thecel
something else to add onto this on how I’m perceived irl is that when I first transferred to my current high school a while ago, like 5 girls (least attractive was a mtb btw) immediately made it very obvious they liked me, and potentially more but less obvious, and men pretty much worshipped for me for how I look, saying I should become a model and shit like that (idk if this was due to north atlantid pheno or not, as I am a 5’9 guy without much muscle so not male gaze for that)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Blackgymmax
no ligting is inaccurate just different, but yoy look the best when sun shines outside bright on youe facde

• +1
Reactions: thecel
If you don't look like a 8PSL god in all types of room lighting you're subhuman and its over

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
no ligting is inaccurate just different, but yoy look the best when sun shines outside bright on youe facde
So how I am perceived by others is the average of all lighting?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and sub5inchcel
So how I am perceived by others is the average of all lighting?
no, how your perceived depends on where you are, if your outside your perceived in that lgithing if oyur in bathtoom your perceived in that lgithing (assuming their there too in those instances) so all lighting are accurate but if they perceiev you that way depdns on if they are there too

Last edited:
So photos in good lighting isn’t really frauding

And dont care about fat indians in hs liking you, subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Rimaxtis