What looks level are you expecting your future gf to have? Be honest to yourself.

What looks level are you expecting your future gf/wife to have? Be honest to yourself.

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Determine this by measuring up your entire package (SMV) since foids, especially the higher-quality ones, care a lot about it.
You can also determine this by the sorts of foids that give you IOIs, and ones you have slayed.
Take into consideration your looks, height, body, frame, NT, social circle, status, job, pheno, race and closeness to family, while also accounting for violent foid hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RecessedChinCel and Stopping@Nothing19
MTB would be the highest for most here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Skywalker and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadeep, Corleone and 5 others
No option for never being able to get gf

Change it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i either LTR a stacylite or i don't. it should be in my realm of possibilities

but then again LTR is a lot of effort. i'm not even thinking about it, i'm a brokecel

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
The difference in sexual arousal from HTB to stacy is negligible imo. At that point body and personality matters more.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, johncruz12345, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and the BULL
  • +1
Mtn, maybe htn

If she got either a nice ass or face I'll be happy tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Chadeep, JawMogger and 2 others
The difference in sexual arousal from HTB to stacy is negligible imo. At that point body and personality matters more.
That's a good point. Who do you think you will get based on your SMV (entire package)?

Since I value virtues, personality lack of social media presence and compatibility (the full HQNP package) more, I don't expect to get a girl past HTB.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
@Xangsane don't get too comfortable

When rabidrosaries is around, none of your LTRs are sade :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Xangsane don't get too comfortable

When rabidrosaries is around, none of your LTRs are sade :ogre:
Sade mogs

That's a good point. Who do you think you will get based on your SMV (entire package)?

Since I value virtues, personality lack of social media presence and compatibility (the full HQNP package) more, I don't expect to get a girl past HTB.
I’d guess after I am done with bimax and am gymaxxed I could probably LTR a hqnp MTB.

• +1
Atleast strong MTB with nice body and personality

• +1
@ascension @O'Pry Reincarnation @RecessedChinCel @N0RTH Are my standards too low or high?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ascension and RecessedChinCel
@ascension @O'Pry Reincarnation @RecessedChinCel @N0RTH Are my standards too low or high?
You can afford to have high standards since you are goodlooking. Regardless HQNP are still a dime a dozen and there is a luck factor associated with finding one willing to LTR you.
MQNP, since she is average-looking.
Would you LTR a foid on her looks level if she filled your other criteria.

• +1
Got me fucked up thinking i'm getting in a LTR in 2022

• So Sad
they’re fine imo
Thank you. Do you think if I raised my looks standards to Stacylite or Stacy, would I have a hard time because for them, there's just a Chad around the corner?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
You can afford to have high standards since you are goodlooking. Regardless HQNP are still a dime a dozen and there is a luck factor associated with finding one willing to LTR you.

Would you LTR a foid on her looks level if she filled your other criteria.
Do you think I can do better than my minimum standards (high-end MTB)?
Yes, I value HQNP over PSL for a foid to LTR/marry, but they're so rare.

I definitely would.

I guess Stacylite is possible if lose my autism
Thank you. Do you think if I raised my looks standards to Stacylite or Stacy, would I have a hard time because for them, there's just a Chad around the corner?
whats your stats. Ill be honest with u I dont think u can especially online/dating apps get a Stacy. Only through warm approach, social proof/circles and similiar interest like hobby classes. Btw being best at additional classes is a big halo. :feelshah:

• +1
yea

• +1
I guess Stacylite is possible if lose my autism

whats your stats. Ill be honest with u I dont think u can especially online/dating apps get a Stacy. Only through warm approach, social proof/circles and similiar interest like hobby classes. Btw being best at additional classes is a big halo. :feelshah:
Are you Chad?
My stats:
  • 176cm
  • 17% bf mesomorph
  • 24 years old
  • ~5.5 PSL prettyboy
  • Half Arab, half white (brown hair, blue eyes)
  • Muslim
  • Body count: 1
  • NW1
  • 5-year Bachelor's degree (STEM), 1st class, but it's a Level 7 degree
  • Non-NT
  • Lives with family in a small town
  • 33 Instagram followers (private)
  • 76 Facebook friends (private)
  • LTN-MTN social circle (mostly ethnics, one white normie and one white incel)
Fuck dating apps.

Last edited:

Your standards are perfectly reasonable

• +1
Are you Chad?

My stats:
  • 176cm
  • 17% bf mesomorph
  • 24 years old
  • ~5.5 PSL prettyboy
  • Half Arab, half white
  • Muslim
  • Body count: 1
  • 5-year Bachelor's degree (STEM), 1st class, but it's a Level 7 degree
  • Non-NT
  • Lives with family in a small town
  • 33 Instagram followers (private)
  • 76 Facebook friends (private)
  • LTN-MTN social circle (mostly ethnics, one white normie and one white incel)

Fuck dating apps.
u biggest failos are small town and non nt.
Muslim and arab if u wanna white girl especially. Never been in us so my advice maybe irrelevant

• So Sad
u biggest failos are small town and non nt.
Muslim and arab if u wanna white girl especially. Never been in us so my advice maybe irrelevant
I prefer ethnic (particularly Arab, mixed (any mix including Latina), or black) HQNP women. It's okay, your advice isn't irrelevant.
What are my halos?

Determine this by measuring up your entire package (SMV) since foids, especially the higher-quality ones, care a lot about it.
You can also determine this by the sorts of foids that give you IOIs, and ones you have slayed.
Take into consideration your looks, height, body, frame, NT, social circle, status, job, pheno, race and closeness to family, while also accounting for violent foid hypergamy.
Difficult to say some women would be considered „ugly“ who i would think are pretty

• +1
Mtd, I only really care if they like anime or not

@Xangsane is this my looksmatch and what would you rate her is this a realistic ltr lookslevel goal?

9pxaoasotR1pdCXYSfN1pkm0geO.jpg
2c8a6ca03736fc0728f99e5612113c3e--peter-weir-peter-otoole.jpg
eq4vygron0281.jpg

• +1
@Xangsane is this my looksmatch and what would you rate her is this a realistic ltr lookslevel goal?

9pxaoasotR1pdCXYSfN1pkm0geO.jpg
2c8a6ca03736fc0728f99e5612113c3e--peter-weir-peter-otoole.jpg
eq4vygron0281.jpg
This woman is a HTB.
It's realistic enough as you just made it into the HTN category.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie