What looks level are you expecting your future gf to have? Be honest to yourself.

What looks level are you expecting your future gf/wife to have? Be honest to yourself.

• Total voters
This woman is a HTB.
It's realistic enough as you just made it into the HTN category.
You think she is the same pheno as me?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
none of you are getting the unicorn and made up word "HQNP " unless you're very religious
this is not 1995
stop day dreaming :lul:

• WTF
Cosmic_Crossing level if I EVER get one

Determine this by measuring up your entire package (SMV) since foids, especially the higher-quality ones, care a lot about it.
You can also determine this by the sorts of foids that give you IOIs, and ones you have slayed.
Take into consideration your looks, height, body, frame, NT, social circle, status, job, pheno, race and closeness to family, while also accounting for violent foid hypergamy.
Stacylite or bust for me. Looks like I'm going to be single for a while :lul:

none of you are getting the unicorn and made up word "HQNP " unless you're very religious
this is not 1995
stop day dreaming :lul:
I am a moderate Muslim...

I think I'm around chadlite. HTBs cold approach me and stacylites/stacies stare at me
I'm also Chadlite, but I'm not expecting anything higher than HTB because I value virtues and compatibility with my life/family/faith more.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
I would say MTB or HTB, but probably more like MTB since I don't believe in myself LTRing a true HTB :ogre:

• +1
I think I'm around chadlite. HTBs cold approach me and stacylites/stacies stare at me
Are you expecting a high tier or low tier Stacylite?

• +1
I could get a mtb but for reasons I have already outlined. ltb is preferable.

• +1
Most people here are being delusional. Just lol at HTB being top option. That’s what most men want. Most chads marry htb. Xangsane wants a HTB

Maybe a 40 years old fat htb with 3 kids

• +1
Most people here are being delusional. Just lol at HTB being top option. That’s what most men want. Most chads marry htb. Xangsane wants a HTB

Maybe a 40 years old fat htb with 3 kids
I feel a weak HTB is reasonable given my other preferences for a wife. There has to be a compromise.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Do you think this is reasonable taking into account your overall SMV?
Yes, and I'm being pretty conservative. I have a chad jaw with long ramus, mandible, ideal gonial angle, prominent cheekbones + hollow cheeks, hooded hunter eyes, positive eyebrows + prominent browridge, nw0, 6 pack, broad shoulders + skinny waist, and I'm going into a very lucrative field, high FWHR, 1.0 midface ratio, square face

Flaws holding me back: 5'10" height, mild acne scarring, aspie personality or just lacking social interaction due to years of social isolation as acnecel/skinnyfatcel/STEMcel, brown eyes, slightly bulbous tip on roman nose

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Yes, and I'm being pretty conservative. I have a chad jaw with long ramus, mandible, ideal gonial angle, prominent cheekbones + hollow cheeks, hooded hunter eyes, positive eyebrows + prominent browridge, nw0, 6 pack, broad shoulders + skinny waist, and I'm going into a very lucrative field

Flaws holding me back: 5'10" height, mild acne scarring, aspie personality or just lacking social interaction due to years of social isolation as acnecel/skinnyfatcel/STEMcel, brown eyes
Would you say my standards are too high, low or alright? Have people rated you?
You seem to have higher SMV than me. I might be a wide-shouldered 176cm mesomorph with an oval prettyboy face in a lucrative field like you, but I believe that if I marry a mid-tier Stacylite or above, she'd have an affair with me with a tall younger Chad around the corner, even if it were an arranged marriage. I would rather still have her cute, but not very attractive so she'd never leave me.

I would also never live in a major city, or let her live in a major city.

• Hmm...
Would you say my standards are too high, low or alright? Have people rated you?
You seem to have higher SMV than me. I might be a wide-shouldered 176cm mesomorph with an oval prettyboy face in a lucrative field like you, but I believe that if I marry a mid-tier Stacylite or above, she'd have an affair with me with a tall younger Chad around the corner, even if it were an arranged marriage. I would rather still have her cute, but not very attractive so she'd never leave me.

I would also never live in a major city, or let her live in a major city.
Finding a gl, virgin tradwife in 2022 is going to be pretty hard ngl unless you find her when she's in high school. I would drop the bodycount standards because there's no way of actually verifying it

• So Sad
Finding a gl, virgin tradwife in 2022 is going to be pretty hard ngl unless you find her when she's in high school. I would drop the bodycount standards because there's no way of actually verifying it
What should the body count standards be? How else would you rewrite my standards?
I can still find her through my religion if I arrangemarriagemaxx.

• +1
What should the body count standards be? How else would you rewrite my standards?
I can still find her through my religion if I arrangemarriagemaxx.
I wouldn't outright ask bodycount or have a strict standard, but you can get a rough idea. I'd say as long as she doesn't dress slutty, approach guys first, hook up on the first date, have tattoos, party every weekend, etc then that's pretty good these days

Arranged marriage is not a bad option if that's available to you... that's not an option for most guys in the West

• +1
I wouldn't outright ask bodycount or have a strict standard, but you can get a rough idea. I'd say as long as she doesn't dress slutty, approach guys first, hook up on the first date, have tattoos, party every weekend, etc then that's pretty good these days

Arranged marriage is not a bad option if that's available to you... that's not an option for most guys in the West
The only girl I have ever been with and slept with approached me first and faked being HQNP. After she pushed for commitment, her true colours shined through and she broke my heart twice. She never appreciated the things I did for her and I had to end the "relationship" very early which is what I dreaded. I saw a future with her.

Thank you. Since I'm Muslim and my father is Arab he is happy to give me an arranged marriage. I think that's a safe option.