What looksmax would u recommend me to do

holybrutal

holybrutal

True 15yo latino looksmaxer
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
901
Reputation
971
Rn im just going from 20%bf --> 12%bf
Also i'm dying my eyebrows and lashes and ive been using minoxidil for a couple months, any other softmax worth trying?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Masai milk and raw jumps
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 69FutureChad69 and holybrutal
Run erda, it will also help with weightloss and since I haven't seen your face, I don't know what other looksmaxx to give you
Here
15613
15614

I looked better with longer hair tho so probably i'll grow it longer
14413
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Current length is ideal, hides your slightly flared ears. Your skin can also be better; are you on tret?
No but i might try it to get better skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Current length is ideal, hides your slightly flared ears. Your skin can also be better; are you on tret?
Do u think theres good enough bones for decent hollows/good angularity?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Do u think theres good enough bones for decent hollows/good angularity?
Not enough bones but your bf is also somewhat high so I won't judge as of now. Btw lean≠hollow cheeks
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
Not enough bones but your bf is also somewhat high so I won't judge as of now. Btw lean≠hollow cheeks
Yes i'm 20% bf lol but cheekbones kinda pop a little tho and theres good forward growth u think i could reach hmtn-lhtn with these softmaxes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Not enough bones but your bf is also somewhat high so I won't judge as of now. Btw lean≠hollow cheeks
nigga why don't i respond i thought we we're buddies :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Yes i'm 20% bf lol but cheekbones kinda pop a little tho and theres good forward growth u think i could reach hmtn-lhtn with these softmaxes
Plausible, do try bs but results vary from individual to individual
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
Plausible, do try bs but results vary from individual to individual
Thanks dawg i'm gonna do everything to try and reach htn, from leanmaxxing to dying eyebrows to fixing skin to unlock max potential. I'll tag u in my ascension post. Thanks bhai:love::love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Similar threads

Soldarity
Replies
5
Views
38
merimogger
merimogger
arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
103
mxl4chi1
M
CyberPsychodelic
Replies
4
Views
34
ecliptic1
ecliptic1
chudthebuilder
Replies
17
Views
150
presible
presible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top