What Looksmaxxes have u planified for the next weeks/months ?

Francefag

Francefag

Iron
Currently starting Melanotan to achieve a mogger skin tone. Furosemide ordered to leanmax/debloatmaxx my face, it should arrive soon. Dyed my eyebrows dark brown (but i did it wrong, i got mad and almost took everything off because it looked so fake and bad :lul:, gonna do it again), minoxidil 3-4/week on hair to boost hair density/volume, gymmaxxing aswell

Planning on dyeing my lashes too, but i'm considering using Careprost at the same time so i'll probably wait to get my lashes longer (i'm also scared about Latisse side effects : orbital fat loss and darkening of the eyelid), and MAYBE a DIY teeth whitening if i manage to find some good quality products (not the 10% carbamide peroxide cope) that aren't extremely expensive

edit : tinted chapstick (tanned skin contrasts so fucking good with pinky lips) too

and u guys ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Timmy, rand anon and 2 others
I think you'll barely get results from using minoxidil only for 3-4 weeks but I could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: blknswag
Currently starting Melanotan to achieve a mogger skin tone. Furosemide ordered to leanmax/debloatmaxx my face, it should arrive soon. Dyed my eyebrows dark brown (but i did it wrong, i got mad and almost took everything off because it looked so fake and bad :lul:, gonna do it again), minoxidil 3-4/week on hair to boost hair density/volume, gymmaxxing aswell

Planning on dyeing my lashes too, but i'm considering using Careprost at the same time so i'll probably wait to get my lashes longer (i'm also scared about Latisse side effects : orbital fat loss and darkening of the eyelid), and MAYBE a DIY teeth whitening if i manage to find some good quality products (not the 10% carbamide peroxide cope) that aren't extremely expensive

edit : tinted chapstick (tanned skin contrasts so fucking good with pinky lips) too

and u guys ?
HGH maybe but aromasin for sure,
genioplasty in ~10 months

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, leanmaxx74 and Francefag
ropemax

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and rand anon
Glad to see you actively doing stuff to improve yourself.

I'd like to let you know that topical minoxidil response is dependent on the sulfotransferase enzyme in your scalp, or lack thereof.

The truth is, roughly 60% of all men who use topical minoxidil in the hopes of regrowing hair get little to NO response due to the lack of the enzyme.

If you're serious about hairmaxxing, you should get your hands on oral minoxidil (ACTUAL oral minoxidil, start at 2.5mg/day dose) and then also Finasteride to actually thicken hair density. The oral minox is likely to do more for your eyelashes than latisse/Careprost ever will btw :) Oral minoxidil bypasses the need for the sulfotransferase enzyme since it's metabolized in your liver instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, IndraBC and Francefag
Just gym and cardio.

A lot of the looksmaxxes are “burn twice as bright for half as long” so there is little point to do them before my surgery. Steroid doses beyond TRT for example.

Skincare laser treatments may be another one that gives short term gains in exchange for long term irreparable damage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, deepfuckingvalue, IndraBC and 1 other person
Glad to see you actively doing stuff to improve yourself.

I'd like to let you know that topical minoxidil response is dependent on the sulfotransferase enzyme in your scalp, or lack thereof.

The truth is, roughly 60% of all men who use topical minoxidil in the hopes of regrowing hair get little to NO response due to the lack of the enzyme.

If you're serious about hairmaxxing, you should get your hands on oral minoxidil (ACTUAL oral minoxidil, start at 2.5mg/day dose) and then also Finasteride to actually thicken hair density. The oral minox is likely to do more for your eyelashes than latisse/Careprost ever will btw :) Oral minoxidil bypasses the need for the sulfotransferase enzyme since it's metabolized in your liver instead.
for now i'll stay with topical minox, if i don't see any results then i'll consider other methods

Just maintainence, need to wait till I graduate to hardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74

and u guys ?
Just diet, and growing out my hair, avoiding sunlight. Im a broke 17 y/o. Trying to leanmax