What made you realize how subhuman you are?

murdah

murdah

For me, I realized how subhuman I was when literally only black women found me attractive, and they were usually overweight and ugly. @Ricky212 @sportsmogger @yeeyeeslayer

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and sportsmogger
My ID pic tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Being barely the 6th wheel in my elementary friend group. Realized I was never apart of it. It was all gl med/white prettyboys and a nt black who was very tall for 12.

• So Sad
For me, I realized how subhuman I was when literally only black women found me attractive, and they were usually overweight and ugly. @Ricky212 @sportsmogger @yeeyeeslayer
nothing im a narcy faggot with a god complex

Being barely the 6th wheel in my elementary friend group. Realized I was never apart of it. It was all gl med/white prettyboys and a nt black who was very tall for 12.
-a gay manlet

We’ll take our revenge when the incel revolution begins

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Never but realizing how good my features were felt amazing but realizing how non nt felt horrible

• +1
Fuck off or I’ll put you on ignore. I already told you. And why do you obsess over Ballora?
she hot, looks low trust and is tall.

When I had 0 girl interactions from kindergarten to middle school.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine and murdah