what makes a jaw long? like in forward growth?

K

kirahponto

Iron
is a long jaw ideal?,bradd pitt as an example,his jaw is insanely wide but not as long,I'm not sure why,I don't know if its because of his chin or something like that but I don't think its possible to achieve a longer jaw without surgery,I mean,is it ideal to have just a regular jaw where the chin connects a little forward than the lips,exactly below the lips or the most possible the jaw goes forward is ideal?

does it impact a lot if you have a wide,good looking jaw but not a good enough long jaw,impacting your side profile?,assuming you don't have a receded chin.

i think if the jaw gets too long you get that aerodynamic look that just looks weird

I'm curious about y'all opnion

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and liberiangrimreaper
i have no clue what a long jaw is

i have no clue what a long jaw is
IMG 4256

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Detective, Newday*V3 and 4 others
this is a shit example i think but i'm just talking about this,if your jaw is too long it may look weird but maybe this model i'm using doesn't have the other features for it to look better,but i mean,having a longer jaw and chin is better thanhaving a normal jaw where the chin just sits below your lips?

like would you say that these side profiles are better because their jaw are longer than brad pitts?

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Genetics or raw meat diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind and diditeverbegin
You know primal diet just makes you have more primal face and primal is way more forwardly grown biology 101

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 0V3R, Newday*V3 and greywind
No one eats raw meat, humans have been cooking food for thousands of years, maybe a few remote tribes do but even that majority of those probably cook their food

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and NateJacobs
No one eats raw meat, humans have been cooking food for thousands or years maybe a few remote tribes do but even that majority of those probably cook their food
Humans existed 250k+ years only cooked meat for a few thousands

If scientific evidence told you to jump off a cliff would you do it
Jfl it wouldn’t tell you to jump off a cliff, stop making up absurd hypotheticals

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Ur a retard goatis coper TikTok yk nothing Jfl ur a retard

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
You know primal diet just makes you have more primal face and primal is way more forwardly grown biology 101
Primitive faces didn’t even look good

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Primitive faces didn’t even look good
Primitive faces are just high bone growth and density. You wont look like a fucking cromagnon by eating primal diet but youll get better bones mass you need hundereds of generations to reverse the damage from cooked meat to have a true primitive face

• +1
Reactions: greywind
You’re actually talking about chin projection here. When you mention a “long jaw” you’re really just looking at a person’s chin projection.

Good forward chin projection makes a jaw look “long”

IMG 4973

There was this tiktok video of some teen with a crazy chin aswell. But I can’t find it rn. It makes your side profile look crazy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and diditeverbegin
ramus length

Primitive faces are just high bone growth and density. You wont look like a fucking cromagnon by eating primal diet but youll get better bones mass you need hundereds of generations to reverse the damage from cooked meat to have a true primitive face
No you won’t, humans have adapted bro, it would take many millennia to reverse it if possible

No you won’t, humans have adapted bro, it would take many millennia to reverse it if possible
Not true nigga easliy proven if you give a human a diet restrictive of meat they will have terrible bone structures and hormones seen in vegans or milk/meat allergic people

The more meat in ones diet the better facially and whole body developed are 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: greywind
You’re actually talking about chin projection here. When you mention a “long jaw” you’re really just looking at a person’s chin projection.

View attachment 3157641

There was this tiktok video of some teen with a crazy chin aswell. But I can’t find it rn. It makes your side profile look crazy
i think some of these "insane chins" are probably lack of lips,if you have big lips ur chin doesn't look as prominent so you kind of need more chin to benefit from it
but lets say you don't have that insane chins where they exceed past the lips a lot or maybe just a bit,would it be something to ruin your looks? if you just have a normal chin where it just sits below your lips

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and greywind
i think some of these "insane chins" are probably lack of lips,if you have big lips ur chin doesn't look as prominent so you kind of need more chin to benefit from it
but lets say you don't have that insane chins where they exceed past the lips a lot or maybe just a bit,would it be something to ruin your looks? if you just have a normal chin where it just sits below your lips
Nah, as long as you’re not rlly visibly recessed its not a big deal

just get surgery jfl, no shit will advance your jaw or growth if you are already 18 plus and even before only genetics will do wonders, otherwise stay fit and do sports and if you dont end up w the result get surgery

Not true nigga easliy proven if you give a human a diet restrictive of meat they will have terrible bone structures and hormones seen in vegans or milk/meat allergic people

The more meat in ones diet the better facially and whole body developed are 🤦‍♂️
you fucking nigger I’m saying that it will take many millennia to reverse skull development to make it like out primitive ancestors you dumbass kike

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
This actually does the opposite effect, a tall ramus makes your mandible look shorter in comparison because of the ramus to mandible ratio
Yeah ik I just wanted to say something random for postmaxxing

View attachment 3157641

Wrong i have average chin projection but my jaw is long

How long your jaw is depends on how long your jaw is, or do you think everyone has same jaw lenght? Tall skull makes jaw look shorter, neurocranium lenght also matters, recessed neurocranium makes jaw longer, opposite for long neurocranium.

mental protuberance.

it's sensitive to growth hormone, tends to enlarge no matter your age if your levels are high.

but there's a 99% chance the rest of your face also becomes deformed from the levels that cause it.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Obviously jaw width has nothing to do with jaw length.

Mandible body
Pattinson has a very long mandible body

V2viNapA o

Images   2024 09 26T153917270

there's a 99% chance the rest of your face also becomes deformed from the levels that cause it.
It would be nice to have some local growth stimulation without stuff going systemic. Like, some injections to bones. Inb4: fillers.

mandible length